Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Afghanistan Flag

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Love how we're not even talking about afghanistan anymore

• Pirate ships

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Mr_Wong_: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…54e342ba6698009fbb518bd85 ” Report graded. ” We meet again, Mr. Sarcasm.

• Pirate ships

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

If this was CoW or S1914, maybe I would consider it... but like @Teburu stated above, military forces nowadays can easily destroy pirate ships.

• New Afghanistan Flag

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from Dracula: “Quote from Canardfurax: “Taliban control much of the country but not all. Local milice and former ANA soldiers are regrouping in the Pantchir Valley an imprenable fortress. (Soviet didn't succeed to hold this ground) Other withdraw to the country side with arm and supplies or Uzbekistan (as Dostom the dreaded Uzbek warlord) and don't forget IS. Only a new chapter of Afghanistan history is beginning and we don't know how it will end so CoN Dev are right to keep the current Af…

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “If you use spies against an AI country will they declare war on you? ~or~ Will the use of spies increase the probability of AI declaring war on you? ” That, is one weird question. ” Two weird questions. ” If the spies are caught, probably. But if not, they wouldn't know about them, so why would they declare war?

• New Afghanistan Flag

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from KFGauss: “Hmmmm, Tifo - Today is Thursday. The most recent post, before yours today, was on Saturday. Maybe if we leave this topic alone it will die a natural death. Want to try that approach? ” Sure...

• New Afghanistan Flag

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

This thread is turning into some political shitpost.

• New Afghanistan Flag

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from scott steiner: “Taliban controls the entire country. There is no democratic Afghanistan anymore ” As of now, yes. So if the devs want to change the flag, they can.

• New Afghanistan Flag

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

I suggest having 2 "Afghanistans" one would be the democratic one and the other the Taliban one, however the borders would be changing frequently and CoN devs can't change it so much.

• News From My Latest Game

Tifo_14 - - Off Topic

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Apparently, keeping my damn mouth shut to preserve my "UserXXXXXXXX" account's anonymity is going to prove more difficult than I thought. For some reason I felt compelled to post this: - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…54e342ba6698009fbb518bd85 - - Over this: - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…54e342ba6698009fbb518bd85 - I keep this up, my "secret identity" is going to be as mysterious as Clark Kent. ” Nice, but it's "Quebecker"

• Custom Nation Names and Flags

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from Hydralysk: “I am not too fond of Nazi's, Commies, Alt-Left, Dictators, or other oppressors of liberty either. Just cuz I don't like them doesn't mean I have to run to my safe space when I see them in fantasy settings. If others want to use those icons in games, fine by me. Makes beating them just a little bit more enjoyable. Remember, no matter what you believe in, it offends someone (and most likely a bunch of them) on the internet. ” I agree with you, but apparently that's not what …

• Custom Nation Names and Flags

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from Hydralysk: “Allow players to replace the name of the nation they are playing, as well as the flag. Similar to what we can do with Coalition creation. ” This is a feature already available with CoN's sister game, Supremacy 1914. It is a good idea and allows for some fun/creative countrys (ex. if Italy or someone else conquered the mediterranean area, they could rename to the Roman Empire) but due to the map's overlays (how the country names appear on the map when fully zoomed out) it w…

• Thing to add to the Wiki

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from playbabe: “well let start here! what’s missing? ” OK1) ... Now ... Knowing how forum threads work, and how forum users behave, I know this is *not* the right place to record this sort of thing. So, unless something unusual motivates me, I'm going to put my pen down and wait for a a proper place and method to record additional items. ” Maybe if you stop mentioning and acting like a persecuted newbie and just get on with what you have to…

• X10 map

Tifo_14 - - Maps

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Tifo_14: “I honestly don't know why people like the 10x mode. I can understand 4x games, but not 10x. It is simply too fast. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't join games where I go to sleep knowing my country might be destroyed by the time I wake up. I prefer relaxed, mellow 1x games, with an occasional 4x here and there. ” that's legit the first post of yours i liked(and the first you didn't like your…

• X10 map

Tifo_14 - - Maps

Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Tifo_14: “I honestly don't know why people like the 10x mode. I can understand 4x games, but not 10x. It is simply too fast. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't join games where I go to sleep knowing my country might be destroyed by the time I wake up. I prefer relaxed, mellow 1x games, with an occasional 4x here and there. ” that's legit the first post of yours i liked(and the first you didn't like yourself) ” ...and thats like the tenth time you've …

• X10 map

Tifo_14 - - Maps

I honestly don't know why people like the 10x mode. I can understand 4x games, but not 10x. It is simply too fast. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't join games where I go to sleep knowing my country might be destroyed by the time I wake up. I prefer relaxed, mellow 1x games, with an occasional 4x here and there.

• Quote from booombooom: “well, I mostly play WW3 (4x speed) and WW3 Apocalypse (4x speed) and in those game AI dose not take control of the inactive players. ” I rarely go inactive anyway, so if you see me inactive in a game, I probably archived it.

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “Anyone ever play Axis & Allies? CON reminds me of this game. I included the Zombie version for DoD to get excited about. s-l640.jpg hcs_20101105_4744.jpgAAZ-FI.png ” CoN is not a WW2 game, this post probably belongs in the CoW 1942 forum. Otherwise, it does seem similar to CoN...

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from jemandanderes: “On this note, wouldn't it make more sense to just ignore all SC players for multi-accounting purposes since they already pay? Why do both need SC? ” Because one SC user could then occupy a full map for himself, if he wishs to create 60+ accounts? ” He would have to create a password-enabled game just for himself, otherwise other players can join. At this point, though, the game would not be ranked, and points he earns would not be added to his rank…

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Pafufu: “Quote from Aquela: “@Pafufu The same rule still applies, only one minor detail has been changed. The procedure is now easier and faster for the players meaning that you wouldn't have to contact us in order to get the accounts whitelisted. After both accounts become Security Council members, they will automatically be whitelisted and you will be free to play with your friends and family from the same IP address. Let me know if you have further ques…