Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 830.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update - Patch Notes 2109.15

Yak - - News and Updates

1631708297_news_images_22525.png + + + + UPDATE + + + +Changes: - Added language support for Dutch, Swedish - Ported Mediterranean Theater over for Mobile compatibility Fixes: - Fixed missing icon from undead army flag - Fixed missing arrival time value in RU - Fixed missing text for action cancellation popup [Mobile] - Fixed Market issues on Mobile - Fixed issues with language selection

• @Junebugg1976 Send us a ticket

• Update - Patch Notes 2108.17

Yak - - News and Updates

The fix is live

• Update - Patch Notes 2108.17

Yak - - News and Updates

1629715134_news_images_19295.jpg + + + + GENERAL UPDATE + + + +Changes: - Overhauled the Event notifications [Mobile] - UI changes & refinements - Fixed issues - Added missing event types - Ported Middle East Crisis Map for Mobile compatibility [Mobile] - Alliances now have a limit of 20 applicants/invitations Fixes: - Fixed issue where Unmanned Aerial Vehicle couldn’t fire missiles to Naval units - Fixed deprecated assets in Forgot password page - Fixed instance where Towed Artillery get stuck …

• Update - Patch Notes 2107.27

Yak - - News and Updates

1627383451_news_images_19154.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + +Changes: - Added Low Graphics toggle button for handheld devices [Mobile] - Added text to decontamination information button - Optimized game images on Mobile Client for reduction in Memory load Fixes: - Fixed issue where land units lock into close combat with Navy units - When using Rally points, the route will now show the slowest possible path, but, units will use their travel features (airlift etc.) when using rally points even if not in…

• Update - Patch Notes 2107.07

Yak - - News and Updates

1625650834_news_images_19075.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + +Changes: - Added Army Delay Widget [Mobile] - Added Mute feature [Mobile] Fixes: - Fixed issue where stacking penalty wouldn’t work as intended for aircraft units - Fixed missing message when sending helicopter out of range - Fixed incorrect values in Army Bar for Ships - Fixed issue where Estimated strength in Popup and Army Bar did not match - Fixed issue with Army split when in Peace Period [Mobile] - Fixed issue where Ballistic missiles …

• Just confirming we had issues with the spawner which is very unfortunate

• Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ...

Yak - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “1.) A second version of the WWZ Map - Now, when I say that, I don't mean a redesign of the actual "Map" but a second version that includes the zombies before their double nerfing. You could call it OG WWZ, or Classic WWZ, and to avoid complaints, restrict it by a certain rank and note in the description that the zombies are faster and stronger. You can of course keep the WWZ maps/games you have now, but add these as a separate event map. Kind of like the difference b…

• You have some really solid foundations - would you mind if you send me your Discord username via mail please? We can exchange messages there. Send it over to support@doradogames.com - use my username Yak in the title so that we know it's you. I'd love to support you however best we can - the content creators part of our community is growing and it would be great to have you on the list.

• Update - Patch Notes 2106.15

Yak - - News and Updates

1623753330_news_images_18968.png + + + + GENERAL UPDATE + + + +Changes: - Revised Western Theater - infused balance and changes across the board to bring the map to the new standard - Reworked Rising Tides for compatibility on Mobile devices - Added Friend Invite button [Mobile] Fixes: - Fixed issue where units will not utilize airports to arrive to the set rally point (security council feature) - Fixed issue where units attacking a province would be marked as Waiting - Fixed issue where images …

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Air units still do not seem to be affected by overstacking, at least in regards of speed (not sure about combat strength), is that a bug or feature? ” Confirmed bug - created a priority task for it

• [CONcept art] Battle Report

Yak - - General Discussion

Maybe, one day

• We've released a hotfix some minutes ago - should come into effect within the coming minutes: 10 - 20

• + + + + UPDATE + + + +Changes: - Added Tooltip popup when cursor hovered over Est. Strength attribute in Army Bar [WIP - Ships/Planes may display incorrect values] - Added Tooltip popup for officer bonus values on Army Bar Fixes: - Fixed missing market executed order entry for some offers - Fixed instances of incorrect rank icon graphic for some units - Unified Storm Position icons for Desktop/Mobile - Fixed missing entrenchment info in Army Panel [Mobile] - Fixed instance where camera doesn’t c…

• NATION SPOTLIGHT: LIBYA

Yak - - General Discussion

Quote from Pyth0n: “I have a proposition. What if you let the community (including me ) make a “prototype” Nation Spotlight. The community could make the base, and then all the devs have to do is fix up what they think is wrong, and add what they think is missing . We could even get some experienced player to write some strategy guides for that country. ” I have no problems with that

• Update - Patch Notes 2105.12

Yak - - News and Updates

Quote from Dealer of Death: “I oppose nerfing any units* in any way at any time. Instead, create more powerful counters and adjust balance that way. ” An interesting remark and one I tend to agree with. Games like MOBAS and Arena Shooters can definitely benefit from this approach, but not all games can sustain an environment where one unit overpowers the other, and in the case of a strategy game things aren't so simple in terms of balance since so many permutations and combinations have influenc…

• Update - Patch Notes 2105.12

Yak - - News and Updates

1620814916_news_images_18790.png + + + + UPDATE + + + +Railgun Balance change: - Reduced Tier 2/Tier 3 missile damage by 20% - Reduced T2 damage vs Missile from 4 to 3 - Reduced T3 damage vs Missile from 9 to 7 - Reduced Tier 2 fixed wing damage by 20%, Tier 3 by 10% - Reduced Tier 2 damage vs Aircraft from 6.5 to 5 - Reduced Tier3 damage vs Aircraft from 8.5 to 7.5 Fix: - Fixed issue where Special Forces units declare war when air assaulting to a province center + + Mobile + +- Added Landscape …

• SEASON 6 DEPLOYED

Yak - - News and Updates

1620126604_news_images_18737.jpg + + + + + Season 6 + + + + + SEASON 6 IS LIVE!Season 6 will run until 30 September 2021 In past weeks we’ve teased and hinted at what is in store for Season 6 - and today the time has finally come to give players access to the brand new featured unit type! Introducing: The Unmanned Ground Vehicle A multi-mission capable unit, utilizing robotic systems, able to be deployed by Mechanized, Naval, or Special Forces Infantry only. The command and control of the UGV is…

• Quote from Yak: “Optimistically, our revised date is in the next 2 weeks, but I'll say 3 to be on the safer side. ” Is still on track

• Who exactly is Germanico?

Yak - - Suggestions

Germanico is CEO and founder of Dorado. Quote from Dracula: “Germanico is a bot who says No to every suggestion about improving the game ” Reducing our staff to bots or caricatures is a surefire way of getting yourself banned. If you've been on the Forums for some amount of time, its painfully obvious that no is not the default answer. After spending close to 6 years pouring work into CoN it's crude to think that anyone at Dorado says no just for the sake of it. Your statement is unwarranted and…