Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wolfpackers In Game 4238686

Teburu - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Dealer of Death: “I think it's hilarious. If I'm getting this right 2 or more guys are willing to be betrayers and lose, so 1 guy can win. Did I get that right? I mean no way I'm going to be in a loss on purpose just so my bud can win without me, that's not a very good bud. ” they can just team up in the end and get rid of superfluous coa members?

Quote from Opulon: “Indeed, as crooked and petty it may seem, there is nothing i see contradictory to the game rules. It's just that a group of 3 players that could win normally in a team, prefer to manipulate a bunch of teenagers. So, sadly, it's one of those cases where as a player i agree that this ludicrous style of gameplay is detrimental to the fun of everyone, but it falls outside of the boundaries of the staff. i Heavily sympathise... This kind of retards give me headache, even if i neve…

„multiaccounting but with friends“ lmao

• Update - Patch Notes 2109.15

Teburu - - News and Updates

>added language support for dutch what did martijn bribe you with?

• Day 1 guide

Teburu - - General Discussion

Quote from Drony77: “My personal thanks to Teburu. Your sarcastic comments are invaluable example of what is usually called a toxic community. "Sucks", "no shit". You know it's a very productive way to talk to people. And simply shows your intellectual and social level. ” you’re welcome

• Day 1 guide

Quote from Drony77: “Could you please point me to the good guide that covers initial deployment ? Or maybe you could share your valuable knowledge and tell how you play day one ? If you do, I will immediately delete this "genuinely terrible" thread that makes you, pros, so sad and shellshocked. Again, I tried to explain new people what they can do day one to stay afloat and get deeper into the game. I'm tired of noobs rushing me 1 unit a time with absolutely no understanding what they do. ” Eh t…

• I‘d say like 80-85 fun and 20ish realism? really not a fan of realism adding a metric fuckton of tedious game mechanics but do not really mind realistic stuff when it’s implemented in easily comprehensible and unobtrusive ways (example that comes to mind is men of war assault squad; troops require ammo and fuel and also have inventory and stuff, but you don’t need to scroll through 500 different types of ammo and pick the right one and manually put then into the right inventory, instead you pull…

• Day 1 guide

This is genuinely terrible.

• Shore bombardment

lmao take your „but muh realism“ and shove it somehwere else“

• Quote from Pentabuksus2: “Thanks for all the replies. In my latest thought experiment (haven't tried it yet) I was thinking a combination of TD's with Marines to clear cities. Both have city bonuses. Of course backed up by support against air etc. How could that work out? ” it would make getting a lot of tds + marines stacks fucking tedious because you need ports for marines, and most countries don’t have that many also from my experience most fighting actually happens outside of cities (except …

• Quote from KFGauss: “I guess I must be the only player who uses Reconnaissance units to do reconnaissance? Like the rest of you I have discovered that they don't help much during Air or Naval battles , and that if I want to destroy a tank or a big stack of enemies, there are some other units that are better suited for those jobs , but I have to admit, I do find them just a little bit useful to have around I want to do reconnaissance (and my UAV is elsewhere) or sit on a freshly captured city. So…

• >at lesat >must be great at english lmao also: what happened to bear? cuz its usually the leader posting this stuff

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “To me recons most over valued unit. sure it is like a tank day 1; but by day 10 absolutely useless in combat and research really doesnt improve much. Think best value for money is Anti Tank. cheap/fast to build (dont use competing supplies which usually low on for research and inf; low city requirements to build). They are fast units will eat recons for lunch; 50 pct attack/defense bonus in cities. ” but by day 10 you wont even be using recons anymore at most until like…

• Death by Artillery

Quote from Opulon: “It summarises it pretty well. Also, it works better in mid than in late, as in late, the groups will usually have, for completely unrelated reasons, still enough plate armor to stop them at max level. (But well, could argue that ICBM will work ) ” thats because lategame armor is made out of unobtainium; would explain their cost at least

• Opening Strategies

Quote from Tom_Cruise: “My main opening strategy: 1. Raid the market! - early stages are full of beginners/noobs who don't have a fuckin clue how to trade and put up Supplies/Raw materials for as low as $5 or less! I buy as much as I can, sometimes in the thousands or whatever my economy allows me. One noob had 3000 supplies up for 3 each! All these materials will help you develop faster than others. You can't build infantry, research or build any buildings without Supplies. And without Raw mate…

• Opening Strategies

Quote from TimboInLimbo: “If you're only attacking with 1-2 units, yes. But if you hit a city with a large stack, the entrenchment bonus isn't a big deal because the battle is over in 1-2 rounds. During this first rush I use my single ASF as a scout to make sure I know where his troops are. ” that is still assuming that the other guy does nothing like… you do realize you aren’t the only one who knows that unit stacking is a thing?

• Pirate ships

Teburu - - Suggestions

modern day piracy stands no chance against really any sort of military force

• „in general“ as in „it’s the case for every ranged and melee stack“

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Hydralysk: “Three targets, each one in a different province. All are within the range of one artillery stack. What I have seen in the past is that after an artillery stack attacks a target, the stack waits for about an hour before firing again. In this instance though, the stack attacked a target and destroyed it. Then in less than a minute, the same artillery stack attacked a second target, again destroying it. The artillery stack then proceeded to attack…

• airborne are somewhat useful in trashy terrain; that being said they’re absolutely fun to use in numbers lol tho they require high activity to really get value out of them research wide or tall? the answer is simple: both and neither -you dont want to max shit; you upgrade mostly for utility/ more versatility of a unit, maxing them out „just because“ is a bad idea; a unit getting maxed out can be a result of that but should never be the goal example: are you really gonna max out motorized inf if…