Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update - Patch Notes 2109.15

Aquela - - News and Updates

Quote from Maxim | CM: “Quote from Teburu: “>added language support for dutch what did martijn bribe you with? ” We each got a good chocolate chip cookie biggrin.png We are simple people ” What are these cookies you are mentioning? I demand a whole cake!

• Update - Patch Notes 2108.17

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Well, your "Update" created a bug where sometime you can't get your aircraft to change where they are going or what they are doing. When you try to change attack to patrol, or change patrol, you get an "out of range" message and nothing happens even if it is a change to right next to the airbase which is clearly in range. There is one thing you can do to shake it out of this, but I'm not telling. ” @ramadeus and @LastLiving This is, unfortunately, a known issue that …

• Hey @Dealer of Death I am contacting you directly to sort out this issue

• Banned

Aquela - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hi @El sese I kindly suggest a thorough investigation for Hidden Cameras in your room, for your privacy as it was definitely not the Conflict of Nations team. Regarding your ban, I suggest you send us a Bug report using this link: conflictnations.com/index.php?id=279 or contact us at support@doradogames.com providing us with your CON username, we will have a look for you in our database - not through the said cameras. Regards, A.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Pafufu: “Quote from Aquela: “@Pafufu The same rule still applies, only one minor detail has been changed. The procedure is now easier and faster for the players meaning that you wouldn't have to contact us in order to get the accounts whitelisted. After both accounts become Security Council members, they will automatically be whitelisted and you will be free to play with your friends and family from the same IP address. Let me know if you have further ques…

• @Pafufu The same rule still applies, only one minor detail has been changed. The procedure is now easier and faster for the players meaning that you wouldn't have to contact us in order to get the accounts whitelisted. After both accounts become Security Council members, they will automatically be whitelisted and you will be free to play with your friends and family from the same IP address. Let me know if you have further questions, you can send me a DM - I'll be happy to assist you in any way …

• Security Council

Hi @firemed10 With yesterday's release, we have been seeing reports from players that their Security Council is stating to be expired. On our end, we can see that your Membership is still active and set to expire on the date respective to your purchase. It seems that refreshing the browser page and clearing cache does have an effect on the Premium features, would you kindly try doing so? With this being said, we are investigating why some features may be unavailable for a period and aiming to re…

• Update - Patch Notes 2106.15

Hey @Dealer of Death and @ewac123 , Thanks for pointing the Ballistic Missiles bug. After the additional information you have provided us with, we were able to replicate it and our team is currently working on a fix. We are aiming to release it to live as soon as possible. Cheers!

• Update - Patch Notes 2106.15

Hi @ewac123 If you have an active Security Council membership and are still not able to Post Images with News Articles, please send us a Bug report: conflictnations.com/index.php?id=279

• Glitch

Hi @XxGhost47 Please find my reply in your Community messages on the landing page of CON. Cheers.

• Hi @Exras You may wanna have a look here: wiki.conflictnations.com/Unmanned_Ground_Vehicle The UGV can be deployed from: - Mechanized Infantry - Naval Infantry - Special Forces

• Quote from mrGucciSock: “Im a mobile player and over joined a Alliance. In every match in public i can split forces without any Trouble. Now i joined a important Alliance match and i cant split my units there the button for splitting is showing up but nothing happends when i click it. Please look into this problem its a real problem and Fix it! My Alliance match is in Ur hands ” Hi Commander, I have contacted you through email on this issue, please find my reply there. We will investigate it fur…

• Hey everyone, As of our last update, the Inactivity has become dysfunctional - with intention. We are in the process of migrating over to a more robust, and secure underlying method of displaying player activity. Since it is a WIP - the display is no longer functional in the coalition tab. We will fix this in the following updates. Apologies for any inconvenience.

• Inactive Coalition Partners

Aquela - - General Discussion

As of our last update, the Inactivity has become dysfunctional - with intention. We are in the process of migrating over to a more robust, and secure underlying method of displaying player activity. Since it is a WIP - the display is no longer functional in the coalition tab. We will fix this in the following updates. Apologies for any inconvenience.

• Hi Sinoptik13 The players you pointed out have all been flagged by our Multi-account detection tool, and the said accounts have all been banned. I can now confidently assure you that your game is completely Multi-free. Good luck and happy conquering!

• Quote from DoctorDR1: “I just realized I hadn't updated this. I'm now the newest Game Operator for the EN team, after serving as a mod for about 5 months. ” Glad to have you on board!

• Quote from FeedbackAccount: “Regarding your "fix" of the blackscreen issue: There is no black screen anymore after the traditional "Session expired: Your session has expired. Please reload this window to continue" message. But now you are beeing told that there is an "Error: Oops, it looks like WebGL is acting up. Restarting your device may fix this." Plot twist: Restarting the device (my smartphone) does not fix it. When you want to login the same error occures all over again. Well, I am really…

• Usename

Quote from Gryph68: “Hello, I was not given an option to create or change username when I started playing this game. Ho do you change your bloody name here? I am tired of being known as Userxxxxxxx. I have 4/5 of an enemy coalition attacking me. At least they can call out my name when I take their territories. Please tell me howbto change it. The 'report a bug option is not active. And I can't find a way to contact the company directly. Bad formnin my opinion. I have paid money in this game and …

• Quote from Darth vader 1: “There should be a better way of combating multi accounters and Nazi symbols , in one of my games I just joined now a coalition of multi accounters are acting like Nazis swearing Unfortunately I cannot show the pics ” Hey there! We do have a Multi-Account Detection Tool as well as trained staff that continuously work on these cases. As for the Nazi content you came across, please Submit a Bug report - we immediately act on this

• Gold transaction missing

Hi rognir! Sorry for the late reply. Have you received the gold by this time? If not, please send a Bug report and we will look into it: conflictnations.com/index.php?id=279