Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 472.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Kranzegrad - - General Discussion

Quote from Opulon: “This is actually cool and could work. ” Yes, i agree.

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Quote from playbabe: “EZ concept! connect occupied city to hq with road boost +25% resource! ROAD ” Good idea!

• It's cool. If CoN maps has this mode. Real art master piece.

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Hmm... Z map. Yes, i thinking that too. z map ver 'hive city'; when z units has attacking into 'x city' (them city has light has on mode (before attack), but later... (after attack) z units has started build hive into x city, after that x city light has turn off mode. Until human army has liberated x city from z units, after that x city has putting lights on mode. After city liberating.

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Quote from playbabe: “don’t missed my also night time concept art! it doesn’t have any proposed feature tho just a little photoshop ” I found it, WOW it's AWESOME! thanks @playbabe. exactly this i mean it. THANKS!

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “while we are thinking up ideas to make Devs life miserable. How about seasons or weather conditions (yes I know tundra exists but not really a factor 99 pct of game). Like a Sand storm kicks up in desert or spin up a tropical storm in South Atlantic; fricken tornado in midwest wipes out units in the field ” Weather has no any kind relation with daylight and night mode. @playbabe created 'weather' message first. Before me. (i be honest, weather honor belong to playbabe).…

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Sometimes I already can hardly distinguish my units when there is a lot of small provinces, patrols and smoking cities. Or when the unit icon is bigger then the path you want to walk. I do not want to imagine how it would be 'at night', and I play on a PC. First I would like an option to disable all those animations and maybe turn armies into pins, like Supremacy 1914 offered. ” definitely .. was about to put suggestion into make planes black as tha…

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Should be more like this: - forum.conflictnations.com/inde…b8c8bf26c0ecfe944082d00df ” Yes, i liked it. But any ideas for a "4x speed" map ver?

• CITY OF LIGHTS

Quote from Opulon: “I don't want to answer endless "why is it night everywhere when there are timezone" tickets ” I got this idea, since i playing 'CYBER BLACK (rising tides) MAP', and i liked it. it's little bit cool, if there has night combat battle. giphy.gif About alike that...

• CITY OF LIGHTS

If CoN game has day and night time system. 9783939179429.gif Dawn 05:00 to 09:00 Daylight 09:00 to 17:00 Evening 17:00 to 21:00 Night 21:00 to 05:00 etc... ______________________________________________ Daylight 8 hour Dawn (4 hour) / Evening (4 hour), total 8 hour Night 8 hour TOTAL 24 HOUR ______________________________________________ During night time, cities has lights on. but if city has 'X City (1)' (city of ruins), them it's lights offline. Any extra ideas?

• ... It's YES, i have use sabotage spies into Poland dock city, and he declare war to me (in past (3 years ago).

• Armored fighting vechile

IFV can shooting to air units by AT-missile. if it's enough close it for shooting to air unit down. ... IFV units.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Oh no! The wrong token pics, whatever will we do? ” This post must change 'Questions and Answers' to 'Bug Reports and Issues', and images for as proof.

• Political Parties

Kranzegrad - - Suggestions

1 I dislike Stalin Era, but i like Nikita Era, because he has demolished Stalin cult down (de-Stalinization), he hates Stalin. N-Korea; i not like. 2 Dystopian corruption world idea, I HATE THAT, it's reminds 'Hunger the Games' movie. 3 Uhhh... I HATE THAT SIDE. ... WORLD OF WOLFENSTEIN 4 Stable Empire (Catherine the Great): yes, i like that side. Corruption Unstable Empire: I HATE THIS SIDE. 5 No intrest.

• Quote from Junebugg1976: “I never received an email so ive been unable to use chat. Can anyone help? ” First open your email and CoN game, and there has add named 'Spoils of War' click it, next check email there has message 'spoils of war' click it, and confirm it, them you get free 250 gold point and free access to chat system. p.s. use google gmail. (this method not are cost of any money).

• Middle East Crisis Map is here! Mobile ver too?! That why it's not before in mobile CoN game ver.

• New Afghanistan Flag

Kranzegrad - - Suggestions

... currently now; in Afghanistan: terrorist civil war.

• Quote from Tom_Cruise: “A UAV over your territory should be a warning he is about to attack. Take it down and then message him why was he flying over your airspace. Then ask him to cooperate with you. Then kill him later. ” I using same method as you did. In past games.

• Yes, i saw too. T1 SAM and MLRS unit has same T2 and T3 unit icons. Examples EAST MLRS: Currently now; (T1 > BM-21 (true), (T1 > BM-21 (false) and (T1 > BM-21 (false).