Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 233.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Usually it doesn't and if there are ships already present near port city which have just been produced and present at default location you have to move them along with incoming ships to some other location to stack them together and any newly produced ships won't be stacked with them too.

• Research priorities

Dracula - - General Discussion

You need to have some unit of each category so research infantory first then strike fighter then any ship then anti air preferably sam then any artillery preferably MRL after that you can go for tanks or missiles also tdd in late game.It is also good to have Radar Use your 1 research slot for upgrading inf and the second for new units like strike fighters /ships. Once inf is level 6 then you can upgrade other units. This advice is for public game where you have unreliable allies. In alliance gam…

• New Afghanistan Flag

Dracula - - Suggestions

Quote from Canardfurax: “Taliban control much of the country but not all. Local milice and former ANA soldiers are regrouping in the Pantchir Valley an imprenable fortress. (Soviet didn't succeed to hold this ground) Other withdraw to the country side with arm and supplies or Uzbekistan (as Dostom the dreaded Uzbek warlord) and don't forget IS. Only a new chapter of Afghanistan history is beginning and we don't know how it will end so CoN Dev are right to keep the current Afghan flag ” Panjshir …

• Quote from PresidentCastro: “Let me start out with a bold statement: CHAD IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE GAME. You agree? Disagree? Now let me explain. Being a land-locked nation is an incredibly underrated advantage. Why? Intelligence! It is much easier to track, trace, find, and kill enemies that are coming for you on land. There is nothing worse than a surprise naval invasion. And trust me, AWACS, mobile radars, UAV's .....I love them all and spam them early. Intelligence is your greatest asset! …

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Dracula: “Can rogue state win a war if it gets 1850 vp in 64 player map ” Zombies win quite a lot of maps. I've been in 3 zombie games, I won a solo once, and the zombies won the other 2. ” I was talking about normal ww3 and apolcalypse map.

• Can rogue state win a war if it gets 1850 vp in 64 player map

• Quote from playbabe: “ 5fvoyu5wkai71.png How would I integrate weather to grand scale of CoN? - by not use those minor weather, such as rain or snow. go straight for something BIG! STORM! how would it work in dev pov? - a big cycle of debuff/attribute. a side from global phenomenon, this *should* be the second best easy to implement. (doesn't mean it not hard lmao) balance aspect. - it would be bad if it just negatively effect, so there certainly need to carefully balance. person in storm should…

• Mouse not working properly

Dracula - - Bug Reports & Issues

I can't move units across the globe by pressing mouse ,whenever the screen moves the selected unit command box disapperas.I fix this by zooming out but still it creates problem. Also,while dragging screen by mouse there is a a lag.

• New Afghanistan Flag

Dracula - - Suggestions

Quote from Tifo_14: “I suggest having 2 "Afghanistans" one would be the democratic one and the other the Taliban one, however the borders would be changing frequently and CoN devs can't change it so much. ” But where is that democratic Afghanistan.

• New Afghanistan Flag

Dracula - - Suggestions

haha yes ,good point. Flag of afghanistan should be taliban flag now. Or Rogue state flag maybe . By the way rogue state flag is also the flag of ISIS so taliban flag is better. Or maybe make Afghanistan a player controlled rogue state.

• Afghan war news look like CON news

Dracula - - Off Topic

Has anyone else noticed that news of Afghan cities falling IRL is similar to News on CON newspaper about cities. They are falling too quickly.

• Quote from user8394273: “So I'm on the verge of my first solo victory in a WW3 map. As NZ, i rushed Australia's capital early game (he can't get troops over to defend because Australia's so big), and having him lose his capital just made him quit. I quietly took over the relatively inactive Pacific basin, then built a massive navy of fully upgraded destroyers and frigates (20 destroyers, 10 frigates), by day 25-30, without a single armor unit or aircraft. By then there was the standard Afro Arab…

• How can I change my Ingame user name

• Increase British Cities

Dracula - - Suggestions

Quote from kurtvonstein: “still Japan suck after day 8 you have not real expensiob area. If you have done kores and phillipines you have like 21 cities..you walk ages to cross the barren massive chinese landmass to get to the sweet spot in Afghanistan and further on the iraque area. In my experience i need like 60+ cities to genwrate enough repsurces to gave my homecities peoduce 24/7. From that point on it is either a walk in the park or some real shit...depending on enemies left... Btw. 8 germ…

• Increase British Cities

Dracula - - Suggestions

It is big injustice to UK that it is an island with 7 cities just like Australia, Indonesia and less powerful than countries like India,Germany and Brazil. UK is the most powrful Island in the history of Mankind and It should be the most powerful Island in this game too with atleast 8 cities.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Mike6133: “Quote from Dracula: “Quote from M.A.D. MAN: “Maybe add a soldier standing next to the artillery piece to humanize the artillery guns. To human humanize then a little ” Good idea but there should be two soldiers. I man ,1 woman ,I white and 1 black ” There is a major lack of diversity in the officers. They are nearly all white men. I think I saw one Asian man once. No women. No people of color. It is a major oversight and kind of sad. ” Oh, no, n…

• Elite tanks has 4 tiers while all other elite units have 3 tiers. It should have 3 tiers too i.e 3/6/10

• Quote from M.A.D. MAN: “Maybe add a soldier standing next to the artillery piece to humanize the artillery guns. To human humanize then a little ” Good idea but there should be two soldiers. I man ,1 woman ,I white and 1 black

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Dracula: “Quote from Kalrakh: “If you compare it this way, your comparison is pretty flawed. The hourly production is after subtraction of unit upkeep, so if you use a lot of units that have component upkeep, your production will be always lower than of somebody who has hardly such units. Day 27: + 212 without upkeep: +300 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…a44f031b0e1427b9204ce06bd Also the day of the map matters a lot, economy at day 20 is hardly comparable with day…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “If you compare it this way, your comparison is pretty flawed. The hourly production is after subtraction of unit upkeep, so if you use a lot of units that have component upkeep, your production will be always lower than of somebody who has hardly such units. Day 27: + 212 without upkeep: +300 forum.conflictnations.com/inde…a44f031b0e1427b9204ce06bd Also the day of the map matters a lot, economy at day 20 is hardly comparable with day 60 ” Well I am curious in finding maximum…