Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Help with essay writing

Second Cannae - - Off Topic

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…97c017d27b6066757183b66a1 hm (and yes, I have some sort of web blocker on my computer D:)

• Quote from jemandanderes: “Like a playable country or just AI? And why? How do you think, would that enhance the gameplay experience ? ” You're seriously asking how Cthulhu could enhance gameplay experience? Cthulhu would instantly make any game a 15/10 ...all jokes aside, I think killerbiologist wants the cultists to have similar mechanics to the insurgents

• Wait- it only does 12 damage to infantry????? I've seen national guards do more damage than that- (joke!)

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Second Cannae: “Hi, I haven't been playing Conflict of Nations for a few months- are there any new strategies/units that have popped up since? (I just really want to know if the MRL is still the workhorse that it was) ” Oh yeah, nobody builds ASFs, MRLS, radars, or any of that other obsolete stuff, anymore. Now wars are fought solely with the uber powerful UGVs!!! ” On my way to mass produce 40 of them let's go-

• Hi, I haven't been playing Conflict of Nations for a few months- are there any new strategies/units that have popped up since? (I just really want to know if the MRL is still the workhorse that it was)

• Quote from WSBJUNIOR: “Quote from Second Cannae: “Well... that seems a bit uncalled for. This post is veering off the suggestions post it was intended to be (and I'm definitely not helping either), but I do want to get my two cents in before a mod inevitably closes the thread. DoD (Dealer of Death... not Department of Defense) was a bit rough around the edges, but he did try try to be nicer in his post. Have you seen a few of the other suggestions posts? A few were shot down far quicker and far …

• Umm... ah... I'm not quite sure if this is the right answer, but ewac didn't really participate in the back-and-forth between... the people. I'm not saying you're in the wrong, I think they just sanctioned whoever talked the most? Participated the most? (I honestly don't have any idea...) PLUS, we need to keep in fact that ewac asked not to be sanctioned. This was probably the main factor... no other reason at all.

• Oh... I just realized that I posted this in the wrong thread...

• HeRE CoMe tHe mUTanT CamElS

• Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Second Cannae: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Pidgeon guided ballistic missiles, so you can aim at unit stacks instead of provinces. ” then we need anti-pigeon missiles ! ” Why use missiles when a net will do? ” because fuck them pigeons in particular? ” Lol.I hope you aren't serious. There is a reason North Korean missiles don't work well... Half the time the missile burns up the second it reenters the atmosphere. Imagine the pigeon…

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Pidgeon guided ballistic missiles, so you can aim at unit stacks instead of provinces. ” then we need anti-pigeon missiles ! ” Why use missiles when a net will do?

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Pidgeon guided ballistic missiles, so you can aim at unit stacks instead of provinces. ” Coincidentally, I found these two very realistic images on the internet... pigeon.jpgimages

• Gone is my gold

Second Cannae - - Questions & Answers

Most likely a misclick. Take for instance, I had 3,000 -4,000-ish gold... one misclick and I instantly had an aircraft carrier. (Not the worst... I suppose.) A more probable misclick would be resource buying (?) You might notice that a unit suddenly appeared. Or you suddenly have more resources in a specific area. Or a building suddenly finished, far ahead of production schedule. You could just buy more gold. (Do it! It'll improve the game and support the developers! Buy! More! Gold!)

• Quote from Zemunelo: “Quote from 737373elj: “Quote from Zemunelo: “There's bigger problem regarding resources. Oil. Completely screwed. You need it only to build buildings. I always have so many of oil. It's on the market and nobody is buying it the whole game. ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…97c017d27b6066757183b66a1Flashpoint, Day 47, total fuel production 6381, 121 units Albeit this is an exception Had been producing a lot more units than normal ” How did you manage to play Flashpoint map fo…

• Quote from ewinner: “What about ... stay with me here, stealth hovercrafts that transport any one unit anywhere ... ” I like what you're thinking of... Here's an example incase anyone's wondering forum.conflictnations.com/inde…97c017d27b6066757183b66a1

• CoN What ifs : 4

Second Cannae - - Off Topic

I suppose that sneak attacks would have less effect, as 1/2x would allow for far more time to react quickly to any attacks/counterattacks. Games would probably turn into wars of attrition, with large, armored stacks and small long range artillery being the main, as light, fast stealthcraft and missiles (especially ICBMs) would have their main advantages, speed and surprise, taken away.

• Artillery!

Second Cannae - - General Discussion

This has been said multiple times throughout the forum, but Multiple Rocket Launchers (MRLs) are the main workhorse for most situations. As far as I'm concerned, (but I'm really not the expert on this matter) I would stick with Mobile Anti-Air and MRLs for artillery.

• Quote from Jemandanderes: “Quote from Second Cannae: “Missile 2 is officially called Chemical Weapons Program, but it researches Ballistic Warhead ” Are you sure? I thought ballistic means which type of missile it is and not which warhead it has. ” Oh, you're right. Missile 2 is a chemical warhead. It appears that I have been too hasty in my endeavors.

• This graph is amazing. Here are a few English Corrections: Infantry 3 is officially called Naval Infantry, although it is most commonly referred to as marines Tank 1: Combat Recon Vehicle Support 1: Towed Artillery Support 5: Mobile SAM Launcher Chopper1: Helicopter gunship Chopper 3: ASW Helicopter Fighter Plane 2: Naval Air Superiority Fighter Fighter Plane 5: Naval Strike Fighter Large aircraft 1: Naval Patrol Aircraft Large aircraft 3: Naval AWACS Submarine 2: Ballistic Missile Submarine Mis…