Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• HP question

Drony77 - - General Discussion

KFGauss Yes, indeed, I rarely have games long enough to get to NASF. Maybe because I don't fight in captured lands and go directly to home country. It is risky but if carefully planned and conducted such raid decides war outcome within 1-2 days. So 40-50 days is max game time and last 10-15 days we simply mop up empty lands. As for your comment: I always monitor my stacks health. But removing one plane from the stack is not enough - it would still be low on health and may lose at least one plane…

• HP question

Well, when I meet such golden boy I start to treat my loss as a personal investment to this game. The more he loses the more he pays and in the end I simply quit and he has to play to the end. I can't win against dumb gold but at least I make them pay.

• HP question

Totally agree. I always try to win a fight with minimal losses. But... We have gold players who give no shit to what they lose, they always buy more...

• HP question

Now that's the answer I expected to get from Opulon. So it's definitely a magic that, well, changes a gameplay, for me at least. Basically, if you have a x5 stack closing to lose one unit, you separate it and continue your fight. Yes, you lose damage, but if you only need to kill single unit with no losses - this is your choice. I appreciate your in-depth answer and I apologize for my words that might have offended you. I really thank you for this answer. It's kinda weird math but at least I kno…

• HP question

KFGauss I always listen to people when they say reasonable things like you. I did honestly search for a word "mitigation" as you advise and got 2 pages. But could not find answer to my question. The problem is: I do not use mixed stack, only strike planes. What should I search for then ? P.S. I'm well aware Opulon is kinda guru and authority here I just wonder why he bothered to answer at all

• HP question

Quote from Opulon: “Congrats, you just rediscovered mitigation. ” Wonderful. I treat it like that. You've invested your precious time to read my silly question. You've invested even more time to write 5 words that have no meaning neither to me nor to any other noob reading this thread. But these words really show you know something you're too bored to tell. But why then bother to answer at all ? Pass this thread by. Why are you doing this ? I recon you mastered this game and have answer to almos…

• HP question

I see something strange... Have 4 planes lvl 2, 22 HP at full health rn Now every plane has 15.7 HP Two planes stacked have 31.3 HP total Four planes stacked have 62.6 HP total But... 3 planes full can have 66 HP. So if I attack with 4 planes stacked (62.6 HP) I would definitely lose one. If I attack with 2x2 stacks I won't lose any. Where is the devil ?

• At a glance I see several units. For public games I mean. Subs. If I have one DD/Captain in my Cruisers stack I see sub and it suffers from my cumulative salvo - dead on arrival. While subs are real threat in real world. Navy strike planes. I don't see the reason to tie them to main strike plane research tree, it should be separate one. Very few develop them because you need first research strike lvl X then research naval strike leaving aside you must have lvl 3 AB to build them Cruise missiles.…

• Gold

Таких придурков не так много (обычно Апокалипсис х4 они любят) и их сразу видно. Увидел - вышел, начал новую игру, пусть играют с ботами за свои деньги. Я эту тему очень давно поднимал, разрабам это, видимо, неприятно и они обычно тему закрывают без разговоров. Никто не будет ничего менять, всех все устраивает типа.

• Day 1 guide

Okay gentlemen, thanks to everyone for the input. So all in all here's what I get from it. There's no guide for beginners. This one is terrible. Must be improved. Or deleted. But you know, I'm not paid for it so my job ends here. If it's not needed it will "bury itself deeper into the forum". So be it. My personal thanks to Teburu. Your sarcastic comments are invaluable example of what is usually called a toxic community. "Sucks", "no shit". You know it's a very productive way to talk to people.…

• Day 1 guide

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “The fact you don't realize that you can combine different units which is actually crucial; is alarming. ” Okay now I see the point. You think I don't know how to play the game which may be true of course. But do you really think that high matters like combining DDs with CAs, ballistic subs and ICBMs are the things that new players have any idea of ? They build army base at most (some don't even bother), rush forward, die, "this is unfair", quit. Do you really think that…

• Day 1 guide

Could you please point me to the good guide that covers initial deployment ? Or maybe you could share your valuable knowledge and tell how you play day one ? If you do, I will immediately delete this "genuinely terrible" thread that makes you, pros, so sad and shellshocked. Again, I tried to explain new people what they can do day one to stay afloat and get deeper into the game. I'm tired of noobs rushing me 1 unit a time with absolutely no understanding what they do.

• Day 1 guide

Part 2 We're almost packed and ready to go. Just one more thing. COMMUNICATION. This element is very, very important. Very few people can win this game alone (well, not using gold, of course). So raise your head from your construction yards and look around. Who are your neighbors ? What is their level ? What are they building ? Try to determine if they are good players or not. Talk to them. Be polite. You may join coalition, but be smart. Never join coalition that is far from you. It is useless.…

• Day 1 guide

Hi guys. I have played this game for several years now (4x time mostly) and I think I could contribute a bit. Why. - I think this game is great. It is browser-based, no client (well, except crippled mobile), it has no artificial delays like "build this building, oh my, it will take a week on lvl XXX, if you want it now, pay $". No, no such nonsense. - It is deep. It is actually more deeper that you might think when you first start it. It's kinda simulator of what could really happen in a real wo…

• Lvl 3 corvette

Drony77 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Thank you all, I didn't know about RNG roll, that explains a lot

• Lvl 3 corvette

Drony77 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Could you please check lvl3 corvette ship vs ship attack rate ? It is declared as 6, but I just witnessed one lvl3 corvette removed 9 points of three lvl1 corvettes group in a single salvo. Lone corvette was stationary in open sea, 3 corvettes were moving through his position so it was auto-fire. gameID=3390921, day 22

• Gold players

Quote from Teburu: “A nerf to gold would be a nerf to dorados income biggrin.png ” True, but it depends on the model. Imho, if it's short term strategy, then it's definitely ok -- devs get money from golders, golders get kinda satisfaction for their money, all others try to get fun ) But in long run, imho again, this model won't rise player population and eventually only golders, devoted fans and casuals will remain.

• Gold players

I am not complaining about life, mine is pretty good so far ) I like the project (if I didn't, I wouldn't post here) and thought this project could become better for all. If no one is interested or even "tired", ok good luck then, get some rest )

• Gold players

I can name very successful free2play games where business model allows regular players to win due to their skills and gold gives only minor advantage, so even if you pay gold, you have to learn or lose. But not in this case I suppose. I could win maybe if gold supply was limited somehow. But I can't imagine I can win when a guy researches nukes with rockets in 10 minutes interval and launches them next hour ) If this matter annoys devs, it can be archived )

• Gold players

To start, I really like this game for many aspects. For one, I met many interesting people here. Another is its depth, variety of strategies, etc etc. Its only, but showstopping problem is gold players. I've played three games in past 3 weeks. At least one golder in every one of them. And they seem to have unlimited gold supply. So when you see the golder nowadays you have several options. 1. Buy gold yourself 2. Archive the game 3. Fight them 4. Join them Option 1. Gold players are usually quit…