Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEASON 7 TEASER

kurtvonstein - - News and Updates

@Germanico I have a great idea to counter striker dominance in public games...add active AA defense to normal inf (such as ranged attack)... 220px-First_Sting.jpg

• @Support Team: did any one check? Is this intentional or accidntial behaviuor?

• now i really need a gam number...lets organise a community meeting

• For those that dont understand german: This is day 27. 176 cities...and lots of local resources.... Guess who is Belarus forum.conflictnations.com/inde…d590b55e1af28bab8d4e4a729

• I remember those times because i played it normal speed. I only played 4x speed once...and I got no sleep at all...

• Quote from GeneralLangmoen: “Apokalypse has never been in normal speed ” even worse

• I see lots of Blood and Oil and Apokalypse now as 4x speed but never on Normal Speed. Please fix this so that players with a Real Life(such as a job and family) have the joy of enjoying these wonderful scenarios.

• Quote from Tifo_14: “No. Just no. ...okay, you can have your mutant sea camels. But I want mutant sea LIONS to eat up your camels! ” Mutant sea Lions? now this is UNREALISTIC...

• if you have the game number elt me know?

• Infantry changes

kurtvonstein - - Suggestions

there a difference in war activtiey and stupid capture the useless province activity to get that 4000 VP

• Infantry changes

kurtvonstein - - Suggestions

Quote from Kalrakh: “Airborne are super fast for conquering stuff and they are also great unit, if you have excess comps ” and access time to check every 3hours were they are and give them new orders...not like national guard were you give them the order to to the siberia walk from europe to asia for the next 8 days...

• Hi, Aircraft attack ships on Naval patrol again... My greatest wish has already been granted. I am scared that when Santa @Germanico goes an other time to get a surprise from his bag...he might hurt his back. Bu if he does it woudl be great to: 1.Improve the Premium features such as activity the possiblity to go inactive, fix all isues with building queue (i wrote a lot in the forum about this) 2.Add economic and social research to the tech tree 3.Make all Officiers on the highest level stealth.…

• 4000 vo points to win? Buddy you can olay rising tides. Without victory sides this takes ages... Its a lot if clicking especially in the endgame. There is always the point where everybody acknowledges that I have won and they resign and stop resisting. After that I just send out lots of national guard looters to collect VP to end the game. This is the most boring part of rhe game

• as a huge fan of statistics this game could offer a lot more information out of the box. Ingame: How many kills in total. What kind of units. Net value of forces split by branch etc. such as biggest navy

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Kalrakh: “The main comparison was COW and CON though, which are more similar in this regard? Supremacy1914 for sure had three advantages: - higher resource production from the start with no limitations for conquered provinces (also easier way to boost those productions?) - not a overobundances of provinces to conquer, having to conquer hundreds of provinces can get very boring in CON if you do not have to fight for them - permanent production …

• SEASON 7 TEASER

kurtvonstein - - News and Updates

I usually have 8 SAMS each game...never found any player with fighters to challenge me after the first strike of AA...

• Questions

kurtvonstein - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Tacutul.: “Hello everyone! What is the point of these very high level players joining games and doing absolutely nothing in the first few days of the game, then turning inactive? Are they doing it just to get experience to advance to next level? It happened to me twice in the last few weeks when I relied on some high level players against a Midas beloved enemy and the scre*ed me big time. I guess that if they got 25 wins from 1000 games should be enough oc a clue, right? ” yeah thats …

• Well I usually have a lvl 5 hospital by day 5...BTW :that how i can say that the population growth a hospital should provide does NOT work...this citi never exceeds the other by and potential margin. This makes a great turnover for the helicopters. the rest is TD to calm cities and national guard spam for land grabbing. You only need one per city to keep it calm. As soon as the insurgents are done for the day and the province has >30 moral i move the tanks to the next city. This gives me an aver…

• Quote from Opulon: “This isn't true. Supremacy managed to live for 12 years with an early game where you develop your FIRST unit, the artillery, day 12. And in comparison, CoW, where you can spam infantries in 30 minutes, have the exact same drop rates and really doesn't do better than CoN or Supremacy. Good hypothesis (and i thought as much), but it's proven wrong by 5 years of data ” Weil I dont think so. In supremacy you get a contant flow of soliders...generated automatically when you have a…

• This is the Day when the sky gets dark...I am going to tackle an enemie now that has studied the newspaper and built lvl 5 AAGuns...lets see how this goes...