Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Should these additions be added?

Teburu - - Suggestions

the torpedo suggestion always strikes me as odd; what do you think submarines use for their high anti ship stats? baguettes? also you perfectly countered your own point: Why introduce a Torpedos, if they will just act as a worse version of cruise missiles? c4 idea seems decent tho not really sure how the cost/dmg ratio would play out in practice

• more like: majority of the army's Infantry consists only of national guard

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Unless has changed Air supp only stacks will not attack ground units. If mixed stack with SF then yeah whole stack will engage ground targets. ” that is actually a thing; if you attack aircraft via patrol and there are also ground units within that radius then you will hit them too and ofc take dmg accordingly Quote from Buckeyechamp: “If dont want navy then build navy patrol heavy. ” grossly oversimplifying it tho; NPA will get shot down by the very same frigates that …

• 1. seems kinda silly imo; if someone is scouting you with uav they are planning to go to war with you anyway, shooting down their uav without declaring war wouldnt really matter also not really a fan of „automating“ diplomacy; if you want to kill it and not have to fight a war then talk to the guy 2. thats… pretty understandable 3. as already mentioned im not really that big of a fan of automating stuff; especially combat related things if you dont want your patrolling units to die while offline…

• Only the classic „why you kill my uav“ is better lmao tho im less a „if i can hit you, you’re too close“ and more of a „ if i can see you, you’re too close“ kinda guy

• SEASON 7 IS LIVE

Teburu - - News and Updates

simple buff: change unit type to missle

• Increase range of Elite/AIP subs

Teburu - - Suggestions

Quote from Sima: “Quote from GeneralLangmoen: “But the AIP sub still has a special type of stealth making it very hard to detect, and it does 19 damage against surface, so I think it looks fairly balanced. ” Quote from Teburu: “not really a fan of increasing the range of it; would imo decrease the risk involved too much elite sub already pretty much subverts how naval combat usually happens simply by virtue of being only detectable in sightrange (while said range is smaller then its attack range…

• I'd guess about 7-8k?

• Increase range of Elite/AIP subs

Teburu - - Suggestions

not really a fan of increasing the range of it; would imo decrease the risk involved too much elite sub already pretty much subverts how naval combat usually happens simply by virtue of being only detectable in sightrange (while said range is smaller then its attack range)

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “I had one game the AI was all over my butt. It would move troops in a nuetral country to cut me off when I had no intention to attack AI country but almost forced me too to finish off country X I was fighting. Then another time was just cruising by an AI country and it attacked me. Happened like 2 or 3 times in one game. ” What did you do? Insult its mother?

• your „totally not a suggestion“ seems pretty whack

• AI tends to sometimes declare war on players iirc theres some sort of correlation between „popularity“ and the ai declaring ai is controlling the units; tho they hardly do anything

• Tbh i usually dont go for ai day 1; its more something that just happens at some point cuz early on my focus is more on other players I don’t think its that good of an idea to go for ai as an island country when you have no ships to bully enemy transports with yet also: huh i could’ve sworn that ai only gets one motorized inf and not two

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Seroslav: “... CoN is ... a game for men, for warriors, ... ” LOLOL One of us is just a little bit confused about what the words "men" and "warrior" mean. I might be the confused one, but I don't think so. ” wdym? I‘m totally a warrior! I could beat an 5 year old in a 1v1 after all!

• Is It Still a Jerk Move?

Teburu - - General Discussion

Wait you're still alive? I thought once people lost their Moderator status they disappear under mysterious circumstances... tbh not really a fan of C) simply because it completely removes the risk of getting attacked by the coa while going for the solo; pretty much only an option when you care that much about the solo win stat but are too lazy to put in the effort to finish it (also wouldn't really fit your style from what you have told?) To me it pretty much boils down to a question of "Do I re…

• Moral not improving

Teburu - - Bug Reports & Issues

„this doesnt affect me“-dude who is clearly affected

• Moral not improving

also: when did I become a community manager? I demand my pay! Is there a Union for involuntary community managers?

• Moral not improving

Quote from Antman171819: “@Teburu I didn’t mean your AI kd bc mine is 12. ” mine is 22,63 checkmate

• Moral not improving

Quote from Antman171819: “I handled them easily it’s just annoying who tf are you anyways? I didn’t ask you to reply. I’m first in my game and have been since the beginning lol. Your trash bro. What’s your kd? ” 4.57 checkmate