Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 315.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You may be thinking that this will be a suggestion to allow missile stacking at any time. We all know the implications of stacking missiles, and how it would react with point defense. This is a dangerous idea, but I think it can be implemented in a way that is balanced and ultimately improves the game What I am suggesting is a new ability and a partial rework to the Ballistic Missile Submarine. It will only affect two units: The BM sub, and the Cruise Missile Launcher. __Cruise Missile Launcher_…

• Quote from MarineRaider: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “My helicopters eat mot inf for breakfaat. Thus I dont want to discourage you to research and build them. In fact I see my allies spawning them and i think. Hell what good units I could build with these resources. So far NG lvl 1 research did it for me. Ocasionally i research spec ops for the fun of it. But thats bassically my involvement with any inf unit. at the start of the game i need the rares for other more usefull research.f.e.e a recon. …

• More Missiles

Colonel Waffles - - Suggestions

Most important theoretical unit missing from the roster of units in game is the Electronic Warfare Aircraft

• Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “This needs to be Bytro’s next game Garden Skirmish ” Come off it. It would be completely unrealistic to have rhinoceros in Garden Skirmish. ” It’s part of the Safari Map

• Quote from Opulon: “All the units in this game are imaginary by all accounts. They are very liberal depictions of non-existant entities that are associated with non existent statistics that can't be tied in any way to existent things, and they are painted with visuals that look like (while not entirely accurately) to existing units. Season units and officers take even more freedom with this, but yeah, as you point, the core design of such a game is that it's wildly inaccurate, abstract, and made…

• Let’s get on the same page here. The devs strive to make the game as realistic as possible, but in the grand scheme of things the game is not a simulation -Railguns shoot through cities and sometimes even mountains to hit armor on a higher elevation -Point Defense devours thousands of missiles like it’s a buffet -A level 1 AWACS can detect armored units on the ground -We won’t talk about Euro Stealth Bomber or Elite Bomber I am a person who enjoys realistic games. Most of my suggestions in this …

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “OK waffles, you can have your new aircraft carriers, if I can have my super battleship. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…759dc14c1226e7eea9d53b0eb ” I’ll have to think about that

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Job_ee: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “___Aircraft Carrier: Tier 1___ Aircraft Carrier: Can accommodate up to 10 of the following units: . . . all types of Infantry ___Aircraft Carrier: Tier 2___ Aircraft Carrier: Can accommodate up to 20 of the following units: . . . all types of Infantry ___Aircraft Carrier: Tier 3___ Aircraft Carrier: Can accommodate up to 30 of the following units: . . . all types of Infantry ” …

• Quote from Opulon: “i rarely research any infantry unit before day 10, and it's rarely motorised infantry i'll admit. ” How do you manage without production of any infantry? Don’t you feel the need for NG at least?

• Quote from GeneralLangmoen: “I use it as an allrounder defense and capture unit, so that I can use my resources on navy and air force. Its usually the only ground unit I build in a match ” You don’t build SAMs? MR? Do you only play coastal nations?

• Quote from Teburu: “Ppl seem to like the mortar on inf, tho idk how that would surprise you „mortar inf op“ is a classic topic to post after all ” Don’t really know how to feel about it. It’s good, but to me it’s not particularly useful. Do people do a sort of MRL-style shoot-and-scoot with it?

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Job_ee: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “___Aircraft Carrier: Tier 1___ Aircraft Carrier: Can accommodate up to 10 of the following units: . . . all types of Infantry ___Aircraft Carrier: Tier 2___ Aircraft Carrier: Can accommodate up to 20 of the following units: . . . all types of Infantry ___Aircraft Carrier: Tier 3___ Aircraft Carrier: Can accommodate up to 30 of the following units: . . . all types of Infantry ” Please! Yes!!!!!! This is very realistic . . . ” Y…

• It has been quite a long time since I researched motorized infantry. However, I see many of my allies, some which are noobs and others which are very skilled, upgrading their motorized infantry to very high levels. I really don’t find the mot infantry to be all that great for the investment required, and I usually just use NG to do my dirty work. I occasionally use airborne too as a super fast NG. Am I making a mistake? Is there some secret thing to motorized infantry? The mortar is cool, but I …

• Quote from playbabe: “make carrier able to just deploy some weak form of aircraft using deploy gears kinda like how red alert did. now you have actually good unit. balance can just be the cost and deploying reload time ” Use Deployable gear to heal aircraft

• Quote from Teburu: “tbh most of that is pretty solid; two issues tho - as someone already pointed out the speedboost is a bit questionable since carrier will always be the slowest ship in the stack so it will be capped below 4.5 anyway so not really much point putting it into a stack - the differences for doctrines are just maybe a teeny tiny bit over the top ” The doctrine stuff could use some work The speed bonus is an Army Boost, as in it boost the speed of all units in the stack, not just th…

• Quote from Admira G1: “Man every unit can be used for a specific purpose. I am in a match as Congo on day 9 and have yet to annex a coastal city. Once africa is cleared for my coalition (already 80% ours) I'll annex a city and build a navy. The stack will be 4 frigates max lvl and 1 air craft carrier, eventually maxed or near max). This will make the stack completely immune to even maxed lvl cruise missiles. Boarded on the carrier will be 5 naval recon aircrafts,2 naval awacs and 8 naval ASFs. N…

• Let’s face it; among the various units considered to be bad, Aircraft Carrier is one of the saddest. It’s a unit with nothing wrong with it in particular, yet it is avoided like the plague and almost never mobilized by anyone who knows what they are doing. What is supposed to be a navy powerhouse in real life, serving as a capital ship and being the core of modern navies, is a unit on the back shelf in this game. Now, one may initially think that the best CoA is to reduce the cost, but this does…

• Things like AA and naval combat are not considered to be in “active combat” since they occur in a single tick, unlike melee combat. So in theory there’s nothing stopping someone from golding in those situations

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “lock this thread and ban the originator ” I was wondering when you would show up

• SEASON 7 IS LIVE

Colonel Waffles - - News and Updates

Quote from Opulon: “Seems pretty interesting. Does it work like the The Great War system of Area of Effect sustained damages over times ? However, from what i can see, i somehow feel like there is a missed opportunity on the unit being a plane and not a "missile" HP, nay ? ” I suggested a swarm UAV in ~May with this ability, if you remember I haven’t tried the unit yet but from the stats… I am not sure what to expect. If it cannot fly to an area way from the unit deploying it, I don’t see much u…