Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• With all due respect, Nubluk is a rank 120 with a k/d of 4.39 vs players and 18.37 vs ai. Out of the 135 games he has played, he boasts an impressive 23 solo victories and 82 coalition victories. I would like to have whatever meds he is taking

• Quote from Sima: “Quote from Kalrakh: “So, you did not see it happen? might also been uncovered by NPA or such untis ” I only saw the stack down to 1 unit from 5 and being hunted by an enemy naval stack. My subs were on default fire control as mentioned. My only assumption is that they were spotted in the sight range of the enemy navy...? Idk. ” Corvettes possibly?

• SEASON 7 IS LIVE

Aeneas of Troy - - News and Updates

What about giving it stealth?

• SEASON 7 IS LIVE

I think this Swarm UAV has potential to balance out the artillery/anti-air vs tanks/infantry if it is reworked. Theoretically SUAVs are capable of overwhelming anti air defenses, either because of the small size of the individual drone or by sheer numbers of such drones. In game the SUAV just needs a few tweaks to be improved; here are a couple of ideas. 1. It needs a greater range, maybe 100-125 at top tier 2. It needs either (a) more hp, and/or (b) the ability to stack the SUAVs (maybe all uni…

• SEASON 7 IS LIVE

Quote from Kalrakh: “So it seems, you can't even resupply them if you are on hostile territory. So using air assault with specs and trying to use them in the enemy backyard is therefore impossible. ” Yeah, though they are pretty cheap, I haven’t been able to find a suitable target to launch them on except early game. I rarely engage in melee at all and anything worth hitting can shoot them down quite easily. And don’t need the scout ability that close to my troops XD

• Submarine change

Aeneas of Troy - - Suggestions

Quote from Smallsword: “I paired this submarine stack with this frigate stack and I went around sinking cruisers and destroyers... as well as downing strike fighters/bombers/helicopters The experience really enhanced my understanding of how to use subs... and how they are represented as anti-ship vessels in the game... In particular, I was previously unaware that they get a 25% attack stat increase when in deep water... that was killer. unknown.png ” Yep, thats how you do it Submarines and friga…

• Cruisers will not be able to locate elite submarines so how will they shoot back? And they are made for slipping into enemy ports and destroying everything there and slipping away. Elite submarines are in my humble opinion the best elite unit (maybe elite choppers but you get the idea).

• And honestly, getting a quick peak at all my forces does not mean you’re going to win…money spent towards ruining my economy might be money better spent.

• Quote from Andilek7319: “elite bomber like unit is nonsence why do it yep probably on start have longer range than bomber but it is unit to fire misile not to bombaber enemy ... ” But—I like bombabering my enemies….

• SEASON 7 IS LIVE

I think we should give them a patrol radius of 100 and a major boost in hp or be able to stack them, especially at higher tiers. Theoretically, SUAVs overwhelm high tech anti air defenses through shear numbers but right now they need the range and possibility of slipping through to be effective. Right now they decent vs tanks and infantry but are not capable of getting navy or artillery without the SUAV carriers getting blasted to bits before the launch.

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “It has been quite a long time since I researched motorized infantry. However, I see many of my allies, some which are noobs and others which are very skilled, upgrading their motorized infantry to very high levels. I really don’t find the mot infantry to be all that great for the investment required, and I usually just use NG to do my dirty work. I occasionally use airborne too as a super fast NG. Am I making a mistake? Is there some secret thing to motorized infantr…

• I once proposed the idea that any unit that could air assault could do so off the aircraft carrier (towed art, TD, MAA, recon vehicles, special forces, airborne inf, etc). The catch would be that these units would count in terms of carrier capacity. But I agree, the cost of the tech, naval bases, and the carrier itself just cannot compete with the cheap airfields, not to mention the tech for the required aircraft. Makes much sense to invest in other navy vessels and cover an amphibious landing a…

• Quote from Tumbler: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from Tumbler: “ ” Actually, I usually prioritize upgrading my navy above ground troops and even aircraft. Without a solid navy, it is nearly impossible to win. The range that you get from upgrading ships insures little to no casualties and allows free bombardment and protection from amphibious invasion. They allow you to cover your own transports as they take over prime coastal cities. And since I usually have at least 20 vessels by day 35, …

• Quote from Zemunelo: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from Tumbler: “Man, you have much to learn, my friend There is a lot to learn, I pickup new little bits all the time. Didn't know high level fighters get low SIG radar at tier 3, that was interesting. Didn't know destroyers and frigates hit range 100 at lvl 6 or 7 respectively but I did know that upgrading them past tier 2 isnt how u win games. So many units just don't need to be built because a few units just do most things well enough and…

• Quote from Tumbler: “Man, you have much to learn, my friend There is a lot to learn, I pickup new little bits all the time. Didn't know high level fighters get low SIG radar at tier 3, that was interesting. Didn't know destroyers and frigates hit range 100 at lvl 6 or 7 respectively but I did know that upgrading them past tier 2 isnt how u win games. So many units just don't need to be built because a few units just do most things well enough and u get way more bang for your buck with upgrading …

• Quote from Tumbler: “Destroyers and frigates go to 100? (Checks) I've never seen anyone do that nor have I ever upgraded them that far... I don't think it changes much, I don't see a big reward for taking the destroyer or frigate to 6 vs just getting cruisers to t2. ” Man, you have much to learn, my friend

• Quote from Smallsword: “I'm not really making an argument... just saying that MRL already have weaknesses... the major one being that it takes so much time and research to even get one made.. let alone a doomstack... and an airassault from TD seems to be really effective against MRL already. ” These dooms stacks can be made operational by day 25 in my experience. By day 30-35 the stacks should be near full potential. I don’t know how quickly you are ending your games but generally there is time …

• Quote from Smallsword: “MRL already require so much... and I don't think the other artillery are too weak to compete. Many regard MRL as the arty meta staple... feel that it's apex and without a proper counter. I don't. Time isn't on MRLs side. Mind you, I'm a "kill your enemy in the cradle" kind of player. If anyone on the map has so much as an Army base 3 they'll have my attention. I agree that a minimum range would make sense for realism, and might be fun for gameplay... but an MRL build take…

• SEASON 7 IS LIVE

Quote from Opulon: “Seems pretty interesting. Does it work like the The Great War system of Area of Effect sustained damages over times ? However, from what i can see, i somehow feel like there is a missed opportunity on the unit being a plane and not a "missile" HP, nay ? ” If it is a missile, then aircraft would not be able to engage it, correct? Otherwise SUAVs would be sitting ducks to ASF

• If it gives armor an actual support role in the whole “MRLS meta” and give MRLS an actual weakness vs other ground units I am in for the minimum range.