Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Replays

Tumbler - - Suggestions

I would love this. Maybe just the 1 day marks so you go frame by frame and just see the big changes that happen day to day. Might be easier on the file sizes also this way.

• Was playing a game where I have invested in lots of recon tanks early and while I have the units I've having trouble spending the resources to upgrade them further. The Air Assault feature seems cool but without the ability to take territory that feature seems wasted. The unit to pair them with is the airborne inf but then you have to micro them all the time since they move at a snails pace with normal move orders. What if you could combine a single recon and a single airborne together to get a …

• Rally Point

Tumbler - - Suggestions

I have premium... R u telling me...(checks) Mother 2#$%@#$%5^$

• Rally Point

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Can we please get a way to assign a rally point? A city should be able to assign a rally point. Any new unit that is built in this city would get a move order to the rally point. It's very tedious trying to keep defensive units in your cities but having to constantly split your forces when you want to move the new units away from your cities. It would be very helpful to be able to assign a rally point so that I choose where my new units will end up.

• Quote from Lionheart: “ - UAVs, they can go over other people's land without starting a war, but if you attack them, it starts a war. It would be nice if taking out a UAV would not start a war. - Air Superiority fighters. They are great, but they have a really annoying flaw. If you set the to patrol, they will attack enemy ground units. That makes no sense. I may want to try to establish air power over a city with an airbase, but I can't because that wing might die attacking ground units. - Figh…

• I have no objections, most officers are not worth the effort to use them so anything that tips things in their favor would make the game more interesting.

• Thought of a new map / scenario idea that pulled in recent events that I thought might be fun. Supply Shortage Map is full world map, ala World War 3. Due to a global pandemic trade across many nations has been interrupted and many items that were readily available before are now in short supply and in high demand. This has caused many nations to change how they arm their military and created instability in military power across the globe. The ambitious leaders of some nations are launching atta…

• New Map / Scenario suggestions

Tumbler - - Suggestions

The tank/anti-tank generalization is simply wrong. They fill different roles. While one is a weapon to attack everything, the other one is cheaper, more mobile, and a better defensive unit. There is no point to defense in this game. At best you should keep a few infantry/national guard in your homeland cities just in case someone gets through but the only way to play this game is constant attack. You cannot stay competitive by simply building up your territory, you have to expand or you lose... …

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0d5c5b7b61b569263ea5ecc1b The Info bar is now showing correct info. This unit is not fighting at 100% effeciency. It's damaged. If you click "i" you can see the real stats it's currently at. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0d5c5b7b61b569263ea5ecc1b Compared to it's starting stats it's currently fighting at approx 81.3% of it's normal stats. (Ignore the entrenchment bonus being different, I moved the unit) I think it would be very helpful to see the correct % there. …

• useless AWACS

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Depends how early you want to use those drones, takes quite some time until you unlock T2 I'm going to use them at t1 since ground radar gets them at t1!

• useless AWACS

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Lol, mobile radar gets to use swarm uav's, FU awacs, mobile radar forever. But seriously, I'm very confused by the units that get this. Standard inf in particular, already very strong and get ranged attack. Giving them this seems to make that one unit all u need in inf area. Airborne for certain things. But if standard inf didn't get this and the others did i could see it being a much more interesting game. In the armor I was excited to see the afv, recon and nafv get it but now that I see the r…

• useless AWACS

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Do you have to start a new game to see season 7 stuff?

• useless AWACS

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Quote from GrandInquisitor: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0d5c5b7b61b569263ea5ecc1b AWACS can detect Swarm UAVs at lvl 5. Just got even more useful ” "Launched by various ground units" If it goes to the same units that already get deployable equipment there is a tiny flaw in your plan... But I do hope they go the armor units, would make them more attractive. I can see them making the Mech inf a lot better too, 15 dmg to inf / armor is no joke. Then AWACS would be a lot more important. (Phone a…

• More Missiles

Tumbler - - Suggestions

At tier 2 for ASF fighters I want to click the missile button and it show sidewinder. I can fire it up to a range of 50. (Maybe longer not sure what the patrol range is but just beyond that) At t3 I want to click the missile button and see two choices, sidewinder and aim 120. Aim 120 range would be double sidewinder range. Dmg of sidewinder would be 2 to fixed, 1 to rotary. Dmg of aim120 is 4 fixed/ 3 rotary. <span style="background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);">A<span style="font-size: 17.6px; ba…

• More Missiles

Tumbler - - Suggestions

At tier 2 for ASF fighters I want to click the missile button and it show sidewinder. I can fire it up to a range of 50. (Maybe longer not sure what the patrol range is but just beyond that) At t3 I want to click the missile button and see two choices, sidewinder and aim 120. Aim 120 range would be double sidewinder range. Dmg of sidewinder would be 2 to fixed, 1 to rotary. <span style="background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);"> <span style="background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);">D<span style="font…

• Is there anyway to see range markers around a point on the map? I know you can select a fighter, click attack or patreol and zoom out and see the ring showing you the range and when you want to do air assault you click the assault button then you get a big yellow circle. Is there anyway to see ranges like that without units those units/special abilities? I'm hoping to understand how far something is from a point so that if I were to move my forces to a plot of land, then built the air strip, wou…

• Nerf the Multiple Rocket Launcher

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from Tumbler: “ ” Actually, I usually prioritize upgrading my navy above ground troops and even aircraft. Without a solid navy, it is nearly impossible to win. The range that you get from upgrading ships insures little to no casualties and allows free bombardment and protection from amphibious invasion. They allow you to cover your own transports as they take over prime coastal cities. And since I usually have at least 20 vessels by day 35, I don’t think it a wa…

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Man, you have much to learn, my friend There is a lot to learn, I pickup new little bits all the time. Didn't know high level fighters get low SIG radar at tier 3, that was interesting. Didn't know destroyers and frigates hit range 100 at lvl 6 or 7 respectively but I did know that upgrading them past tier 2 isnt how u win games. So many units just don't need to be built because a few units just do most things well enough and u get way more bang for your buck with upgrading a few units vs many.

Tumbler - - Suggestions

Destroyers and frigates go to 100? (Checks) I've never seen anyone do that nor have I ever upgraded them that far... I don't think it changes much, I don't see a big reward for taking the destroyer or frigate to 6 vs just getting cruisers to t2. To clarify, the unit most like the mrls currently is the destroyer. But it doesn't do everything better. It can't go h2h with cruisers. The mrls currently is like if you took a cruiser and gave it equal attack vs subs and surface. You wouldn't need anyth…

Tumbler - - Suggestions

No. It's 100% the 100 range. The best proof i can give is that if you think of it deep enough ---> "as long as nobody does MRLs, you don't need MRLs. It's only when someone does MRLs lvl 4 with 100 range that suddenly, your mobile and towed artillery become threatened and you need to step up" I disagree and there is already a set of units that use artillery weapons and support my theory. Naval Units. The major naval units are the frigate, destroyer, cruiser and attack sub. The unit like the mrls…