Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 182.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GENERAL UPDATE (181115)

Efreet - - News and Updates

@Crang Same I was wondering about. But It fits to - let's say - MRL, which has less precision, collateral damage here seem fit perfectly, Bombers could have it by the way. But it not fits to Cruise Missiles, which power depends on precision strike. So, some units could do collateral, some not, and I guess It will be too complicated to implement. Edit: But yeah, friendly fire could change game strategies. You wanna help your ally in melee battle? Do not help him by Cruisers's artillery. Send Stri…

• GENERAL UPDATE (181115)

Efreet - - News and Updates

What if my ally (coalition member) is fighting (melee) in Venice with an opponent and I will fire cruise missile there? Will my ally take damage too? Will it trigger war between us?

• [Concept] Unit Variants

Efreet - - Suggestions

Well, I can only add that - battles would be more surprising, strategies more demanding, research tree less linear, recon more important and all my suggestions are 'relaxed'.

• Generally, damage is relative to unit HP. It means - less hp unit have - less damage it deals. But how about missiles? For example : will Nuclear ICBM(lv1) - with 0.1 HP left - deal damage equal to ~0.3% of it's base damage? Thank you!

• It's hard to say. Much will depend on server delays here. As far as I know, he who starts war has first strike in naval battle. Air patrol has a counter, when it drops to 00:00 it starts attacking. And SAMs etc. has a delay before it use it's ATT (it is possible to enter it's range of fire without taking damage, but it's risky : ).

• Question regarding missiles

Efreet - - Questions & Answers

Last time I did cruise missile rain with use of 5 bombers and they were able to launch ten of them from single stack correctly. If it's not a matter of cooldown, something could broke recently. To bypass that I would split Strike Fighters and try to launch every missile separately from single Strike Fighter. But yeah, that's not comfortable. As far as I know DEF to missiles is triggered every time when it hits a unit, and ATK per every 10 min. Carrier(lv3) 2+2 + Destroyer(lv1) 1 = 5 to first mis…

• [Concept] Unit Variants

Efreet - - Suggestions

Simply - customizable units. Now the details: "A game is a series of meaningful choices." - Sid Meier. Every nation could have different versions of same model like F-16 Variants, by choosing it's own way in the research tree. Tier I > Tier II > Tier III stats flows normally, but every upgrade between them is available to choose from the list (or something like that). It means that you could create your own sub-doctrine. Research Line Pattern: Tier I > Custom Variant I > Custom Variant II > Tier…

• @Seele07 I'm not so sure that they are elite. Newly promoted officers are a big question. Commanders are great or weak. Only tested in battle become famous or suffer infamy. So, considering that CoN News describes only the most important news from the world, like war progress, war declaration, nuclear strikes etc., a newly nominated officer somewhere in the world doesn't interest anyone. So I would rather like to see an article - 'Great Submarine Commander Arnold Schwarzenegger defeat 6th Task F…

• And I have one little thing that annoy me a bit - Info in the News that someone hired a commander. I would like to produce submarine commander soon, but I'm worried that It will be announced in the CoN News. Everybody can read : look - he is producing mass submarines.

• Too cute to be true.

• [Concept] Exploding launchers

Efreet - - Suggestions

I have read what "global brain" thinks about it, and I concluded that fuel and warhead in damaged ICBM will explode, also there will be radiation ( contamination ) but without a nuclear blast ( still little chance for that ). It seems that chemical and conventional missiles are more fragile than atom bomb. Of coz I'm aware that It's only a "pop" knowledge. Daryl Tew wrote: "During the 1966 Palomares B-52 crash, or the Palomares incident, a B-52G bomber broke upon upon collision with another plan…

• Destroyers

Efreet - - Suggestions

Not a new idea as you can read - here - . But yeah, it is hard to express how cool it would be.

• @Hancock Yup, I see Security Council as something that allow players to program units behavior for few hours, but It currently lacks of tools.

Efreet - - Suggestions

Hah, as far as I remember, some injector adds a particle to plutonium, uranium etc. so it becomes unstable and begins a chain reaction. My English language skills ends here. But you know, I'm sure I won't try to fry an atom bomb to find out.

• The question is - how many hours per day the game model wants to keep players online and playing?

• [Concept] Lootable warheads

Efreet - - Suggestions

Special Forces, really? Stealing nuclear warheads better suits for James Bond.

Efreet - - Suggestions

@Crang Well, capturing enemy weaponry is nothing new in the history. So, probably there was many situations where the world simply didn't have a time.

Efreet - - Suggestions

Well, I really don't know. But I've read somewhere, someday, that Russian bombers are flying over the Europe with some nuclear weapon, and no one wants to intercept them... I wonder why.

• Yeah well, I'm a casual player so actually, I do. : )

Efreet - - Suggestions

@Crang Yup, what a waste. : ) Actually, it illustrates a situation where local arsenal is captured ( evacuate them on time is a challenge ), but instead of making new building, I think it's better to extend existing ones.