Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 207.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• German description

Kalrakh - - Bug Reports & Issues

e0900bb7a8780ac12f9a3ae48c118399.png 'Während' not 'Whärend' also there needs to be a ',' after 'wurde' f555ada105fc9d78f3e1c3062a0c594b.png 'Ressourcen' not 'Ressources' b11536f8d8210a8d93d0b1f69529253f.png ''Verluste' not Versluste', also the 'von' is to much, I would say

• Officer healrate

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Just max the hospital and it will get better, though naval officer will always have it worse.

• Fire control settings

Kalrakh - - General Discussion

Artillery have this setting too. Though patrols would still need it.

• Right of Way...

If you see, that they are hoarding troops in your country and you don't act, it is kind of on you.

• German description

121534dd0d82a4156e9eaacaff207b94.png The second setence as one verb to much, either 'profitieren von Kampf-Bonussen' or 'erhalten Kampf-Bonusse' e926008511944090000cc35507e86701.png 'anderen' not 'andreren' and the '.' is missing

• Championship questions

Kalrakh - - Events

Rules did not change, so no

• October Rules

Kalrakh - - Events

I would say, rules are the same as last round, if he did not edit the rules

• Motor vs Natty

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

National guard cost less resources but they lose even more in combat strength, mainly against armor. They are only usefull if you don't expect them to fight, like occupying freshly conquered cities. Otherwise they are just harmless meatshield, take hits but hardly do damage by themselve, als George already mentioned.

• I can tell if damage happened or not, I did not watch HP at that time, so I could not say how much HP my unit had, before the fight started. Though thinking about it, it seem the 'third' combat report is also missing. The log only shows the kill report, but normally you get a combat and a kill report, if my memory does not fool me.

• Quote from summeriscoming: “you see, if only you let those blue helmets in... ” For what would I need blue helmets? Mechanics wear blue, but not on the head? Quote from Opulon: “This problem is quite common since the AA update, i encounter it too. Thank you for documenting it very precisely ” Yeah, I know, that you talked about it, but I never experienced it before. So I just grabbed the opportunity to document it, when it happened to me

• Not sure, what exactly cause the bug, because the same troops cleared other cities before without any issue (or I just missed it happen): As you can see fight startet at 9:26:20 and ended at 11:26:20, though the battle at 10:26:20 did not happen: Remark: G7 and G8 are the same unit, they changed name because tried to split one AA-Gun in between, to give it a different destination. Not sure if that caused the bug to trigger. Name changed because they auto-fused after I cancelled order again. 1270…

• German description

Stimmt, das 't' bei 'Möchtest' ist mir entgangen, allerdings geht hier um das Schließen des Spiels 'Conflict of Nations', da ich Steam nutze. Also stimmt der Titel wohl schon.

• German description

Already reported this stuff in the discord feeback channel, but might have gone under there, so just in case I will report them now hear an additional time. 3b383d934a8c42ad8775a900543833c3.png 'Schnellfeuereinstellungen' aka 'Rapid-Fire-Configuaraion' is kind of false advertisement. Units do not fire faster. 'Feuerkontrolle-Einstellungen' would be more fitting translation, I would say. Also the first half is not translated at all. In german the recon is called 'Gepanzertes Kampffahrzeug' aka 'A…

• Successful patroulling

Depends on how big the stack is and which kind of AA. A single unit should not be a huge deal.

• Successful patroulling

AA now attack every 10 minutes with full force, so you should not let them patrol on a spot where enemie sees and reach them easily, if you are not available to retreat them as soon as necessary.

• All-submarine navy?

Missiles? Because no one would protect his Destroyers with Frigates? Also don't think it is easy to research subs and missile with all the rare materials you need for subs alone, only if you help yourself with gold as Opulon already mentioned.

• Ships suffer from the ridiculous low self-healing, 2 HP per day might be strong on subs and okey for Corvettes. But for everything bigger it is ridiculous before all for Cruisers and Carriers. Airunits can heal for up to 12 HP per day. European Strike Fighter, 30 HP in air, 15 HP on ground => 6 HP ground healing = 12 HP air healing

• All-submarine navy?

Subs are only potent early own, if enemies have no destroyers, destroyers outrange them in the early stage (with radar). Subs need max level to get even in range.

• Championship questions

Kalrakh - - Events

I'm still hoping, that only those 15% are taking part in such a thing as the championship. Though other 85% are normally hardly a threat, even if they group. I still think, the championship should show, who play bests and not who gangs up best.

• Championship questions

Kalrakh - - Events

Don't know, I would take it as a honorable act not to tell anyone who you are, just do your best to prove yourself. If you don't know who the others are, you will be less biased and would be only affected by the map itself and not additional knowledge.