Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update - Patch Notes 2205.10

Aquela - - News and Updates

1652184748_news_images_24013.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + +Changes: - Players can now swipe between tabs in different game windows [Mobile] Fixes: - Fixed an issue where planes stationed on an aircraft carrier are destroyed when the carrier is damaged - Fixed an issue where Naval ASF are unable to ferry back to an aircraft carrier or to a city - Fixed issue where clicking on a patrolling aircraft resulted in a game freeze - Various image optimization fixes

• 1650893508_news_images_23872.png + + + + LOG + + + + Reports from Android devices In past weeks we've been informed that Samsung devices that are running CoN are running into issues - right now this is high on our priority list, we need to figure out why the game is misbehaving on a number of devices, the Samsung S series being one of them. As of writing this, we have some optimizations in development and are ready for deployment as soon as possible. We cannot say with certainty that it will fix…

• Update - Patch Notes 2204.07

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Aquela, Thanks for your efforts as usual. Anyone have info on the revamp please? ” Cheers The revamped units are being A/B tested right now, meaning, the revamp will only show up for a certain portion of players - not all.

• DEVELOPER DIARY 20: RED VS BLUE

Quote from CDRCrimson42: “Yes, my OCD finds this much more satisfying.” My OCD would find the centered text more satisfying, but the fact that replies from others are aligned to the Left, I don't find this too satisfying Thanks to everyone for sharing your feedback and ideas for the new Map. The team is stoked to hear them, keep'em coming!

• Red v Blue - 5 Day Review

Aquela - - General Discussion

Quote from Capnhappy: “I'm playing one of these maps too... Interesting idea but poor execution for all the reasons mentioned. ” We are looking forward to hearing all the feedback you have regarding this Map Don't hesitate to share details you believe will greatly improve the experience. Quote from shrek6satan: “the problem with this map is that it encourages being incative. At the end of the round, most probably, you're still going to receive some gold. Yeah if you're india most of the responsi…

• Update - Patch Notes 2204.07

1649317494_news_images_23666.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + +Changes: - A revamp of starting units for Flashpoint and Battlegrounds USA maps - Introduction of Korean Language Fixes: - Fixed an issue where the username could not be changed if a social media account is used to sign into the game

• PSA: UPGRADING THE SERVICES

Hi all, All of the changes noted in my original post are with the intention of completely fixing the issues you have all been experiencing. @FeedbackAccount I can assure you that we prefer to spend our time doing much more valuable tasks, such as improving the game, engaging with the CoNmunity, and collecting feedback. We don't post reviews on our own App ourselves, but we reply to them I can see most of you are mentioning the fact that you are not able to connect to your games - which is exactl…

• 1647436586_news_images_23513.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + + Changes: - NEW: Rising Tides - biggest changes include: - 64 Player count - Removed Mountain to Sea connections - Updated leaders, provinces, optimizations - Added National Guard to AI capital cities - Wealth of fixes - New Rising Tides theme for Main Menu - Notifications are now grouped and can be swiped away as such [Mobile] Fixes: - Fixed visual issue where Officer looks queued - Infused a number of fixes to improve game performance and …

• CHANGE NICK

Aquela - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Teburu: “woah new cms have also arrived in the forum crazy ” I miss the time when people were this excited to see us new CMs

• PSA: UPGRADING THE SERVICES

1647342081_news_images_23489.png Dear Players, As of late, we've seen an unprecedented number of players take up Conflict of Nations, and other games belonging to our sister company, Bytro. While this is indeed a very welcome addition, we very quickly needed to shift our day-to-day operations to cater to the sheer volume of demand. From early on in March we have had the Developers monitor the situation day and night, and will continue to do so even after we have the developments outlined below. …

• Update - Patch Notes 2202.02

@Anna Jija Exactly

• Update - Patch Notes 2202.23

1645616835_news_images_23278.png + + + + UPDATE + + + + Changes: - Added a new search feature to make it easier for players to find cities and units [Mobile] Fixes: - Fixed issue where the player would see which nation sent a spy, despite the spy evading capture - A number of updates and fixes to various maps - A clear error now comes up if you are unable to create an alliance challenge - Patrolling aircraft over a neutral nation now declares war as intended [Mobile] - Fixed an issue with incorr…

Hey guys, we have opened this thread: reddit.com/r/ConflictofNations/comments/stwn96/coalition_flag_competition/ Please read the rules and share your ideas there

• Hey @'PerigeeNil, I will not specify which points are true - but you got some of them true

+ + + + UPDATE + + + + Commanders, prepare for war, as we are proud to introduce a new map ready for the very best to establish dominance. NEW map: Global Conflict In this map, power lies in your flexibility of strategy and commitment to your allies, as you join 63 other players in the fight for global dominance! Changes:- Coalition members can now see the correct activity status of their teammates - Players can now choose from an assortment of flags when creating their coalition - When using th…

• Update - Patch Notes 2111.24

1637753158_news_images_22826.jpg + + + + UPDATE + + + + Changes - Added cannot conquer icon - Added Malay, Ukrainian, Romanian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Danish - Added icon for easy identification of own coalition [Mobile] - Added missing loading tips [Mobile] Fixes: - Fixed issue where patrolling aircraft did not attack Naval units - Fixed translation issues in popup dialogues and tooltips - Fixed landing page issues - General UI, language and UX bugs [Mobile] - Added a missing sou…

• Update - Patch Notes 2109.15

Quote from Maxim | CM: “Quote from Teburu: “>added language support for dutch what did martijn bribe you with? ” We each got a good chocolate chip cookie biggrin.png We are simple people ” What are these cookies you are mentioning? I demand a whole cake!

• Update - Patch Notes 2108.17

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Well, your "Update" created a bug where sometime you can't get your aircraft to change where they are going or what they are doing. When you try to change attack to patrol, or change patrol, you get an "out of range" message and nothing happens even if it is a change to right next to the airbase which is clearly in range. There is one thing you can do to shake it out of this, but I'm not telling. ” @ramadeus and @LastLiving This is, unfortunately, a known issue that …

• Hey @Dealer of Death I am contacting you directly to sort out this issue

• Banned

Aquela - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hi @El sese I kindly suggest a thorough investigation for Hidden Cameras in your room, for your privacy as it was definitely not the Conflict of Nations team. Regarding your ban, I suggest you send us a Bug report using this link: conflictnations.com/index.php?id=279 or contact us at support@doradogames.com providing us with your CON username, we will have a look for you in our database - not through the said cameras. Regards, A.