Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 448.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Sergio_G: “I think there are no bad units in the game. It's just that each unit has its own task that it must perform. ” So what's the role of these units:-AFV-MBT-TD-SF -NSF -UGV Edit: decided to exclude heavy bomber since its use is debatable. ” AFV armored fight vehicleMBT main battle tank TD tank destroyer SF strike fighter NSF navy strike fighter UGV unmanned ground vehicle it's …

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Sergio_G: “I think there are no bad units in the game. It's just that each unit has its own task that it must perform. ” So what's the role of these units:-AFV-MBT -TD -SF -NSF -UGV Edit: decided to exclude heavy bomber since its use is debatable. ” AFV armored fight vehicle MBT main battle tank TD tank destroyer SF strike fighter NSF navy strike fighter UGV unmanned ground vehicle it's 'HB' bomber aircraft ” Thank you, but I know wha…

• Quote from Tzztzttztz: “You are golder ” who do you mean?

• Quote from Tzztzttztz: “I'm interested in this because I've never seen a zombie bigger than level 1. ” I don't think so, sine they would have to be upgraded at some point, which would probably have to be predetermined, since they all upgrade at the same time.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “well they probably had infantry only anyway...so they would have died when you would have used Strike Fighters...same effect. attacking a player with at least half a brain you woudl have run into SAM, Fregatte or ASF...Game over for Bombers... ” btw in English it's frigate

• Quote from Kranzegrad: “IFV are best unit ever ” what's IFV?

• Quote from Sergio_G: “I think there are no bad units in the game. It's just that each unit has its own task that it must perform. ” So what's the role of these units: -AFV -MBT -TD -SF -NSF -UGV Edit: decided to exclude heavy bomber since its use is debatable.

• Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from playbabe: “Quote from Sergio_G: “I think there are no bad units in the game. It's just that each unit has its own task that it must perform. ” yeah and those units pretty much suck ass on their own taskcorvette, role: "defense coast line" ingame: can't defense their coast against anything that can shoot it back. towed arti, role: "high mobility support" ingame: suck ass damage, getting out run by infantry with superior firepower, be a sitting duck outside …

• I think part of the reason nearly next to no one is using artillery is no one using radar, and without radar every bit of range you have more than the sightrange is not very useful and they are not using radar because that is the most useful when paired with artillery and only useful against inf spam from lvl 3 onwards.

• News From My Latest Game

jemandanderes - - Off Topic

Quote from Dealer of Death: “OK, back to the very 1st mobile game I started, which finished after the one involving Canada, because I went for the solo win unlike in the one with Canada. So, anyhow .... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…1c89d9d350e8b705df0d52a48 It was a slaughter, I hit 2 of his home cities with nuclear BMs, and flattened the other 3 with 5 stacks of stealth bombers. Inside 3 hours he had no units left in his territory. ” On which day is that? Like, you are fighting against Louisi…

• X10 map

jemandanderes - - Maps

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Tifo_14: “I honestly don't know why people like the 10x mode. I can understand 4x games, but not 10x. It is simply too fast. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't join games where I go to sleep knowing my country might be destroyed by the time I wake up. I prefer relaxed, mellow 1x games, with an occasional 4x here and there. ” that's legit the first post of yours i liked(and the first you didn't like yourself) ” ...and thats like t…

• Buy and sell war tools? why not?

jemandanderes - - Maps

possible abuse: A sells any unit to B for the minimum price, B sells it back for something higher, outcome: B gave A resources. So in the end it can be abused the same way as direct trading could. As long as giving resources away for free is not wanted, this will not be possible. Of course you could fix that by having a set price that cannot be changed at all, but then teams could easily split research and still let both of them get the units and being in a team is already advantageous and it wo…

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Just use a variant of the HOI spy system. ” Can you elaborate what that is?

• Quote from Kalrakh: “by having mainly ASF, NASF and an Ace as only way to kill of ground troops ” What does "Ace" stand for?

• Border walls

jemandanderes - - Suggestions

Quote from Kranzegrad: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Teburu: “no ” what about border mutant camel walls? ” Oh yeah! that i alike it. Bigger walls (against mutant camel), it's better defended border lines than old thin Berlin walls. ” The Berlin wall actually may have been thin, but was well guarded. (it's structure) Speaking of it, just the cost for the material has been 21 to 22 million DM West (source), which is about twice 43 million Euros plus inflation and that wall has only been…

• Quote from ewac123: “Then the anti VPN from Malta will zap you ” Anti VPN? Are you sure that is possible?

• continent sugestion

jemandanderes - - Maps

Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Australia will still remain Australia ” Well, technically you could argue to call it Oceania and include some other countries, but you are right, that continent would still have basically already lost at the beginning

• Coalition Reform

But being bound to someone in a coalition can also be bad, e.g. if someone just takes the cities you've just cleared. There are a lot of options to annoy someone in your coalition if you can't leave. And if coalitions are going to be static, some people would also do that and you can't do anything against it, but in return you only have a very slight disadvantage in a war against a backstabber.

• Idea for the sea

Quote from TORNADOCHASER22: “Lol that is Exactly what i was thinking how did you know lol no but if you were in the uk or even usa or some other place you could see a ship by far for a very long distance without radars or anything my point is not enough is visible and you could take a sea province and set up a ship with a huge radius like a Radar ship i mean that satellite idea is pretty good but my point is to much is fog of war it should be a bit less like 1 of the sea province around your bor…

• Banned

jemandanderes - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from El sese: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Because you touch yourself at night when you think no one is looking. ” Nah sometimes i think there is cams on my room which is weird ” How do you know? There is no reason to believe that the BND has put cameras anywhere. They are not trying to take over the world. Just - go on with your life like nothing happened. I mean, nothing happened.