Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 152.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Aquela: “ ” Maybe there will be animal units for season 8? ” I think DoD has something to say about this… forum.conflictnations.com/inde…8afdff6f5635aea0a9e91fedd

• Random

Aeneas of Troy - - Off Topic

Quote from Clock: “Quote from Clock: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from Clock: “actually this time A finite reality is contained in a finite space, but the finite can be considered infinite. For is life not the infinity in the finite realm? So is the finite truly synonymous with the infinite? Is there an ultimate reason? Or are there no reasons, only naturally bounded anarchy? Anything Allowed Here ” 1. A finite reality is contained in a finite space.2. The finite is sometimes considered in…

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Okay... @Aeneas of Troy 121/149 ≈ 0.81 @A_Talking_Crab 46/188 ≈ 0.24 @The Destroyer1 19/101 ≈ 0.19 There you go! ” Ok Tifo, I took you off my Blacklist. In gratitude, I liked a few of your posts, simply because you had to solve some 3rd grade math problems. Bravo, I think you passed.

• Because Tifo was so treacherous as to not even put me on his list, by the powers bestowed upon my august person, I hereby place Tifo on my Imperial Blacklist of Doom. (Hidden Content)

• If you have already built an officer, zero buildings are required to upgrade him.

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “- I am sure if/when take out first 1 or 2 countries with all missiles rest of map will be gunning for me. ” Yeah, you are cruising towards the title of Public Enemy #1. I predict there will be an article about you by day 15. You should have played as North Korea but Iran ain’t bad

• In my opinion, frigates are generally sufficient to win the game, they are just so versatile that they are a must in my books. However, IF it becomes apparent that there are multiple enemies that are going heavily into their navies, I’ll rattle out a submarine or cruiser fleet (depending upon what is more feasible resources wise and what the actual enemy ships are). P.S. NPBs are starting to grow on me as a potential alternative…I dread them getting shot down when I’m offline or running into a f…

• Forum Games #3 - Take This!

Frigates

• Forum Games #3 - Take This!

Attack choppers

• Special Forces buff

Aeneas of Troy - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from The Destroyer1: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Oh, I agree. We should allow them to conquer territory, reimpose the speed penalties in enemy territory, reduce their attack and defense, remove the air assault, and the stealth, and then it would be PERFECT. Oh, and give them short range mortar attacks at level 4, but push back the day of level 4 to day 22. ” I hope you be sarcastic... lol ” think about what I said. ” Basically Basic Infantry…except much more …

• Special Forces buff

Aeneas of Troy - - Suggestions

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…8afdff6f5635aea0a9e91fedd

• But what if the global economy crashes…possibly deliberately? China owns much of the USA debt…would you expect China to not seek to take advantage of the USA’s weakened state in such a misfortunate occurrence?

• Quote from Killiam07: “world war 3 is not happening. Ukraine is a minor conflict if we are talking about a possible world war ” I’m not so sure about that. If China goes for Taiwan and Iran gets ambitious with the nukes that Biden is handing over, things could get hot pretty quickly. Not to mention the current global financial situation that could easily topple….

• If your biggest threat are cruisers, submarines are the most effective counter, especially with submarine officer. Sometimes submarines are better in terms of economy. But otherwise a surface vessel is preferable simply because of naval bombardment. PS. If you are going a solid naval build, frigates and submarines are a great duo, both in terms of balanced economy and in capabilities.

• I’m assuming this classified unit is the legendary A-10 Thunderbolt II?

• Quote from Anna Jija: “never have i ever ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…8afdff6f5635aea0a9e91fedd ….and I have never seen, for any reason whatsoever, a player launch a missile on Red vs Blue map…ever.

• Don’t use the “attack” button, use the “move” button to move your infantry to the province center. Your infantry, once upgraded to level 6, now get 25 range (they can bombard enemy units and territories from a safe distance). If you order them to attack, they will use their range by default and therefore not be able to take territories. Hope this helps!

• I just saw a level 20 opponent begin the game by building hospitals in each of his cities. I told him that he was going to need every single one of them after the massacre I would inflict on him

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “ TRANSLATION: FATRY IT LOW LEVEL SIGHN UNIT it or not have probaly not is nt power power and yes awacs ISNT SEE INFATRY IT LOW LEVEL SIGHN UNIT LOW LEVEL SIGHN UNIT it by radar ... 1) awacs ISNT SEE INFATRY IT it be see but about never awacs is reason what you have premium almost doesnt posible (but about finaly by radar ... ( yes if you have probaly naval battle it be see but when spot havent may help with naval battle mattle is nt mattle it power and have premium a…