Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 151.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rank reset to recruit

bobqz - - Bug Reports & Issues

Happened to me a week ago. It fixed itself in my case. I wonder if some maintenance is ongoing.

• I agree

• I do use the low level ones sometimes. Most times there are not anyone to take them out .

• If that is a problem...be very careful with missiles. They kill civilians also and that just wrecks your economy. I could understand a penalty using ballastic missiles but not cruise missiles. I thought they are precision since you target a unit.

• I just finished a game where my partner used maxed out drones, maxed out special forces and maxed out officer. It was awesome to watch. The only problem was he didn't take territory. He had to come back later to occupy . Still impressive as all.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “so what is racist? A black guy wearing white gloves? Or a black guy wearing a hat picturing a Indian? Get over this shit. I pitty people blaming old white men for all their problems and playing the victim card. Renenber the chaimberlin rock...he is in a better place now. ” Yes, Yes and Yes again ! Kurt I agree with you fully.

• I have gotten really stomped before in this game...I never thought it was bullying !

• A new complaint I have read is "You are bullying me and my coalition " I can't figure this one out.... I thought it was ok to defeat the other countries in this game.

• Keeping Players In The Game

bobqz - - General Discussion

I agree with you. But I have read on here where some players are complaining about other players being online too much I guess it interferes with their particular play style.

• I noticed my team mate uses them to go way deep into enemy territory to destroy units. But they don't take the territory so then he has to use other units to capture the land/cities. I am impressed with their strength but am at a loss how to capitalize on that combat strength. Somehow he pulls it off , but then again all his units are maxed out . He even somehow destroys naval and air units with them but he has officers in the stack too.

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “but what the hell could you do against this... maybe stack up 10 MRL. You cant hit it from air or sea... if tried to handle via land would have to bum rush with 10 tank destroyers maybe? Shit is way 2 powerful. 6 units 200 hp damage across the board. ” Yep done that before. It was the only way I could take out just 2 of them stacked together. I don't remember how I did it but I did eventually take out those 2 . The commander was obviously offline at the time.

• I am curious about special forces too. I have never used them but I don't think they can take territory so I was wondering about people using them. How do you use them with other units ?

• I have had people hand me my a$$ with stealth planes . I was amazed at first when I could not find them but it was a learning experience. Thankfully I have not had many people use them against me. So far

• Quote from Tom_Cruise: “Special Forces. Stealth fighters/bombers take a lot of resources which isn't worth it. ” I have got to try special forces. I have a team mate that uses them to great effect. Do you have to micro manage them much ?

• Add Cooldown Timer to CoN News

bobqz - - Suggestions

Yep, I have noticed it also but I just ignore them for a few days.

• Add Cooldown Timer to CoN News

bobqz - - Suggestions

Quote from CDRCrimson42: “I propose that a cooldown timer be added to CoN News. Much like the discord server has cooldowns for some channels, I suggest this be added to CoN News posting. Why? Let me explain...- Whenever I join a new game I notice a pattern: everybody spam sending messages, and usually arguing about needless things. A cooldown would eliminate much of this chaos and unnecessary drama. - This makes the game feel more realistic, as news articles are supposed to be official, governme…

• More suggestions

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from bobqz: “Quote from A_Talking_Crab: “Quote from bobqz: “I think I would much rather have hypersonic missiles . Just my thoughts. ” but how would they work? ” Most likely using the units that already are missile capable. They could be longer range or fly faster. I really don't know but what I read "irl" that is how they are launched. How would cyber warfare work ? Do they jam your communications so your units will not respond to your commands ? How do you cou…

• More suggestions

Quote from A_Talking_Crab: “Quote from bobqz: “I think I would much rather have hypersonic missiles . Just my thoughts. ” but how would they work? ” Most likely using the units that already are missile capable. They could be longer range or fly faster. I really don't know but what I read "irl" that is how they are launched. How would cyber warfare work ? Do they jam your communications so your units will not respond to your commands ? How do you counter them ? Build more things and level them up…

• Take the win. And then start a new game.

• More suggestions

I think I would much rather have hypersonic missiles . Just my thoughts.