Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 343.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from playbabe: “literally all unit you need to support carrier can launch the damn cruise missile. what that? you are telling me you use carrier with 0 aircraft and 0 warships supporting? ” I’m pretty sure Azrael does that unironically

• Looks like a new line of Attack Jets. You can see the A-10 and Frogfoot in the image Not sure how it will play with damage distribution. Will it replace the Naval Strike Fighter combo? Also not sure what Europe has that would fit the unit model-wise

• What are you going to do?

Colonel Waffles - - Suggestions

Quote from Clock: “Nuclear corvettes ” Technically not wrong if you count CM

Quote from Clock: “Wait, that's a good idea! ” It is You should do it too. And tell your friends to do it And your coalition members And the enemies you destroy with your corvettes

I’m gonna spam max level corvettes And NO ONE can stop me!

• My first game: I picked Australia Looked at the research screen Saw TDS “Ooh a missile defense. This will do nicely” Researched TDS and never got back on First Win: I was getting carried as Cuba I had stockpiled a bunch of nukes and we were a few VP away from victory. Idiot me launched nukes at the cities my coal members were gonna capture and delayed our win. Fortunately I don’t think they noticed or cared My first games were a bunch of throwaway noob matches. I would spam lots of random units …

• Player Trade Reconsidered

I have a question Did you completely read the original post? A player’s army cannot consist of more than 20% donated units, as per the suggestion Every time someone tries to accept a unit trade, the game will check their units. It will get the number of units that they made, and the number of units that they have received. If accepting that trade will result in their total army being more than 20% donated, it will block it It does not matter how many countries are trying to give them things Afte…

This is hilarious to read “They disagree with me, it must be because of the forum rank” Yet you are trying to use “service” to establish some kind of dominance. Spoiler Alert: That means Jack. Whatever you do outside of the game has no effect on your experience or skill in the game. You can be a literal US Army general, and still be as clueless as the other 99% of beginners. You can call people “civvies” all you want, but you are on an equal playing field. Teburu is on the higher scale of experi…

Oh man, it’s this thread Royal guy, you aren’t understanding the suggestion What you are complaining about is already in the game: its called “sending units to help”. If you think that is bad, imagine your reaction when you find out that the game lets you move units to your ally’s homeland. I wrote it with the intention of “filling the gap” for another person. Let’s say your coal member borders a Strike Fighter spammer. You give them 4 SAMs because they don’t have any Or, let’s say someone using…

• I like to think the units shooting at radar contacts is the crew rolling a dice to decide whether or not they will shoot, and getting very lucky every time

• Quote from Smallsword: “Quote from Teburu: “the torpedo suggestion always strikes me as odd; what do you think submarines use for their high anti ship stats? baguettes? also you perfectly countered your own point: Why introduce a Torpedos, if they will just act as a worse version of cruise missiles? c4 idea seems decent tho not really sure how the cost/dmg ratio would play out in practice ” You know... if the basic submarine attack is supposed to be a torpedo it really shouldn't be able to shoot…

• Anti-ship Ballistic Missile

For the groups of cruise missiles, I once suggested that the Cruise Missile Launcher could be able to stack 2 Cruise missiles together It would allow it to serve as a coastal defense against ships and heavy support for land units.

• Deplorable Gear Rant

Colonel Waffles - - General Discussion

Let’s get right to the point Deployable units suck. The title contains no typos Let’s talk about deployables in general. This is a mechanic that was introduced in Season 6 with the UGV. Now, as many of you may recall, Season 6 was HEAVILY delayed. I mean it was delayed over, and over, and it took ages to come out. This was because of the fact that deployables were not playing nicely with Legacy Code. From what I understand, DG had to rewrite a small part of the Legacy Code for this mechanic to w…

• Escaping Missiles?

Colonel Waffles - - Questions & Answers

Quote from LastLiving: “I am confused. I just sent a missile towards a unit right below my fighter, and a few mins later I get a notification that the enemy target escaped the range of my missile. How does this work? The unit was clearly in the range of my fighter's missiles, so I don't know how this would have happened. ” iirc Cruise Missiles can follow units. Other missiles can be dodged quite easily

• Quote from CDRCrimson42: “As you guys are commenting about mods not checking these, I see a certain mod checking suggestions forum almost daily. Even as I type they are active. Maybe they don't reply but at least they are watching. ” I am talking about DG, not mods. Mods are always checking to make sure everything is in order. It is DG that hasn’t been interactive in this forum for a good while

• Kind of sad to see this thread get washed away by the current. I think more and more the suggestions section is something added just because it is expected. Devs (even Big G) used to give their opinions on these. I don’t think they look at all anymore There are way too many questions that get asked over, and over, and over A fleshed out FAQ is really needed

• Quote from david jean: “missile de croisière peut tu me donner des information merci ” Les missiles de croisière sont peu coûteux et peuvent être tirés à partir de nombreuses unités différentes. Ils sont utiles pour détruire de grandes piles, en particulier les piles de la marine

• New Elite Unit: Electronic Warfare Vehicle “Electronic Warfare Vehicles use advanced jamming equipment to compromise the enemy radar. These units are instrumental in undermining enemy radar and anti-air to keep other units safe” This is a land-based unit Unit Class: Elite Unit Armor: Hard Attributes: -Cannot Conquer -Radar Signature (Ground HIGH) -Airlift (Range 5000) <Jammer> This unit hides friendly radar contacts by creating an aura of interference around it Radius: 50 at T1, 75 at T2, 100 at…

• Submarines can go in water?

• Aircraft Carriers

Colonel Waffles - - General Discussion

If people can revive 2 year old threads, I can revive Nerf MRL and Electronic Warfare Aircraft Seriously though. I see this happening a lot now. What has caused it?