Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Radar bug

Tzztzttztz - - Bug Reports & Issues

My radar does not detect an enemy unit (at enemy province) which is attacked by my artillery (at my province)

• NOOB QUESTION K/D

Tzztzttztz - - Questions & Answers

Quote from SROL: “Hello, how do I know my in game K/D or how do I calculate it ? thanks !!! ” 1.Statistic 2.Calculator: total killed / total death

• Quote from Kalrakh: “So far it did not look like, they get acknowledged in your profile ” A list of the most played games can be seen on the mobile version. I also saw Mediterra alliance matches.

• Do wins and K/D ratio in alliance matches count in your statistic?

• Quote from Seroslav: “That gives 40 in-game days: 6 hours x 10 (speed of time) x 16 days = 960 and that is same as 24 hours x 40 days. So just like in apocalypse map, there is limit of 40 days, it would be here the same. After this time players are choosed according to the final stats. ” It is not true

• Elite Challenge game

Tzztzttztz - - Challenges

Quote from Crang: “1 elite per 30 days and as many non elite as you wish ” Has your alliance ever played an unranked challenge?

• Quote from Seroslav: “Piše da datoteka ne postoji ” Use 0,2

• Best elite unit

Tzztzttztz - - General Discussion

What do you think is the best elite unit? -Elite Main Battle Tank -Elite Attack Helicopter -Elite AIP Submarine -Elite Railgun -Elite Bomber -Elite UGV

• Quote from Seroslav: “Da, vjerojatno ne da bi zračne snage bile tako jake, ali možda bi bilo bolje držati ih realnijima jer igra pokušava na neki način biti takva i možda onda malo smanjiti statistiku aviona. ” It's game not simulation

• Quote from Kalrakh: “If you want to learn in depth mechanics of the game, 4x is a bad place to look. I know many high ranking players, with preferance to 4x games, who still lack the understanding of many 'basic features' of the game. You do not need to be good to win a public just highly active, is even more true for 4x games then for 1x games. ” I can't handle 4x speed after a month of not playing it

• Quote from Seroslav: “I fully understand that CoN is a business and it has to earn. Same time I understand players, who feel unfair when some player with a lot of gold defeat them, only cause he used a lot of it. Good idea would be to make maps, where to join it, you need to pay with gold, but on the map gold is not possible to use anymore. CoN/Bytro would not lose money, if a price to join such a game would be average (or even slightly higher) money they get from average map, divided by the num…

• Artillery defence

Quote from MosquitoMoe: “Vaše topništvo zapravo napada za vas, a brojač može reći čak 0,00 Poznata gadna greška / zakrpa za sljedeću igru bi ga mogla ispraviti ” Yes, it's always 0.00

• Artillery defence

Why, When I am attcking units in the hostile city from my territory Artillery is only defennding without attacking? Is it a bug?

• Elite Challenge game

Quote from Blitzkrieger64: “Izazovi bez ocjene: Čini mi se da je ovo najbolji način za isprobavanje i/ili treniranje novi regruti. ” You can play Unranked or Elite game in one month

• Hi, I have a problem with zoom out. After I zoomed in I can't zoom out screen and square with basic information about this game is 2x bigger When I clicked zoom out it didn't work. How to zomm out?

• Quote from MosquitoMoe: “Admittedly 1x are great provided your lucky enough to have some really competitive active users on the map / regarding strategies & tactics , timing and execution against challenging users everything needs to be more accurate i have found where the beauty of 1x lays for me personally / tip if you want challenge playing 1x don't enter game early check them out around 3 quarters full there are plenty of new ones always up on new games and look for higher ranked players els…

• Quote from truffa: “Aaah so by what I understand I have to research the UGV which is a season vehicle correct? ” True

• Elite Challenge game

It is a pity that unranked challenges are untapped

• Quote from Tzztzttztz: “Quote from Opulon: “4x games are great to not overthink the game and just "play" chill, as well as experimenting things that would send you directly to the grave in other contexts. It's in that regard much more suited to people that just have the holidays to play ” I haven't played a 4x game in a long time and I accidently started one yesterday. It's really too fast.I am hugely behind other countries because I do not login every hour ” 4x can only help in hit & run as the…

• Quote from Opulon: “4x games are great to not overthink the game and just "play" chill, as well as experimenting things that would send you directly to the grave in other contexts. It's in that regard much more suited to people that just have the holidays to play ” I haven't played a 4x game in a long time and I accidently started one yesterday. It's really too fast. I am hugely behind other countries because I do not login every hour