Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This appears to be a temp display glitch.

• Let me do some testing on this and get back to you after I have more data.

• Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Okay, insults will not be tolerated, try to stay on the subject of the thread. Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Frick off...lol. its a public forum nt your private chat. ” yeah maybe I'll do the fuck i want. I'm gonna start a thread with a link to a scam website it's a public forum i can do everything i want. I told you to be respectful to stay on topic of the thread you guys completely ignored me ” This will get your forum ac…

• bug issue

PrinceofHonor - - Bug Reports & Issues

For this, you may need to submit a bug report and have a Game Operator refresh your game. This usually happens when the units you are choosing are different then those that are on the server or those units you are attacking are no longer in that area. This should also get fixed in theory at day change.

• Okay, insults will not be tolerated, try to stay on the subject of the thread. Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Frick off...lol. its a public forum nt your private chat. ” yeah maybe I'll do the fuck i want. I'm gonna start a thread with a link to a scam website it's a public forum i can do everything i want. I told you to be respectful to stay on topic of the thread you guys completely ignored me ” This will get your forum account permanently banned. If you all can't remain ci…

• This is a glitch that will resolve by reloading the game.

• 403 Forbidden

Quote from Eschranion: “Hi, I tried accessing my CoN games today, but when the new window launches it is a while page that says "403 Forbidden". Never seen this happen before. Does someone know how to fix/get access to games? ” Does this still show? Do you have an ad blocker on?

• Okay, first you need to leave the server, then rejoin, make sure you aren't using a VPN then look for a dm from Counter Bot. Once you do what the Counter bot asks it will verify you and you will be able to talk.

• There three main issues were identified with the Carrier: 1. Aircraft crashing when Carrier engages in combat and/or enemy unit is close 2. Out-of-range message 3. Game freezing and showing errors once Carrier stack is selected. So the above has been identified and recreated and sent to the devs for a fix.

• We are currently testing out various reported issues related to carriers to see if we can reproduce them so that the devs can fix the issues.

• English Support Team

PrinceofHonor - - Your Support Team

Greetings CoNmanders, We on your support team hope your battles are going to plan and your victories are built on the defeat of your enemies. We are here to assist you in any issue you may be having in-game be it a toxic game environment or a pesky bug that seems to hinder your battle plans. Team Leader: This team member is the Team Leader so is responsible for overseeing the English Server Volunteer Support team (taking of the team, any issues or complaints with Senior or Junior Staff), always …

• PrinceofHonor's Office

PrinceofHonor - - Your Support Team

So as most of you already are aware I am the new English Team Lead so I figured I would replace Doc's office with one of my own. So if you have any issue(s) or problem(s) you can find me in CoN's Official Discord at: discord.gg/wEEyKbd2 my dm's are always open and I shall respond as soon as I can.

• Please contact me with your in-game username and I shall investigate this for you. Let's give this information in a private forum conversation or in our official Discord server send me a private DM.

• From time to time we have stuck units and need to handle it on our end, just contact support.

• Feel free to contact me anytime you have a problem with Discord as well.

• The devs are investigating stats as I type this to figure out what happened and to get them to work again.

• Hacking Threats

You need to report this in-game via a support ticket or via the support email which can be found in our Discord.

• SERVER FAILING

PrinceofHonor - - Questions & Answers

We are experiencing tremendous amounts of new users and are working to get the servers working smoothly. Thanks for your continued patients our devs are working around the clock to ensure that this game is going as smoothly as possible.

• The devs are saying the servers are having high demand and they are currently putting more online.

• Okay, please contact us with a bug report or find a Game Operator on Discord. We have a bug that causes this to happen and we have to go in and refresh the server for it to work. I suspect when the devs get in tomorrow they will have to restart all the servers again to hopefully resolve this situation that had developed over the weekend. We are aware of it and are working hard to keep accounts updated so you can still use your gold.