Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• All coalition land goes back to original owner.. thats why red v blue map will never work. But Pro Tip: If a coal partner that bad that needs you to reclaim his territory kick him firt than retake land.

• that way you can quit 40 games at once... terrible idea

• Smarter AI

Buckeyechamp - - Questions & Answers

Current Flashpoint AI went nuts day 1; like the AI countries were invading player countries (not in response to an attack like morocco declared war on algeria and invaded; also happened on like 10 other countries) and I was playing as Iran for a missile only challange; took on Syria who think went AI and had zero buildings but somehow kept making inf?? Starting units should have been 10 inf; 1 rcv; 1 asf; 1 arty and I killed like 18 inf was like where are these coming from and they were highly a…

• Smarter AI

Buckeyechamp - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Im On Smoko: “It seems that if a country is abandoned by a human player the AI will use the existing buildings to build ground units and level them up. Also, the AI and insurgents seem more busy in the higher up maps like WWIII compared to Flash Point & Battle Ground USA. ” even on ww3 or bgusa it will upgrade to army 2. AI seems to spam AFV and INf

• Quote from TheWorldEnder: “I'm not taking in consideration the use of gold coz, truth be told, the only thing that you can't do with gold, as far as I know, its to make your units to move faster in the battlefield... yet at least) ” Well even then golders can rush than auto heal when get there. so in essence could buy speed (except aircraft which you cant rush). But overall good suggestion as some high level researches take almost 2 days.

• Have notice some cities you can have Inf / NG sitting in city. If actually on point units should appear NNW of city at like 10 o clock. however maybe 20 pct of time will look at see units like NNE ( aka 2 0clock) and although list that city as location when you check morale to see insurgent pct chance it lists unit strength as 0. Snd before people say missed the mark on moving; it is not the case as stationary troops that were on city center. Now if you select unit and "move" to city center. it …

• Cheating players

Buckeyechamp - - Bug Reports & Issues

Annexing that many cities by day 26 sucked all your resources. And seems odd that USA would pick out chili and bypass all of N. America. I never annex till get to point cant spend resources fast enough as 1 Annex city probably costs 3 unit builds. Day 26 I usually have 20 SF and probably 20 Ships; if you have that dont need tanks or much inf really. 8 annex cities you have lost out on alot of researches and builds. You also dont specify your type of army... I see countries all the time cranking …

• Love all these suggestions "Dear Santa; Please give me one unit that does everything that 3 or 4 other types do. I really dont want to go to all that trouble. Thanks!! P.S. Can my new Toy land on water and/or VTOL anywhere without airfields"

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “For me, since I don't have security council, that means that the only launch platforms are BM Sub and Land Based Launcher. ” That's the point. Having another Unit that is capable of launching BMs from the air would utterly invalidate the "Elite" status of the Elite Bomber ” agree....Having 3 Elite Bombers for first time due to missile challenge. Id build more if could; but if Heavy bombers fired BM (which would be only unit capable... OP you do realize…

• because they are not flying in their range. have you seen ukraine aircraft in eastern combat zone?

• Quote from MarineRaider: “Ballistic missiles are normally targets at cities because of there great damage to building but firing a ballistic missile at a territory that was just conquered can work wonders especially when there is a decent stack that just took the land. Elite bombers are great for that ” I had to do that when 1 country sent 26 unit stackinto australia. takes good timing to catch them if on move (i did with bm sub and agree Elite bombers would be ideal; only started using in curre…

• Modern IADs and Aircraft can target aircraft for 100s of miles thus why the use of drones / stealth aircraft. its not 1970 anymore. If US were to be active in Ukraine the A10s would be useless due to Russias S400 systems. Which can even target stealth aircraft at 20 miles but non stealth up to 400 KM 240 miles.

• Quote from ewinner: “Is that why they don't get shot down and the Army is begging the Air Force to keep them in service? uh ” Because they only come in when all enemy aircraft have been eliminated and/or no-fly zone imposed. And its congress holding up retirement not the Army. Its usefulness of flying tank destroyers have passed; Even if not enemy aircraft A10s can not operate anywhere near areas with manpads; IADs; etc. slow huge radar cross section is sitting duck in modern warfare. "The servi…

• Ive had it too and not even in log. Like recently can tell via ASF radar have a mixed inf/hard stack. Send in 1 CM....nothin.. 2nd CM nothing. Strike remaining stack and get just 1 towed artillery show up as kill despite whole stack gone. So either: 1. did get credit for kills or that was the strongest 10 HP unit in the game

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “I heard Kazakhstan is a popular country to play as in WWIII if you do not play navy. There are a handful of AI countries to take over and it is isolated to a degree. ” I am currently in a WW3 game as Kazakhstan - have some extra resources because I didn't research navy, now I can get in an extra level on support units ” When R&B first came out; game I joined would only allow auto select and I got Kaz, which if a tanker a good country. But as a Navy g…

• AI for Player Defense

Buckeyechamp - - Suggestions

In war you guard the frontlines and keep moving front taking enemy territory. Plain and simple

• AI for Player Defense

Buckeyechamp - - Suggestions

Quote from Hydralysk: “Would it make sense for the game to take a page from HOI and allow players to set up a version of a battle plan? A feature where the player designates some units, and one or more provinces for those units to defend IF those provinces are attacked? As an addition to the current method of stationing forces right in the defended province, the player could centralize a group of forces in another location, and if the defense order is triggered, those troops move as a single ent…

• Quote from D.Charlie: “Quote from LastLiving: “Every unit in CON has stats like attack against soft targets, defence against soft targets, same for hard targets, and planes, helis, missiles, every unit type speed of the unit, terrain bonuses, etc ” I know, but it is up to the game developers to study the unit to form the best characteristics, also following the parameters of the game, they must study the composition of the parachute infantry, their equipment, their mode of employment, their capa…

• Quote from vynical: “ Stack a National Guard transport ship with an early corvette and you easily outlast your standard competitive opponent with only one corvette, and guess what happen when your side win? Yup, full HP national guard again. ” I have used this trick in a pinch; call it "NG stuffing" and is so non intuitive as how would troops on a ship stop it from sinking..lol. But it works as cheap way to add 12 disposable HP per unit to any ship stack. Especially if have Officer without other…

• Sec lab can be destroyed by Agents. Check log around midnight and/or agent tab ( sometimes takes an hr after to populate). Ive done documented damage to a city; but when look at cities they appear the same so assume I have damaged labs and/or bunkers which are hidden from others.