Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “I heard Kazakhstan is a popular country to play as in WWIII if you do not play navy. There are a handful of AI countries to take over and it is isolated to a degree. ” I am currently in a WW3 game as Kazakhstan - have some extra resources because I didn't research navy, now I can get in an extra level on support units ” When R&B first came out; ga…

• Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “I heard Kazakhstan is a popular country to play as in WWIII if you do not play navy. There are a handful of AI countries to take over and it is isolated to a degree. ” I am currently in a WW3 game as Kazakhstan - have some extra resources because I didn't research navy, now I can get in an extra level on support units ” When R&B first came out; game I joined would only allow auto select and I got Kaz…

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “3. Meh, I don't see the point if only you can see it, but maybe this is one of your immersion things (still, it would be weird being "Narnia" and seeing "Germany" in the news. ” Nope.If it is generated by the game itself, then you will not see 'Germany' if you call that land 'Narnia'. The other players will not see 'Narnia', but what do you care? It is your 'mursion, not theirs. So only postings made by players that mention a country by name wo…

• Quote from TheShinwacker: “Sweden 7 cities and easy and quite take over of Norway and Finland. ” Ehhhhh, I hate coastal capitals

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Let the player select: 1. The political color shading for their lands. Tired of the country being blue? Change it. It only shows up on that players' own display, all other players see the default value. 2. Whether conquered nation labels show up on their own display. If lands like Germany for instance, are no longer separate nations, then let those labels go away if the player no longer wants to see them. 3. The text label for their lands. That text only appears on their o…

• Wales' southern province

Dealer of Death - - Suggestions

Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Shockr: “... but it is somewhat unrealistic. ” The bulk of the game is unrealistic.I stopped hoping for reality when planes can stay airborne for weeks without landing for maintenance. That and fielded units haul their next tech upgrades around behind them, so that instantly the drivers can abandon the old tech and hop into the new. iu ” Oh, so sad! people-crying-images-135452-5061453.jpg

• Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Frick off...lol. its a public forum nt your private chat. ” yeah maybe I'll do the fuck i want. I'm gonna start a thread with a link to a scam website it's a public forum i can do everything i want. I told you to be respectful to stay on topic of the thread you guys completely ignored me ” Wow! You are sure touchy for someone who basically asked "Don't you hate what I do sometimes?"

• Quote from Pine of England: “I don't care about realism, but I do feel strongly about immersion. ” forum.conflictnations.com/inde…52cecdf73194839cb5a4c5af4

• Quote from xXWolfXx: “Hey man! I'm not sure where you may have heard that or if you might have read something wrong but there is no option to create games. On the other hand though Dorado Staff are able to. Hope I answered your question ” WELL, tell them to get off the tik-tok videos and make some 1X Red v Blue

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…52cecdf73194839cb5a4c5af4

• Quote from shrek6satan: “When a major player who's like top scoring and has a shitton of land and presumely a gigantic army just gives up and doesn't even try to put up a fight against u when u invade or simply bombard his citites. ... Even experienced players are guilty of that (hell even myself many times) ... But yeah just a thought that popped in my head. ” Quote from shrek6satan: “how about we discuss the topic of this thread instead of having two guys jerking each other off? ” Maybe people…

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “ ” ” I just overtook The Big G Germanico for Most Total Likes on this Forum. ” Congrats .... I passed 1000. Only 7 of us in the 1000+ like club! Is Big G still kicking; havnt seen him post in quite some time. ” He has been absent from the Forum for several months to half a year, but I just saw him posting on the CoN Discord site last month

• Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “No, I get sad when I see this: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…52cecdf73194839cb5a4c5af4 ” well at least @Hydralysk has 1 like, thats more than you usually get on ur threads ” You should get your eyes checked. In fact, ... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…52cecdf73194839cb5a4c5af4 I just overtook The Big G Germanico for Most Total Likes on this Forum. Z

• Quote from Anna Jija: “thats homophobic ” TRANSLATION: I'm getting a Putin Tattoo tomorrow

• Limited Order Execution

Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Dorado should tailor the game to me and my playstyle ” Oh, as long as the game fits YOU and YOUR playstyle, screw improving it for others, eh? ” It doesn't work like that, the game already is, and wonderfully enjoyed by thousands without your ruining it for others. I'm not suggesting ruinous spastic fun sucking changes, you are.

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “based on desc .. stealth unless in combat. so your question was if on ground. which should be stealth but if you attacked them then no t is in combat and would be visible; but has nothing to do with your situation. But in general Game is Ducked up in regards to grounded planes fighting. Not that purposely fight ground units with grounded planes but one game was landing at partners airbase to help him and during refuel cit…

• SKINS

I do not oppose this. If it makes people happy, ok. I couldn't care less about it personally. All the units could be square blocks or smileys labelled "mot Inf" or "Strike Fighter" for all I care. I play for the tactics and strategy, not the pretty pictures. HOWEVER, I would oppose any skins that would give a tactical advantage, like for example "ocean-blue colored ships that disappear in the background"

• Territorial Waters

Quote from Clock: “Quote from Hydralysk: “Allow the players to select a sea zone and declare that it is their territory. Anyone other than an ally entering that zone goes to a state of war with the claimant. You could have multiple claims on a given zone, much like the real world. You know, the infamous 'nine dash line'. iu iu ” Yes, this seems like the best suggestion so far on this thread to me. Would add realism (get out, DoD) and also help with this feature in general.Although in reality you…

• Limited Order Execution

It absolutely blows my mind how many times I see this stupidity. Reward me for playing less, or penalize those who spend more time on the game. Just another sad Dorado should tailor the game to me and my playstyle

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “based on desc .. stealth unless in combat. so your question was if on ground. which should be stealth but if you attacked them then no t is in combat and would be visible; but has nothing to do with your situation. But in general Game is Ducked up in regards to grounded planes fighting. Not that purposely fight ground units with grounded planes but one game was landing at partners airbase to help him and during refuel city went rougue and on paper (CoN stats inacurate) …