Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 845.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DEVELOPER DIARY 20: RED VS BLUE

Yak - - News and Updates

please keep posts relevant to thread, i.e. map feedback.

• 1649338301_news_images_23693.jpg + + + + RED VS BLUE + + + + Commanders - we’re happy to announce a brand new map ready for strategic conquest starting NOW. NEW MAP: Red VS Blue Pick your side and lock horns with the other team in the fight for global domination. A post-modern scenario, where the world is divided and on the brink of a conflict threatening to change borders, relations & history as we know it. Cooperation is the only key to success in this team-based 70 player map; - 2 Teams with …

• Questions

Yak - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Nubluk: “This means you are in discord and Yak says something like this check out his game id #. I just spawned this map for you guys. Then you hurry and join the map that he made. ” This. We had a quick trial last week with WWZ. Today we are going to do it again but will include a tag so more people are aware about it and can catch it.

• Questions

Quote from Killiam07: “when will wwz come back ? ” I appreciate your choice of music. To answer your question, we spawn maps on a weekly basis on our Discord for people to join, usually dropping out of rotation maps. Keep an eye out there, I'm not sure when WWZ would be back.

• DEVELOPER DIARY 20: RED VS BLUE

Yak - - News and Updates

1649259958_news_images_23642.jpg + + + + DEV LOG: 20 + + + + Commanders! Red VS Blue Apocalypse For those of you who climbed the ranks throughout the years, might remember an old map where we tested a Team Based scenario emulating the Cold War - specifically the Able Archer Emulation scenario. If you don't - worry not! We've been experimenting with a brand new iteration for sometime now and the time is now ripe to officially disclose - Red VS Blue Apocalypse! A post-modern scenario, where the wo…

• Why???

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Did you recently fall a significant distance onto your head on a concrete floor? ” No need for the aggression Quote from scott steiner: “The official flag of Afghanistan changed 7 months ago when the Taliban took over. But the developers still have not changed the official flag of Afghanistan after 7 months. Why??? ” It isn't a top priority right now, and it's a grey area. We aim for realism, but as others have pointed out we're a game and we'd like to keep it that w…

• Let's Review Forum Etiquette

Yak - - Off Topic

The internet is a strange place, don't take it personally Most of the time people are joking around. If it get's much reach out to a member of staff and we'll look into it

• A Question about New Games???

Yak - - General Discussion

Checking what may be cause Edit: This being said the game creation and lists are on our list to refactor/fix

• Glad to hear. More on the way in the coming weeks. If you see hiccups or issues please by all means drop a message here so that we can check back stats and time to see what may be the culprit, and prioritize accordingly.

• Anyone having wins not count

Yak - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Oplusa: “Is there any way we can know which games have been added to the stats? ” Not really, sorry to say. That being said you need to be active when game ends otherwise they won't add to your stats. Quote from Oplusa: “Do we still have to login to the games we've won to keep them counted as "active", since I'm planning to move the completed games to the archive.? ” Yes. You need to be active on game end

• Devs any info would be cool

Yak - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from kurtvonstein: “i couldnt support your case with any more heart. I trying to finish my actual game within the 2 h timeframe i have for sucessful login and then i quit conflict if nations for the time being...i might check back in 6 months to see if after adding suaheli language support devs might have addressed this issue. ” I can confirm fixes are coming before Swahili Shukrani!

• It's a new one The 100P Rising tides will still be in rotation

• To be frank, we never disclose the actual happenings in public, and I'm sticking to that here, despite the fact that I am one for transparency, I don't want to disclose the details and have anyone wrongfully targeted. That includes yourself. We investigated, and I'm happy to say that your denouncement here was unjustified. I'm closing this thread since this isn't really a public matter. I appreciate your concern, but I suspect there is some malintent going on here to wrongfully portray our staff…

• HAPPY HOLIDAYS - END 2021

Yak - - News and Updates

1640082046_news_images_22989.png + + + + Year in CoNclusion + + + + The year 2021 has been full of internal developments and milestones at Dorado. We’ve welcomed many new colleagues, and with this newfound taskforce we are able to setup the foundations for the prosperous years ahead of us. Next year one of our first priorities is to unify the Desktop and Mobile clients, bringing the new graphics, user experience and interface to a desktop near you! For those of you who want to keep the older cli…

• SEASON 7 IS LIVE

Yak - - News and Updates

+ + + + SEASON 7 + + + + Season 7 is officially live!Featuring: The Elite Swarm Unmanned Air Vehicle 1639567560_news_images_22940.jpg The SUAV (Swarm UAV) is a light UAV that can be launched by a variety of ground forces. SUAVs can operate autonomously and are kinetic (i.e. explosive), and are effective against a variety of targets. While it's capabilities are versatile - it can be deployed for both, offensive and reconnaissance missions - its operational range and duration is limited. For detai…

• SEASON 7 TEASER

Yak - - News and Updates

Quote from kurtvonstein: “When the time runs out will the drohne return to sender and I get the deployable gear reimbursed or is the deployable gear spend like we have it with a cruise missle? ” @kurtvonstein The unit will crash, and you don't get the gears back

• SEASON 7 TEASER

Yak - - News and Updates

Greetings Commanders! In the planning process for Season 7 - we marked this week as the date for release of Season 7 and the accompanying unit. In hindsight, this may have been an optimistic target, but the reason for delay was due to complications coming from a localization project we are collaborating on, to bring CoN to other parts of the world. As it stands we are waiting for the green light from QA, and fixing issues as they come through. In the meantime though, we want to give you a sneak …

• Update - Patch Notes 2109.15

Yak - - News and Updates

1631708297_news_images_22525.png + + + + UPDATE + + + +Changes: - Added language support for Dutch, Swedish - Ported Mediterranean Theater over for Mobile compatibility Fixes: - Fixed missing icon from undead army flag - Fixed missing arrival time value in RU - Fixed missing text for action cancellation popup [Mobile] - Fixed Market issues on Mobile - Fixed issues with language selection

• @Junebugg1976 Send us a ticket

• Update - Patch Notes 2108.17

Yak - - News and Updates

The fix is live