Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Issue with people going AI

Lionheart - - Suggestions

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Lionheart: “Tell me what you people think ” enjoy not being able to play the game ” Is it even worth playing ff 90% are bots? I would rather play a few good games than many boring ones

also, if you like this, please drop (on first thread) a like to show the devs that this is wanted

• each tanker refuels one plane before having to refuel itself, then upgradeable to multiple planes before returning to base

• New Unit

Quote from Tifo_14: “But what would happen to the tanks once they reach a homeland city? And what would happen if they are at a higher level than researched by the country? And can countries other than Ukraine produce this unit? ” any country should produce the unit, original idea is elite (as in season unit like the railgun) unit because of lack of practicality so it is just a fun new unit that could have a use in the right situation

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “But you just said by the time get 1 stack no active players left? so you just wasted a lot of time for site seeing tour as 99 pct countries that go AI will have zero navy. 80 day games ?? geeze. Im winning in 40 days; think longest was 60 days. ” My game average is 60 days

• So you build a huge navy when you dont need it?? well i would definetly wipe you out before you launched first ship. I use my navy to actually beat live opponents and if i saw you building navy 3 / 4 I would sail multiple 5 frig stacks (heck even 1) over and wreck your cities and without any navy nothing you could do about it. what is pupose of resarching for 25 - 30 days then build when game is over? -------------------------------------------------- I go for strike fighters and air-superiority…

I think there should be a limit of 3 games excluding alliance matches. This would limit abandoned games because people won't want to waste a slot. Tell me what you people think

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Lionheart: “When I build my navy, I go for 2 destroyers, 2 cruisers, and 1 frigate. I do that for anti-sub, anti-ship, and anti air. It would destroy corvettes and frigates. Any powerful navy could destroy those frigate stacks. Can you please tell me the though process behind them. My EU doctrine max level stack stats 22.0 infantry 16.5 armored 18.0 atk air | 26.0 def air 13.0 atk heli | 19.0 def helo 6.0 atk missile | 9.0 def missile 72.0 atk/def ships 45 at…

• When I build my navy, I go for 2 destroyers, 2 cruisers, and 1 frigate. I do that for anti-sub, anti-ship, and anti air. It would destroy corvettes and frigates. Any powerful navy could destroy those frigate stacks. Can you please tell me the though process behind them. My EU doctrine max level stack stats 22.0 infantry 16.5 armored 18.0 atk air | 26.0 def air 13.0 atk heli | 19.0 def helo 6.0 atk missile | 9.0 def missile 72.0 atk/def ships 45 atk/def subs

• New Unit

Quote from PaskalSF: “Quote from Lionheart: “Quote from The Destroyer1: “The Ukrainian Farmers did not neccesarly go to war, they used their tractors to steal the Russian tanks (out of fuel/abandoned) But also, NO! ” really? this would be a cool nod of respect to ukraine. Yes I know it is not exactly like real life, but c'mon. Maybe only give them the ability to seize tanks in home territory and you have to brink it to a homeland city ” nah, Azov are nazis, supporting Azov Regiment and S14 is li…

• New Unit

Quote from PaskalSF: “Quote from Lionheart: “Quote from PaskalSF: “ ” stop piggybacking off my post, this isn't even relevant ” im not backing it, everyone who clicks on it sees ur first comment, im just suggesting that ur gag stuff wont be fun, so sniper unit would be better. ” It is a gag, but is still a useful unit. That is why i had it be an elite unit

• New Unit

Quote from The Destroyer1: “The Ukrainian Farmers did not neccesarly go to war, they used their tractors to steal the Russian tanks (out of fuel/abandoned) But also, NO! ” really? this would be a cool nod of respect to ukraine. Yes I know it is not exactly like real life, but c'mon. Maybe only give them the ability to seize tanks in home territory and you have to brink it to a homeland city

• New Unit

Quote from PaskalSF: “i think we need sniper units instead Eastern Doctinre forum.conflictnations.com/inde…ac636c2e88a1d2d654da08bcc Westernforum.conflictnations.com/inde…ac636c2e88a1d2d654da08bcc ” stop piggybacking off my post, this isn't even relevant

• New Unit

New elite unit, Ukrainian farmers. If an armored unit is undefended by infantry you can use the tractor ability to bring it to your territory. If it gets to your homeland you get the unit to control

• Massive Naval Rework

"because I'm an air conditionier, duh" LMAO "will all ships just have to spam missiles and frigates" With this rework normal AA and frigates won't be able to target anti-ship missiles with standard AA. Missiles will be separate from the gun attack. So, frigate's AA won't be able to interact with anti-ship missiles. "so on top of the usual "dealing less dmg per HP" they will also be slower/less radar range? and that is exclusive to ships? thats quite silly My first instict was to go and say "with…

• Massive Naval Rework

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “This certainly is more realistic. Not sure how this would work with players who are inactive though, it seems activity is more highly rewarded in this rework. ” well, the defensive part is automatic. Though I see your point. Either have many ships to have enough to defend them or hide them in a spot that is out of the way.

• Massive Naval Rework

Quote from KFGauss: “Well - These sorts of suggestions are aimed at the developers as much as they are aimed at the players who might clamor for them (or detest them). So, the most fundamental changes I see you suggesting are: - Upgrading the game mechanics to keep track of finite numbers of "bullets" per individual ship. - Upgrading the game's units and tech tree to include naval missiles. - Perhaps altering the game mechanics to convert naval engagements into user-managed "How many missiles do…

• Massive Naval Rework

would you explain why? saying you are baseline and saying you are not a fan doesn't mean much. Instead of updating every map maybe have certain maps have it while others don't. Maybe an island heavy map. that way people who want proper naval combat can have this while others can play without it

• Massive Naval Rework

Modern ships fire with missiles, this game treats modern ships like WWII era battleships. This suggestion will lay out a plan that will fix this and create a new system that would work to give naval battles far greater depth than its current state. Right now, the Naval battles are really lacking. This suggestion will shift the focus from the ships themselves to the missiles. Naval missiles will work differently from current cruise missiles. Naval missiles will reload when the ship is in a friend…

• New Idea for an Elite Naval Unit

I think the issue with this idea is ships already act like WWII ships. Yes, you can fire cruise missiles from navy ships, but they don't do much if the fleet has a good frigate. So, I think in order for this be a thing there needs to be a nvy rework