Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mobile Artillery is underrated

Teburu - - General Discussion

Its really not underrated, only towed artillery is truly underrated

• Korea’s 5 cities

Teburu - - Suggestions

Them having 4 is fully intended that way

• How much does skill matter?

Counterpoint: If he dies to spam he’s not a „skilled“ player. Its such a wonderfully arbitrary phrase tho

• x5 resources games

Teburu - - Suggestions

Honestly this is just silly, resource management/ build orders/ prioritization are a skill for a reason. Frankly I tend to have the army composition that I want usually at day 20-25 with total unit count of about 100 units. Spending 55-60 days in a game is just insane and tbh I think that having 5 times the normal resources would just mean that I‘d have to annex additional cities simply for the sake of making use of the resources. Honestly this seems more inspired by a mix of „Im bad at resource…

• New Unit: Strike Drones

Teburu - - Suggestions

Quote from playbabe: “it is the upgraded drone and elite drone take it or leave ” I’d be happy if he takes the elite drone and leaves

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Hmm, Well lets say 7 infantry are coming at a home city. The defender of that city sets up 7 infantry of equal rank in a defensive position inside a forest terrain in the path of the invading force. Who will win? Skill or spammer? ” spam kinda implies you have more than the other guy tho

It matters quite a lot lmao Someone who just yeets units at the enemy and overwhelms ppl with sheer numbers will spend 90% of their time simply replacing their lost ones. Meanwhile, the guy with actual skill has just produced his 100th unit on day 19. Does quantity have a quality of its own? yes However, at some point the quantity you need is just ridiculous. Frankly, the only quantity that really matters is the amount of time you can spend.

• SEASON 8 IS LIVE

Teburu - - News and Updates

Quote from 123awesome: “why has it Got mobilization limit? ” cuz elite unit Quote from Killiam07: “what model is the Western and European aircraft? ” SU-25, Tucan, A-10

• It has been all but confirmed to be eastern elite aircraft tho

• They are invisible but get a heli radar signature during air assault and don't declare war when crossing borders, only when running into other troops.

• Eh, nukes aren’t common enough that not having them would dramatically alter how the game usually plays out. As LastLiving already said this feels more like an idea born out of losing to getting nuked than any novel gameplay.

• Quote from Second Cannae: “How can you seriously expect anyone to understand that you were being sarcastic? Do you have the ability to hear tone and inflection in text?? ” I mean, some people can taste colors ...

• Helicopters from Combat outpost

Teburu - - Suggestions

no

• Quote from 1733973qaz: “For me, since I don't have security council, that means that the only launch platforms are BM Sub and Land Based Launcher. ” That's the point. Having another Unit that is capable of launching BMs from the air would utterly invalidate the "Elite" status of the Elite Bomber

• Cheating players

Teburu - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Hydralysk: “"Is it possible for a player to have a huge army and navy all developed and upgraded at day 26 without even conquering a single foreign city?" Yep. Might cost a LOT of gold, but it can be done. iu "So this game doesn't reward conquest? " The game DOES reward conquest. It rewards those who spend gold more so. “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” ― George Orwell, Animal Farm iu "you can stay inside your borders and win the game?" That is a bi…

• Let’s Talk about Ukraine

Teburu - - Off Topic

My thoughts on Ukraine? - Absolutely nobody could have expected an Invasion a Special Military Operation in Ukraine out of all places looks back at the Annexation of Crimea almost a decade ago "Absolutely nobody I tell you" Which side do you support? - Ukraine, live in Nato territory after all and it would be kinda ridiculous to not support your own team, even before that, Russia is pretty much a prime example of dictatorship and looking at it with the power of hindsight its kinda insane that co…

• SU25 is the more iconic aircraft tho

• Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Okay, insults will not be tolerated, try to stay on the subject of the thread. Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Frick off...lol. its a public forum nt your private chat. ” yeah maybe I'll do the fuck i want. I'm gonna start a thread with a link to a scam website it's a public forum i can do everything i want. I told you to be respectful to stay on topic of the thread you guys completely ignored me ” This will get your forum ac…

• Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “ ” ” I just overtook The Big G Germanico for Most Total Likes on this Forum. ” Congrats .... I passed 1000. Only 7 of us in the 1000+ like club!Is Big G still kicking; havnt seen him post in quite some time. ” He has been absent from the Forum for several months to half a year, but I just saw him posting on the CoN Discord site last mont…

• Level has been changed to reflect actual skill level; should come as no surprise to anyone that the majority of players have gotten the lowest possible rank.