Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 218.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• no

• Logistics / Supply Requirements

Eternus - - Suggestions

If devs would want to start to do logistics, they should start with changing this absurd idea of next tech unit level miraculously changing all previous level units into new generation without any cost (except tech cost itself) IMHO better than new set of buildings and micromanaging going with it, would be adding new tech branch that would give bonuses to units efficiency (as commanders do but globally or for certain types like naval/land units) not to mention techs that would ensure higher reso…

• Stealth ASF Over SAM Ring

Eternus - - Questions & Answers

I can tell you that when my UAV attacked land unit in range area of a SAM, the SAM was able to shoot it down (there was no air stealth revealing unit in area that could detect my UAV). Generally any stealth unit is stealthy as long as it doesn't engage in combat or isn't reveled by unit with proper revealing capabilities. So without any experiences exactly like in your example but I would bet that yes, SAM will be able to shoot at those attacking stealth airplanes after they'll make the attack o…

• surfaced submarines

Eternus - - General Discussion

So, this bug is still not fixed? Geez

• RP changes

Eternus - - Suggestions

It's rather "vision", than differences in game engine - but for example your idea like in point 3 would demand deep change in engine and basic ideas how to play this game. I just wonder how people in charge of Supre or CoW deal with mentioned issues, because I never heard about abusing trade while playing those games Private games will most likely not suit because big issue of this game still is lack of active players (most afk after few days, even in x4 maps lol) - it's why devs in my very, ver…

• Quote from Kalrakh: “Just check the wiki, they always were able to detect stealth aircraft at high level, it is their combat role to fight aircrafts after all. Not sure what you mean by: in other topic explained differently ” In another topic (yeah, I did research before asking if it's a bug) one of devs said that frigates can detect only one type of stealth units: submarines Quote from Fereyd: “Fereyd wrote: This hav not been changed during the updates. Thats the reason why players tend to stac…

• Konto Premium

Eternus - - Polskie Forum

Oby L Za moich czasów to było jak grochem o ścianę... A skoro twierdzisz, że szefostwo słucha to pozwolę sobie podzielić się pewną refleksją i pomysłem: jednak dla premiuchów (bez obrazy vipki) to byście mogli jednak dać możliwość tworzenia map bez możliwości używania złota albo z dużym ograniczeniem. W końcu premiuch za premium zapłacił a to dużo lepszy sposób na wspieranie gry niż złoto (wystarczy spojrzeć co ludzie wypisują na steam pod CoN). Przy czym liczba takich map na raz na premiucha by…

• RP changes

Eternus - - Suggestions

@gorebello2 Well, it's not Supremacy1914 and never will be (for good or bad lol). We don't even have resource trading in regular games here anymore (not to mention trading cities/provinces), so in short: you expect too much (or rather different engine game and game vision, not to mention game creation priorities).

• Konto Premium

Eternus - - Polskie Forum

Jak chcesz aby twoje pomysły w ogóle dotarły do twórców to lepiej napisz w anglojęzycznej części forum. Nie żeby była szansa aby się do nich przychylili

• Well, I would like to hear response from devs - after all in other topic they explained this case differently... My main concern is: is this intentional or not, because there is no trace of stealth detection change for frigates or destroyers in news as far as I know, and I believe as players we should be notified about such a change. PS Kalrakh, this topic was created because at least frigates at proper level can in practice detect UAVs - my questions isn't about if they can. Please read with co…

• So, is it a bug that frigates/destroyers can reveal radar trace of UAV or not? Obviously in my case (3 times already) there were no other units in area like awacs, mobile radars or TDS and so on, so it's not the case that other type of unit detected those UAVs. There were only frigates in one case and in two cases frigates+destroyers (in all cases on unit level that had reveal/detect stealth ability).

• It's differs from what is written in stealth detection spreadsheet and other topics about it - that naval units can only detect naval stealth units

• Since some time I have issues with stealth UAVs. It seems that proper level of destroyer or frigate (perhaps both, I'm sure about frigates though) can see stealth level UAV (as radar dot). As far I know ships shouldn't be able to do so, bc. stealth detecting ability of those ships should detect only submarines. Or something has changed in stealth units detection department :>?

• thanks, that should resolve the issue.

• How little players active is required to end such a map prematurely? (end map button thing) To be clear I'm asking for maximum number of players to use that option. For example in standard world maps if I recall correctly when only 5 players is still active they can end map before someone/coalition gaining enough VP.

• Inactive countries suck

Eternus - - Suggestions

Limit amount of maps that newbies can join depending on their rank.

• the same happened to me while my frigates were fighting submarine today At some moment my stack lost enemy "bearings" - no, he wasn't retreating.

• resolved during the night ("maintenance"). Thanks, topic finished in my opinion (at least in my case).

• maps: 2472829 2474968 since about an hour. Maps are loading but can't do anything really on them Tried to use both: browser and steam client. On browser it's even worse perhaps I think. Help

• yep, had the same just today - stacks with AA are losing target sort of