Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 196.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Konto Premium

Luoniev - - Polskie Forum

Niestety premium nie będzie dawać możliwości tworzenia map, może kiedyś w przyszłości, a gry RP są przez nas też chronione, jak jest reguł, że nie wolno używać złota, możemy to sprawdzić i gracza wyrzucić z meczu. A gry bez złota będą, jak pisałem, miesięcznie, co miesiąc będzie jedna mapa robiona gdzie gracze, złota nie będą mogli używać, a za to mogą złoto wygrać, nad tym jeszcze pracuję, ale to będzie na razie jedyną możliwością dla graczy. Takie miesięcznie turnieje. A na temat map x4, na ra…

• What is "fire control"?

Luoniev - - Questions & Answers

Greetings, Basically fire control means you can choose how your ranged units engage in combat within the range their can attack. The most common setting on those units is to fire as fast they see an enemy unit within range, but you change it. If you press on the fire-control button you can then check what options there are, and hovering your mouse over them should give you an information text that the current fire-control does.

• Konto Premium

Wcale nie @Eternus :). Niestety nie przywrócimy tworzenia map, bo za dużo graczy grało sobie na boty, zamiast na mapach, które tworzyło bardzo puste mapy. Nasza gra jest MMO, a nie dla jednego gracza, dlatego tę funkcję usunęliśmy, jest za mało graczy, żeby ją przywrócić nawet tylko dla użytkowników premium. Mamy na pewno za mało graczy na oddziale polskim. Gry bez złota też nie będą opcją tworzenia map, jak chce się mapę bez złota, można zgarnąć ludzi, żeby jedną mapę wypełnić jako role/play, g…

• To get screen shots there are several programs that will capture the screen of you device and send it up on the Internet, for example Gyazo is a very good and simple tool. Thread Closed.

• Hello ross222, I have checked your game and there are no signs of cheating, and none of those countries you mentioned are members of their coalition, might have been just a late refresh after the members were kicked or left the coalition.

• The rules of a map being able to end is when there i 5 players or less left active on the map, this to my knowledge is used on all maps present. Even the maps where the coalition max is 3. You could basically have 2 enemies left, and together end the map if all agree upon it.

• Stealth frigate?

Greetings, To check into this fully i would need your in-game username and the game-ID of the following game, then i could check into everything myself. But yes the officer is a stealth unit at some level. If the units were out of the sight, the bombing ships would be invisible during the bombing, and stealth units nearby would become visible during the bombing, if in range of sight. Moved to Questions & Answers section.

• ICBM Launcher Reload Issue

Luoniev - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hello. We are aware and are trying to figure out a solution for this problem. The bug is known to us, but thank you for reporting this in, the more reports and explanations the easier the devs can solve this problem.

• Keyboard Shortcuts

Moved to Question & Answers section.

• New Naval Combat idea:

Luoniev - - Suggestions

Moved to the suggestion section.

• Ogólne warukni regulaminu

Tutaj możecie ściągnąć ogólne warunki regulaminu CoN po polsku.

• Kodeks postępowania

index.php Oczekuje się, że użytkownicy będą postępować zgodnie z Zasadami Postępowania, wszystkimi obowiązującymi przepisami i wszystkimi podstawowymi zasadami dotyczącymi netykiety i powszechnej uprzejmości podczas korzystania z usług Dorado Games. Każde zachowanie, które narusza prawo w społeczności offline, jest również naruszeniem niniejszych Warunków. Gry Dorado nie będą tolerować żadnych nielegalnych lub obraźliwych zachowań w swoich Grach, lub Usługach. Nie ograniczając powyższego, Użytko…

• Inactive Coalition Members

Luoniev - - General Discussion

Well you have 24 hours to have a nice insight on how the AI works, it is very interesting to have a smaller peak

• Private game

Hello. So far there has been no plans of restoring this feature, as we are an MMO game and we want players to interact with other players on the map we already have. By removing the feature the servers were not overloaded by bunch of almost empty games and normal maps got finally filled up to full, which was hard before to happen, the 64 map had no reason to exist if just 25 player would join it. The only map creating right now is if you have an active alliance, to have internal alliance matches…

• Search in Forum???

Hello, there is in the top right corner! gyazo.com/26533bc620ffd60139867bbc94d32b47

• Units search...

Luoniev - - Suggestions

Moved to Suggestions Section, as a believe this is a suggestion of adding this to the game

• "End Game"

Moved to Questions & Answers.

• game mode filter please

Luoniev - - Suggestions

Moved to Suggestions Section.

• Even players that are active tend to ignore messages, so this is nothing really new to know if the player is not responding due to ignorance or that he is inactive.

• Can't access my account !

veGGas, we can see if the account has been deleted by user or not. Yours have been deleted my user, that is the only and biggest proof we have. If it was not you maybe it somebody else, but no one from the staff team removed your account as very very very few staff members have even the possibility to disable accounts (Only Team Leaders). We did active your account but to the GDPR laws your e-mail was removed while your account was disabled, this is why the game shows you an error whenever you l…