Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 243.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Interesting Idea About CoN News

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Not sure what the point of this feature would be. What would be added to the gameplay itself by it? CoN News is not a country news paper, it more like something based on a global institution like the NATO. Is has no clear localition, so it shown as neutral entity.

• on most maps 10 cities is not max, 6 cities is probably the average size on most maps business interest might also play a part

• NATIONALIZATION UPDATE (190117)

Kalrakh - - News and Updates

Quote from Fantomas: “if i play 5 cities nation and loose 5 my cores cities i can nationalzide 6 cities. what about i reconqist my lost core cities back after that? ” They will have lost their core city status

• So, as I expected and starting in a smaller country now gives you strategic oppurtinities in regards of economy

• I have kind of the same question. My guess would be, you can nationalize until you own 6 core cities, otherwise it would be broken and make annexing unneeded for all those countries. On some maps 5 player nations are quite common. In general a nice and very promising update, it seems CM got nerfed im early game but strengthened im late.

• Morale

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

'our popularity' shows how much the specific AI likes you and how likely it is get into war with that AI. (meaningless as long country is controlled by player) Global popularity is the average of all popularities.

• Move & Attack

If you give attack order and you are not online, your unit might chase them to far, if they would retreat, I suspect.

• Elo Calculation

Kalrakh - - Challenges

Or instead of giving negative ELO for a loss, just give everyone ELO. The winner gets a lot ELO the loser less. If you win against an alliance with higher ELO you will gain even more, while they gain even less. That way everyone would always win and nobody has to fear losses that much.

• Elo Calculation

Kalrakh - - Challenges

The main issue remains, that alliance who are below 1000 points get buried unterneath all the alliances that did not have a fight yet. If a alliance did not do any challenge it should be displayed with 0 points, would be my suggestion. Having you first challenge will grant you 1000 points and then elo gets calculated?

• Arbeitskraft halbiert

Kalrakh - - Deutsches Forum

Das Rekrutierungsbüro arbeitet während des Ausbaus nicht oder nur eingeschränkt.

• Unit Stacking

Going for rocket launchers and TDS is very expensive, also TDS make you extremely slow. Not sure what the point of a single rocket launcher unit in a stack is. In general units of the same 'class' (armor,infantry etc.) work better together and meat shield need to take a huge part of the cake.

• As far as I know, researching a new unit level will reset the counter.

• Quote from Eternus: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Just check the wiki, they always were able to detect stealth aircraft at high level, it is their combat role to fight aircrafts after all. Not sure what you mean by: in other topic explained differently ” In another topic (yeah, I did research before asking if it's a bug) one of devs said that frigates can detect only one type of stealth units: submarines Quote from Fereyd: “Fereyd wrote: This hav not been changed during the updates. Thats the reason why…

• RP changes

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Some prefer to ignore issues instead of trying to solve them. If you lose all the veteran players, nobody is left to spill the beans to the new players.

• Problems, problems

You will never be able to queue researches Creating private maps got deactivated, because it split playerbase to much.

• What is "fire control"?

But be careful, never use airtransport or airassault while units are on aggressive stance, units behave erratic then.

• Just check the wiki, they always were able to detect stealth aircraft at high level, it is their combat role to fight aircrafts after all. Not sure what you mean by: in other topic explained differently

• The issue is, you can queue them before the building has started, but not during its construction.

• Destroyer have Radar and Sonar.

• This is a different topic, this is solely about the ability of putting units into queue.