Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• yeah, there should be torpedoes.

• pontoons embark and disembark which take lots of time. bridges however do not do that. it just takes time to cross the bridge and you get to land not embarking and disembarking

• i will say it again. there should be options where you can take a part of the city first like the airbase. You should also be able command your troops so they can ambush. like saying a battalion will ambush the enemy if the cross the bridge. there should be more graphics on the city. Another thing is bridges. you should be able to build bridges or capture them. this way there is more strategic value

• Should these additions be added?

colonel ace - - Suggestions

for example, you know the suez canal. players should be able to build bridges so you can cross more quickly. it adds more realistic sense. There should be a way you control forces at the mini level like when you are attacking a city, you can choose a target to attack first and like choose different places to attack in the city. for example you can just choose a place to attack in the city like the air port.

• Should these additions be added?

colonel ace - - Suggestions

I feel you guys do not realize what it missing. There are not enough graphics. They one that strikes me most is logistics. There should be bridges or ways to create bridges so they allow the movement from a surface seperated by a water to another surface

• I think what should be added to conflict of nations is when you are attacking a city, there should be a view where you can choose targets in the city, Like attacking the airport first or the base first. then you can use the airport as a site for airplanes to land. There should also be bridges. I feel bridges should be added to add more logistics and strategic planning. I feel when i look at real battles, the first thing they say when they are attacking the city is the means of transportation lik…