Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Great idea! I would like to add the option of sending an invitation for others to join. In addition to individual nations applying to join a coalition, coalition leaders can send an invitation to other nations to join. The invited nations then get a notification, and all they have to do is click "accept invitation" and they're in! If the coalition leader has not logged in for some time, this can be very useful. No more having to go through the coalition leader to get into a coalition. Once you h…

• Hello Development Team, I would like to know, will there be more Middle East maps spawning soon? It seems like such a waste to create a whole map and not use it. Meanwhile, there are 10,681,549 Flashpoint Europe maps spawned and it seems like 99.69% of players on that map are inactive, and almost no strong/experienced players join that map. Also, I think it would be great to spawn more Mediterranean maps. I actually never got to play on one of those maps, so I think it would be interesting to tr…

• thchozen0ne agrees to the updated set of rules, and looks forward to playing in the August game! Good luck to everyone!

• Quote from ross222: “my biggest problem with people quitting is when your in coalition and they actually do build up and have got 20 tanks then quit and you get invaded and those 20 tanks would have at least slowed them down the only other bone i have pick is rogue nation ” " I don't see how that is a huge problem. At least they played the game! Sometimes people just need to quit because of their IRL schedule, or because this game is too time consuming. If somebody in your coalition quits withou…

• Quote from Efreet: “Why I abandon games: - joined too many games ( most frequent mistake of newbies ), ” " When I first started playing this game in September 2017, I would join a game, and when I felt that I made a less-than-optimal decision, I would join another game with the idea of improving on my past mistakes. (Later I would come to realize that this game is a marathon and not a sprint, and the only real bad decision that would kill you is one that leads to your capital being captured!) I …

• A solution for players who join too many games they don't play: If a player has any game where they haven't performed any meaningful action (such as building a building), and they attempt to join a new game, an alert message can display: "You have a game that you have recently joined that is already running. Please begin playing that game before joining any new ones." Or something like that. Also maybe "If you joined this game in error, please contact our moderators." For players who have multip…

• Quote from Germanico: “ Why this is I can only speculate - most often they are looking for the right nation (you can leave the game from the nation selection and no harm done btw) - farming for gold can't be it cause you don't get gold for abandoning. It is a real nuisance and we will tackle it - if need be with hard game join limits, limitations to gold winning (top 3 like it used to be) and further measures such as tough abandoning rules (we raised them upom player request but now they are bei…

• Hi guys, This here is a question of game ethics. I am not saying any names, but I notice a lot of players join a game, often times not build a single building, then just abandon it. I know lots of players are brand new, but I see this from players who have played this game for weeks or months (again, not saying any names!). Is this really ethical? And if not, what should be done about it? Perhaps prevent players from joining a new game for an entire week if this happens enough times to them. The…

• Quote from neuk: “Thank you for organizing this, I lost by default this round because the randomize gave me Austria as starting nation so i have 0 chance of winning. I would really recommend to remove countries like these because its just not fair at all to start with so much less as the rest, you are set behind on resources, you cant have a navy and you are forced to pay a huge amount of resources (which you dont have in the first place) to annex a naval city. and 7 or more starting cities. I a…

• CoNmunity Championship sign up - June

thchozen0ne - - Events

I'm thchozen0ne, and I agree to the rules. P.S. Which thread is the discussion thread? I have so many questions about this league!

• SPECIAL EVENT: APOCALYPSE

thchozen0ne - - News and Updates

Quote from Germanico: “And have half the map insta-nuked before all players are in. Seriously not a good idea. ” " Yes, but if you are a smart player, you would save your nukes for the right moment. Also possibly what would happen is that the new players would launch their nukes at the experienced players, which would give somewhat of a head start to the new players. Also in the beginning of the game, hardly any buildings are built, so at worst you will lose an airbase, 2 infantry and 1 CRV with…

• New Map Idea: United States!

thchozen0ne - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “We have a design for a North America Map based on this idea in our drawers... This isn't even "post-apo", but simply the reality of a continental nation with differing interests by locality and heritage. nzWRcrXwSHupLUKhmwijSg.png ” " I am really looking forward to the first screenshots of a prototype map, with all cities and nations (states).

• New Map Idea: United States!

thchozen0ne - - Suggestions

Hi everybody, So in addition to the Euro and the World maps, I was thinking we could have a United States map! Scenario: The United States federal government collapses, and now the states are warring against each-other for dominance! You can include the northernmost provinces of Mexico, and the southernmost of Canada, and also maybe Cuba and the Bahamas. Some small states like Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Delaware, Wyoming etc. can be computer players with one city. What do you all thin…

• SPECIAL EVENT: APOCALYPSE

thchozen0ne - - News and Updates

Quote from Germanico: “That's what we wrote - so you need to research. Otherwise it would be a "first come first nuke" fest. ” " Yeah, it would still take a long time to research nukes. Probably as of this writing, only gold users have been able to launch a nuke by now. I didn't join a game because I thought the concept was silly. Perhaps if you are doing a special event like this, include 1 ICBM launcher, 1 BM launcher, and 1 cruise missile launcher, and include at least 6 nukes.

• Quote from Sarwesh: “What not to do: 1. Do not join about 25 games and be defeated in all of them when you first join the game. That kinda ruins your stats. 2. Mobilize everything. Begin with army, but once you have a 40-50 unit army, move on to air and navy. 3. Don't waste resources on missiles early game. It's a waste. 4. Don't get province upgrades in early game. It's just a waste. 5. Don't invade all neighboring AI countries at once. Leave some troops at home in case of an invasion. 6. Build…

• 5) Only annex cities if you need to produce troops more quickly and you have a surplus of resources to do it. If after a city has produced a unit, and you have to wait for a while to get the resources to produce another unit, chances are you don't need to annex any cities. To do so requires a lot of resources! Okay there are some exceptions to this rule. If you are a landlocked country who has expanded and wants to produce naval units, of course you need to annex a coastal city. Or like when I w…

• As tips for new players, I would say 1) Defend your homeland cities well, especially your capital! Homeland cities produce a lot more resources than occupied cities. 2) Don't join lots and lots of games at once! Instead only join 1 to a few at a time and play them well. If you are brand new it's okay to join a few at a time go gain experience more quickly. 3) Remember, it's a marathon, not a sprint! One poor decision won't affect the game much in the long run (well, unless it's something major l…

• Yes, I feel you bro. This game is extremely time-consuming and addictive. Best of wishes in the future. If you want to come back, here is a tip: Just play one game at a time, and once that game finishes, take a 1 week break before starting a new one. Also plan the times during the day you are going to log in into your schedule (okay, my time management isn't that great myself, but I am doing my best ). Fortunately for me, my job doesn't require many hours and pays pretty good per hour, and it's …

• Sounds very tempting, but playing 3 10x Speed games at once!?!? I would literally have no life outside this game. Or I could just carry on and not log in as often, and as a result play poorly.

• Dang, too bad I missed the list by no more than 70 points! Those 9 different insurgents really made it hard. I had to constantly defend my conquered cities because they would revolt literally every day, then I had to replace my wounded infantry with healthy ones. I could not continue with my invasions at the pace I would have liked. I guess then it's no surprise that so few players got over 1500 VP. Congrats to them on their efforts!