Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OPEN DISCUSSION: Nerf the artillery!?

Opulon - - Suggestions

In early, i sometimes use MobAA as an hard HP reservoir to accompany the soft HP groups of infantries and artillery. it's not a tank replacer, but at least it provides some HPs. MobAA is a good unit to "breathe" correctly while you manage the electronics

• trade

Opulon - - Questions & Answers

Yes it is stopped

• GENERAL UPDATE (190207)

Opulon - - News and Updates

Seems a great balancing update. But indeed, probably post-relase bug I like the range decrease for ranged units

• Graphic mess

Opulon - - Suggestions

To be totally honest, even if it's immersive, in THIS specific screenshot the guy probably feels like more like an XVIII th century general that waits for the smoke of the muskets to disappear, to see if he has lost more mens than the opponent

• GENERAL UPDATE (190124)

Nice. Cruise missiles were a bit overwhelming for point defense in late (with last week update), and the TDS is an heavy ass. It's now more focused at what it is supposed to do : provide an defense against ballistic/icbms (that can less be spammed than cruise), and in late can be considered for "point defense". Now, i like that it doesn't "works" anymore against aircrafts, but i think that it if it "must not work" against aircraft, then you shouldn't give them an air-attack at all, because it be…

• Move & Attack

i agree lol. With virtually every battlegroup having infantry, can transform infantry spam into a steamrolling artillery barrage

• Elo Calculation

Opulon - - Challenges

Would work. But i think it's tied to Legacy

• Elo Calculation

Opulon - - Challenges

Yes, it's an long-asked feature that losses are not "punitive". A radical idea would be "losses don't make lose elo" and only the number of victories is shown.

• Elo Calculation

Opulon - - Challenges

I guess elo calc is the same than Supremacy one, for legacy reasons.

• Recherche Joueurs Francophone

Opulon - - Forum Français

Oui ?

• Stealth frigate?

He is a Team Lead. He helps gathering data especially when devs are not around, you can trust him.

• Problems, problems

Just looked at your game and indeed, it seems to be an simple case of "another unit higher in the list is waiting for the same resources", but i can't confirm, as the infantry is now in production As it seems to happen to you regularly, next time you encounter it, could you make a screenshot of the stock as well as a screenshot of the build list ? It would be highly valuable to reproduce the bug, and fix it

• TDS against Helicopters

OOOhh, i didn't knew that. So... we can trigger anti-air with helicopters ?

Interesting. I don't even see what attack values a bugged TDS would use.

Ok. From what i see, there was indeed no other anti-air in the zone. My best guess would be that it's the motorised inf lvl max that, stacked, dealt damages to your attack helicopters. However, i can't say that there is 0 possibility that there was a bug. Have you used direct attack or patrol ? Your use of helicopters is specifically what they were designed for : disruptive in late game for anti-airplanes bubbles.

• Yes i did, but i admit i answered it too quickly in a very retarded way It's a feature, in the meaning that it works as intended/designed. However, it's not very elegant per the reasons you describe. In the future, Devs will probably make something better crafted to avoid players overusing such rebasing abilities, especially vs players like you that use tactically ballistic missiles to destroy infrastructures. I do not find "interesting" on the long term that we can force-rebase elsewhere just b…

No. Can i have game id and "where it took place", and against who, to check if there was something you didn't see ?

• Yes you can. In the future, devs are willing to have some kind of "fuel time" feature in order to avoid "liberal uses" of the game mechanisms. But for now, yes, you can

Could you give us a screenshot of the notification / newspaper showing that it's the TDS group that shot on your helicopters ?

• BRIDGEHEAD UPDATE (181219)

Really ? oh. Need to force myself to test them on the field, then. TD-bias is strong