Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• offline game

OneRandomPlayer - - Suggestions

Oh, really? I had more interesting experiences with AI in CoW. I remember going inactive for a few days as Nationalist China and suddenly the AI had conquered the entirety of Mongolia. Also, when I gave RoW to AI nations, the normal AI would eventually give me RoW back...

• soon the arty will be vulnerable even to submarines

• offline game

The normal AI is not very smart... I do not know if they have a better "elite AI" like in CoW. Anyway, that takes out the fun of coalitions and diplomacy. Also, if it is offline, someone will find a way to steal it. Good idea, but we would need a better AI (or at least one that doesn't spread its troops around like butter)

• As I said, this was just an interesting idea I had. No need to simply call it "bad idea" without giving any reasons why and then liking your own post.

• As a foreword, I know that the game devs are very busy, but I have a small suggestion that I think may be easy to implent. It is unrealistic that CoN News seems to be based in no country and is unaffected as a company by any kind of occupation. CoN News could start off based in the capital a country, perhaps the first country to join (although this would often be the United States, that is still realistic)m and there could be an article when the country of its country is captured and it moves to…

• Lowering Graphics Quality

CON is a resource-intensive game and uses up a decent amount of RAM. On most new computers, this is not a problem, but some older computers run into problems if it is low on RAM (the background turns white, smoke from conquered cities turns into a solid black mark, and units vary in size when zooming). Is there a way to lower the graphics quality as to not be intensive on RAM?

• Flashpoint Europe Feedback

There are also some other (minor) problems with the Flashpoint Europe map. Long Island was split into the three provinces of Hempstead, Long Island, and Riverhead some time ago; however, a more appropriate name for the middle of Long Island is Islip, the second most populous city in Long Island. The islands Lapua of Finland and Cres of Croatia are the only islands with no harbors, which creates a consistency issue.

• That way of interpreting it could lead to problems with patrolling aircraft. Perhaps the modifier is placed after the aircraft attacks a unit, depending on where the unit is. Of course, this would not affect air or sea units.

• A Replay mode would actually be a great idea! Maybe the replay mode will only go back 2 days to save space, but it would be cool to see what happened. It also has a practical use: if you take a plane and you fly it over an enemy's territory, you could see what units are in the city if you were not online when it happened.

• Combat Damage log

I think what OwiHH is saying is that the combat log we have right now has EVERYTHING in it. When one is deep in war, it is cluttered with messages such as unit mobilization, territory invasion notices, and notices of fighting among units. Some suggestions relating to this: 1. It would be helpful to filter out messages such as friendly unit lost notices, which are usually the most important notices. 2. A new notification: at the end of each fight (aka one of the units completely die off or retrea…

• Championship questions

OneRandomPlayer - - Events

Okay, now I suddenly have a Mediterranean Theater game on day 4 - I'm guessing this is the game. When I try to join it says, "Unknown Error: -1" EDIT: The game has disappeared ... I don't even know anymore.

• Championship questions

OneRandomPlayer - - Events

I was not added to the game - my username is OneRandomPlayer, not YourLocalNoob

• I have not gotten the info :O

• My username is OneRandomPlayer and i agree with the rules

• Who said we could trade any province for any province? Why not restrict province trading to cities with the same production eg rare materials for rare materials?

• He's a golder who has too much money or too little responsibility.

• For the suburbs with a higher victory point value, this happened randomly on the World War III map. I already sent a bug report about this, but I will summarize anyway. Fighting happened in one of my suburbs and now the population is stuck at 2.8 instead of 1.0. Another suburb, Boston (which is actually located nowhere near the real Boston), is stuck at 3.0. Not sure why. All other suburbs are at 1.0. Also what are these suburbs level 1, 2, and 3?

• I've been thinking about that for some time too, and more permanent maps would be a great way for rank-specific games. For example we have America Homefront and Pacific Conquest and whatnot for COW. Of course, I have no clue as to how hard it is to make these maps, but I wanted to put the idea out. Also, why don't borders between provinces follow real-life borders? I find it unusual that conquering Boston (which is for some reason a suburb nowhere near actual Boston) would take just half of Mass…

• I love this game and it has so much content, but it feels lonely when the wikia has just 22 pages or when half of the people in any game become inactive on Day 3 since they are all people who are testing out the game and are clueless on how to play or had no idea that this game was in real time. I personally found out about this game when I was introduced to Call of War by one of my friends who was actually patient and described to me how to effectively play. Is Conflict of Nations planning to d…

• It's not too bad to upgrade a harbor into a level 2 naval base, right? You only need one naval infantry to conquer these islands.