Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 102.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Covert Ops

kurtvonstein - - Questions & Answers

No anwser form no one? An other qeustion came up my mind: Covert ops do not declare war when entering peaceful country...do they when they get disviered (for. by recon vehicle?) or onyl if the recon vehicle attacks them?

• how many games/rounds are in the tournament?

• Hi, some units are protectes agains nuclear or chimcal attacks...for some you can make the research. How much is the damage reduced? is it a percentage? does it depend on the unit? Tanks more then inf?

• Covert Ops

Ok, so I want to look into Special units and see of they are any use at all. I use the term covert op for stealth units. 1.When a unit is in stealth mode and it passes an enemy. Does it attack? And therefore gets discovered? 2.When i have firecontroll can i prevent this and move through the enemy lines? 3.Do covert ops when flying with a plan, a helicopter or as ship stay covert? When a units gets our of line sight, the artillery stills attacks this unit until it is in range. 1.When a covert op …

• Would be great to have a "arrow key" to find the last remaining province of an enemy...

• Planer Carrier

kurtvonstein - - Suggestions

big radar saves me when i move my fleet

• Hi, as i have always problems with the scroll bar in the message dialog. How a about a feature to delete all messages with an other player at once?

• Planer Carrier

Problem with an awac is...if someone is cruising by witha fregatte...and you are not only 24/7 then your awac is gone. a nice radar that comes with a stack of cruisers and destroyers will always explore. as i said. i need reconnaissance for my fleet. means i want to hit afterwards. a fregatte and cruiser tier 2 have same range of exploration. would never start a see war if i dont have the longest one(range wise) no patrolling in dead land.

• lots of work on 64 player map

• Planer Carrier

In respect to what?

• Planer Carrier

Hi, Airplanes have an enormours Range. And I have not yet had the need or the urge to build carriers. Now i thought i will give them a try. More as a spy because they have a longest radar range and i dont want to get surprised by other cruisers. I was looking at the stats...4 airplane Space in tier 1? How about you increase to limit of hosting to the optimal stack size of 5?

• GENERAL UPDATE (190207)

kurtvonstein - - News and Updates

Sure the balkan region is nice because it has many cities witihn a small space...but still homelands have potentially 100% resource production. mean i need 4 conquered cities to compensate.

So furthermore an advantage for countries like USA that have 10 homelands. Would be great to level this disadvantage over all players and give everyone the advantage for 10 homeland cities. by the way. I did not know what you ahve observed in your games...but i personally dont see many people spending this much money for nationalisation

• Quote from MallahanJr: “Trade Embargo's are important to the market warriors. You build up and sell cheap components and electrics and get them hooked on the market. Then you raise the prices and use the money to hire agents to subvert the country, all while you are at war with another coalition. It's how the man keeps everyone down. ” Starting from day 10 there are no offers on the market anymore... As long as there is no vital mrket and embargo does not effect anybody...I agree that it can be …

Still dont understand the homeland feature as i dont get in the situation in loosing my homeland. Lets say I have 7 Homeland Cities (Ital in 64 map). I lose 2 of them. Then i can not turn them back into homeland cities because my maximum is 5? That seems...strange.I always thought about the homeland feature to increase your ressource production and to build new cites the buidl troops at strategic points...but as it is now...I dont see the reason for doing it. As to arty: Nice of getting the same…

• offline game

Well the interesting effect about AI is that in the event of someone goning inactive you dont get a vaccuum of power. THE AI continues to build a strong defense to make anyone intending to pirate the developed land and it sressources to pay a price for it. At the moment you can easily take down AI countries with Artillery. Mean in the early game you conquer these countries and get a nice ressoruce bonus others dont have. Talking about Rogue Nations...That what I love about this game...you need t…

• hi, just found this topics. Any comments on building likes "mine fields". Would be great for all the SIM City players amoung us. There could be even a new units. Military engeneer...which needs a deploy time to defuse the mine field(similar to paratroops when landing).

• Hi, Sagen wir ich habe eine Provinz mit Mroal 25%. Ich habe dort keine Einheiten, aber ein verbündeter von mir. Jetzt wird die stadt zum Tageswechsel von Rebellen angegriffen. Erobern die Rebellen die Stadt und treten dann in Kmapf mit meinen Verbündeten? Oder müssen die Rebellen erst die Verbündeten besiegen, bevor sie die Stadt erobern können?

• Doctrines

You want me to reverse engineer your game too Well in this case please mark only the units that have doctirne spezific values so i dont have to "such mir den wolf"

• i dont get what you want to tell me Mallahan and how your response corresponds to my post. I was comparing the two most dangerous long range weaons in the game.