Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 140.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• March Tournament Registrations

Mc_Johnsen - - Tournaments

Thats already a decent start, but what about other forms of agreements? Is there anything that stops the players from forming NAPs? With this current rule set, this is possible: 90% of the players agree to a NAP. Those 90% can now easily hunt down the other 10%. The 90% don't need to be in the same coalition, they dont need to share intelligence, nor Right of Way. They just have to say "we don't attack eachother". And if they don't attack each other, who do they attack? They all attack the remai…

• March Tournament Registrations

Mc_Johnsen - - Tournaments

Quote from Yak: “Teams are split equally, depending on the total player limit and Map ” Hey, can you please elaborate on this one? What checks are in place to prevent this from becoming a game of mass alliances?

• Please dont! They are our only way of trading with my coalition partners in public games where direct trading is disabled! D: They also serve a strong purpose in role play games. Also, think of Alliance Challenges, if we trade via market, and cant embargo our opponent, he can easily snipe our offers!

• I havent played against or with this abuse of feature. It certainly sounds unrealistic and not fun to play against. Either way: - Taking his homeland cities should result in you capturing or destroying his productions, which is pretty good, which is half the reason why homeland cities are so important. - The goal in CoN is to take and control enemy land. But you should do so by focusing on killing the opponents army, not focusing on taking his homeland. Once the army is gone, you are free to tak…

• It depends what Mallahan is trying to kill. If he is trying to kill sole infantries, or a very small stack, that is merely trying to conquer empty provinces and not trying to kill anything, he is dealing with "break-aways". Such units try to be annoying, create a diversion, conquer empty territory so that the main stacks (if there is one) can continue pushing towards the objectives. If you use artillery to do that, its perfectly fine, but at that point, your artillery is fulfilling another role,…

• I'm sorry, but if you use artillery this way, you don't use its full potential. Not only is towed artillery the weakest from mid to late game because of its inferior range, its also weak against armoured. Paratrooping your artillery close to the enemy isn't the smartest either, tbh. "In this thread I will speak of units and tactics at a "high level", meaning this doesnt apply to your average user, nor to your public games. Instead, think of Championship or Alliance Challenge level." In neither o…

• What makes the artillery so special: In this game, there are many units and many roles your "unit set" must fill. The most important role you must fill are the "killers"(or "main units", a more friendlier term). They attack and eliminate enemy ground units. Only this way, with enemy ground units out of your way, you are able to conquer and permanently hold enemy territory. Thus, they are the most important units (role) in the game. There are several of such main units: Artilleries (Towed, mobile…

• Hey Germanico, What is the purpose of tanks? There are 3-5 different tanks, most notably the main battle tank and the armored fighting vehicle. What are these units good at, that they are worth the investment? Why shouldn't I invest in ships, aircrafts or artilleries instead who have clear purposes? If they are not meant to charge at the enemy, the only purpose I've seen so far is being a meatshield to protect the artillery. Which doesn't sound very awesome in my ears. Personally, I have never u…

• Hey guys, In this thread I will speak of units and tactics at a "high level", meaning this doesnt apply to your average user, nor to your public games. Instead, think of Championship or Alliance Challenge level. Artilleries are way too powerful. The value they offer is insane. They are the only units in game that can attack enemy ground units from save distance, without receiving any damage, while dealing a lot of damage. Having a batch of artilleries in a stack is like dropping a tactical nuke …

• Stationary Radar, Nuke,...

Mc_Johnsen - - Suggestions

I propose this workaround: an unit with 0 speed but can be transported via air (and stationary Anti Air)

• Proposed balance changes

Mc_Johnsen - - General Discussion

Quote from Efreet: “Next step could be damage boost against ships to same level of naval strike fighters 6/8/10, to give it a clear purpose - short range coastal borders protection from incoming transports. After all ASWH uses anti ship missiles and torpedoes. User could have here a tough choice between Corvettes and ASWH. So, ASWH could quite quick prevent sea invasion or sea blockade by mass corvettes, but could also die from single ASF. ” Totally needed because stopping unprotected transporte…

• Proposed balance changes

previously posted on discord: Tanks that cost supplies Can we get tanks that cost supplies? So instead of electronics+components maybe supplies+components//supplies+electronics? We have witnessed the same changes for helicopters and ships already where previous components+electronics units are made into supply+electronic units. And im not talking about the CRV which has too little att/def and HP to fit the characteristics of a tank. Right now, the only thing that stops me/my alliance from buildi…

• I am signing up the players: Von Critter Veltron They agree to the rules

• Zu wissen wie viele Stunden man als Go/Mod die Woche in das Spiel als Support extra investieren müsste wäre ganz interessant zu wissen, damit man weiß, worauf man sich einlässt und wie viel einem tatsächlich an Arbeit erwartet.

• Hi, I am registering the following players: soepp (thats it) I will forward him the game number, password and make sure he understands the rules. He successfully took part in one map already, he just doesnt speak English too well

• Championship questions

Mc_Johnsen - - Events

Resource managament!!! I am perfectly fine and I dont know on what you wasted all your resources on. This map is pretty small, so a slow game is very much fine. A fast paced game would end way too early on a small map, wouldnt it?

• Championship questions

Mc_Johnsen - - Events

Perhaps that will teach all of you to to use your resources wisely. I dont have any of the problems and I can perfectly produce units. Economic situation: good. Not desperate at all. Maybe learn how to play without getting flooded with resources, resource managament is also a skill Knowing how to do something even with very little utility is skill Making the most out of anything small. I really think that you can neglect having no AI to farm. For example taking Albania has given me: 221 componen…

• All-submarine navy?

with an all-sub navy you are screwed the moment your opponent has one single ASW Fighter

• Quote from Opulon: “I think we agree that the mentality of "the strong is right, if you can't have 500 allies then die you weakling" is retarded, but i find it a bit unfortunate that PK answers to this retardation by "war-escalation". I won't begrudge you for it, obviously (especially since i don't see any rules fixing the problem) and maybe you want to "demonstrate" that those rules need to be changed... but if the goal is just to show how ludicrous all this is... i fear that you will never con…

• Quote from salim miaow: “next time just bring more of your allies inside the game . if you can't bring in total of more than 3 and complain your enemy can gather more than you . who is too blame .[...] i am disappointed to hear this kind of lame excuse about losing just because you cant arrange more of your allies to sign up. [...] ” Here I am, I am registering the following players: Caaaaaake Kalrakh habnichtszuverlieren Soepp Arcto Dave McArthur Lyrox Straggator I have explained the rules to e…