Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 261.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You also sell automatically so someone with a better price, so can get quite expensive.

• You can't remove Trade Embargo as long you don't offer different means of trading for public games, I would say. Also Trade Embargos have an effect: If everybody Trade Embargos you, you won't be able to trade anymore and might suffer from imbalances in production, hampering your developement. If only one country Trade Embargos you, of course you hardly feel it. It is like in the real world, Trade Embargos only work the way they do, if a coalition like the NATO coordinates a teamed Trade Embargo.…

• Depends on at least 3 factors: - Do both artis have equal range? If your range is shorter, yours can't shoot of course. - Do you have fire control settings? - Are other hostile troops closer? Your arti will shoot at closest target, if you do not have 'Return fire' activated. - Or if your arti is moving, it will not return fire until it stopped. 'Aggressive' stance can help with that. Also it might take a while, before your arti returns fire, always a little delay if you do not command manually.

• GENERAL UPDATE (190207)

Kalrakh - - News and Updates

It was great appeal for 5 city countries that you could determine your 6th city though.

The reduction from 6 to 5 homeland cities is kind of disappointing

• If I go Mobile Artillery, I go MAA first, they offer a chunky bit of amored meat for reasonable cost and good AA-protection. Later on I will go for ACV if I need more armor, needs less electronics and lesser HP in this case means easier to get it back to fullHP. Also it offers better air protection. Close combat stats are not really of importance anyway.

• countries at war should trade

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

All this liking yourself is still pretty odd. In regards of the topic: if war would still allow trading, it would be impossible to form a closed market on public maps. Closed markets are currently necessary, if you want to exchange resource in a team without having to use 'public prices' for it.

Quote from OneRandomPlayer: “soon the arty will be vulnerable even to submarines ” It already is: "Nuke incoming!"

• If you try to infantry rush a good and active player with artillery, you will not lose 'only a few'. You can ask people in the championship. The fun part about towed is, you can let them hop around of those infantry, so they will have to run in circles until they got annihilated.

• Homeland is not really expandable. If you lose your homeland you still lose all those production facilities you build up. Sure, you can make a new city your homeland, but this city will still lack level 5 arms industry, level 5 airport or what ever you had build. This city will also most likely lack morale, so a loss of a homeland city will still be a loss. Also it is not that unrealistic. In huge empires importance of cities shifts. Some cities may be able to keep their importance, but often th…

• Fire control settings

Kalrakh - - General Discussion

How should it warn you? Most of the time you don't see, if there would be any troops. Also if you run through with shouting on everything, it is on you.

• why cant airborne reach

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

A higher Tier offers more range, though some island will probably be always out of range.

• he should be able to move them out, as long he does not meet one of your units, but his plane won't be able to use airport. He will still get warning if he moves, but leaving so far worked without war declaration. Though not sure how it works, if he has to enter a different province of yours, then it might cause war.

• GENERAL UPDATE (190124)

TDS now do so low damage, that you can bait them even easier with airplanes. Also hunting them down with strike fighters won't yield much risk anymore. If they get baited by airplanes, they also lose capability to do their one trick: take down missiles. On the other hand TDS are the only AA unit that can detect and attack stealth airplanes. This change made those units even stronger I would think. But we finally got our timers back.

• Wiki tells you have stealth in detail.

• It's a linear procentage base: 60% build, 40% return by refund, pretty simple in my experience demolith has very low turn out of 10%

• The problem is, that they mix up operating range and attack range for flying units. As Sergey says, you can't do that for air assault units because it would be to confusing. The game needs and overhaul for the icons. Air assualt for example should have 3 icons: Air Assault I, Air Assault II and Air Assault III, each icon would provide actual range with mouse over. Also new players could see more easily that getting a higher tier will also improve air assault of an unit. Air transport would need …

• Planes Crashed

Kalrakh - - Questions & Answers

Did you have them all in one stack? Also there is only one reason why planes can run out of fuel, if you lost all airports in reach, which should be a hard thing to do if you prepare yourself well. They don't run out of fuel just by flying. Should be pretty impossible with airtransports, they have huge reach. This game is expensive to play competatively. You can play without gold most of the time just fine and it offers even gold free Elite Challenges for alliances.

• Interesting Idea About CoN News

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Not sure what the point of this feature would be. What would be added to the gameplay itself by it? CoN News is not a country news paper, it more like something based on a global institution like the NATO. Is has no clear localition, so it shown as neutral entity.

• on most maps 10 cities is not max, 6 cities is probably the average size on most maps business interest might also play a part