Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 855.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1659007840_news_images_24683.jpg + + + + DEV LOG: 21 + + + +GREETINGS FELLOW CONMANDERS! Yak here! (my colleagues hate when I do that, maybe it's because they aren't morning people? or maybe exclaiming it at 160 decibels isn't to their tastes, go figure) I come bearing news! Much of it actually. So I hope you have some hours time set aside for the fun process that is reading our dev log! This is a lengthy one, we've been very busy on a number of fronts and I want to make sure that I can contain …

• Dear players, In case you missed it we announced our intention to unify Desktop (Web) and Mobile clients together. If you didn't read our detailed post on that, it's important you go to that first and return here with any questions or concerns you have. Please avoid double posts and long discussions here unless warranted. The cleaner we keep this channel the easier for us to address and answers matters you bring up. bO7nCZc.pngAA0ZHNy.png CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO PREVIEW OF GAMES PAGE

• Kurts "Pimp my Ride" Workshop

Yak - - General Discussion

Quote from kurtvonstein: “What a waste of time to put more then 1+ week of research into a naval officer. Run into the first seriuos sea battle, rock him down do 10% health and park him in some river till end of the game(to not put a officer lost on your statistic) ” Expensive true, his strengths are in the bonuses he provides like stealth though.

Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “Quote from Yak: “Lack of Naval officer surprises me ” I'm guessing that is because there isn't an elite ship unit. (Hint, hint, hint!) ” Elite Carrier - noted

Lack of Naval officer surprises me

• Update - Patch Notes 2206.13

Yak - - News and Updates

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Question to devs: When will the black screen on Red vs. blue Single speed be fixed for mobile phones? ” Fix is in progress. We don't have an ETA at this point, since we have a planned release coming tomorrow I would guesstimate in around 3 weeks time a fix should be deployed and game back in rotation shortly after. Quote from FeedbackAccount: “If you can't stick to an unbiased evaluation of my posts, please do not become a moderator in the forum. ” Your "unbiased evalua…

• Quote from KFGauss: “This will be a tough one if you're referring to having ordinary players come to the realization that ASF are more useful than many other units that get built by typical players in typical public games. The ordinary SF was already often wiping out those typical players quickly and easily, and ASFs were still pretty rare. Maybe some sort of education campaign, ” Oh I know, it will be quite an endeavour I've released similar information campaigns in the past with our more compl…

• Quote from Capnhappy: “This talk of nerfing... It is not good. ” Ahhh but it was inevitable It took a while, but I come bearing a bit of information for you lot. Firstly, thank you very much for the constructive discussions. I'm really happy to see players engage with one another and even though it can get heated, discourse seems to be in good faith. So, yes, the unit will be nerfed to a degree. We definitely know that it's early game potential and stats are very, strong. We don't intend to keep…

• Quote from MusterdGas: “sad it’s only gonna be an alliance map, probably never get to play it. ” Why so?

• CON News loading issues

Yak - - Bug Reports & Issues

Please be advised the entire team at Dorado have it on our Agenda to discover the natural origins of Quote from FeedbackAccount: “A-Q-U-A-M-O-N ” and are treating this as the Quote from FeedbackAccount: “!->EMERGENCY-<! ” that it is. Where did Aquamon come from? Where did it go? I hope this is Quote from FeedbackAccount: “PROFESSIONAL ” enough of a reply, albeit, we aren't as colourful as you. Speaking of, please, next time, can you tone it down a bit? We have a hard time coping with this amount…

• DEVELOPER DIARY 20: RED VS BLUE

Yak - - News and Updates

please keep posts relevant to thread, i.e. map feedback.

• 1649338301_news_images_23693.jpg + + + + RED VS BLUE + + + + Commanders - we’re happy to announce a brand new map ready for strategic conquest starting NOW. NEW MAP: Red VS Blue Pick your side and lock horns with the other team in the fight for global domination. A post-modern scenario, where the world is divided and on the brink of a conflict threatening to change borders, relations & history as we know it. Cooperation is the only key to success in this team-based 70 player map; - 2 Teams with …

• Questions

Yak - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Nubluk: “This means you are in discord and Yak says something like this check out his game id #. I just spawned this map for you guys. Then you hurry and join the map that he made. ” This. We had a quick trial last week with WWZ. Today we are going to do it again but will include a tag so more people are aware about it and can catch it.

• Questions

Quote from Killiam07: “when will wwz come back ? ” I appreciate your choice of music. To answer your question, we spawn maps on a weekly basis on our Discord for people to join, usually dropping out of rotation maps. Keep an eye out there, I'm not sure when WWZ would be back.

• DEVELOPER DIARY 20: RED VS BLUE

Yak - - News and Updates

1649259958_news_images_23642.jpg + + + + DEV LOG: 20 + + + + Commanders! Red VS Blue Apocalypse For those of you who climbed the ranks throughout the years, might remember an old map where we tested a Team Based scenario emulating the Cold War - specifically the Able Archer Emulation scenario. If you don't - worry not! We've been experimenting with a brand new iteration for sometime now and the time is now ripe to officially disclose - Red VS Blue Apocalypse! A post-modern scenario, where the wo…

• Why???

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Did you recently fall a significant distance onto your head on a concrete floor? ” No need for the aggression Quote from scott steiner: “The official flag of Afghanistan changed 7 months ago when the Taliban took over. But the developers still have not changed the official flag of Afghanistan after 7 months. Why??? ” It isn't a top priority right now, and it's a grey area. We aim for realism, but as others have pointed out we're a game and we'd like to keep it that w…

• Let's Review Forum Etiquette

Yak - - Off Topic

The internet is a strange place, don't take it personally Most of the time people are joking around. If it get's much reach out to a member of staff and we'll look into it

• A Question about New Games???

Checking what may be cause Edit: This being said the game creation and lists are on our list to refactor/fix

• Glad to hear. More on the way in the coming weeks. If you see hiccups or issues please by all means drop a message here so that we can check back stats and time to see what may be the culprit, and prioritize accordingly.

• Anyone having wins not count

Yak - - Bug Reports & Issues

Quote from Oplusa: “Is there any way we can know which games have been added to the stats? ” Not really, sorry to say. That being said you need to be active when game ends otherwise they won't add to your stats. Quote from Oplusa: “Do we still have to login to the games we've won to keep them counted as "active", since I'm planning to move the completed games to the archive.? ” Yes. You need to be active on game end