Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• countries at war should trade

ThePanda - - Suggestions

Quote from scott steiner: “Not really odd if you know the reason behind it. I do it just to rack up points and move on to the next rank ” What makes you think trading grants you rank points? As far as I can tell from the profile, you only get Economic points from constructed buildings.

• Quote from sublimagic: “@Germanico awesome idea again but any reason why it's only set to 6 and not 10 like the top nations in the game have to start with? that would turn any nation worth playing if they could have the same homeland cities as the usa etc ” 10 or even 8 cities are by far not the norm on most maps. Plus, with nationalization you more or less get to choose your homeland resources which gives you a certain flexibility that bigger nations don't have

• surfaced submarines

ThePanda - - General Discussion

Most modern submarines don't feature deck guns anymore. And as far as I'm aware, one of most recent submarines with AA capabilities is the German Type 212 submarine which can launch IDAS missiles while submerged. Since CON's theme is WW3/Modern War I think the submarines behave very much as one would expect from modern/future generation subs.

• give troops/units to allies

ThePanda - - Suggestions

See this post. Quote from Germanico: “Actually we didn't disable the trading due to "design issues" but because of cheaters - and we know exactly what we are talking about: Guys who got themselves banned for using multiple accounts pushing resources, provinces and unitsfrom their alts to their mains. We also know about inter coa trading - that's not the big issue - as you can see from us opening trading for Alliances (you can freely trade resources in alliances games). //G ”

• Logistics / Supply Requirements

ThePanda - - Suggestions

The devil is in the detail here, but I love the idea. The learning curve as it is right now is pretty steep already, plus the UI already has a hard time communicating the existing concepts in the game. But one great way to simulate this on a high level might be a provincial building that grants similar combat buffs like the officers. It could look like this: 1) You must build a Logistics Hub in a city that is at least Annexed. 2) You must build Forward Bases in adjacent provinces. 3) If the chai…

• Nuke THEM

ThePanda - - Questions & Answers

I'd imagine an AI controlled transport ship, carrying the powerful prototype warhead, randomly sailing around the globe..whoever finds it first and secures the cargo...

• Nuke THEM

ThePanda - - Questions & Answers

Quote from abradyson1: “Quote from Opulon: “No Area of Effect for nukes, due to legacy code. Suburbs are a no building, 1 population , province. You could have launched your ICBM in the middle of Alaska and you would had the same result. If the ICBM was launched on Paris, however... From my own use, a 9 Pop city with airport, industry, military, hospital all lvl 5, without bunker, get reduced directly to 2-3 pop with no building left, and a morale making it probable to revolt the next day. ” Sor…

• Quote from abradyson1: “Does the friendly fire update effect naval units attacking cities where you have friendly troops fighting? Something before the update released had said something like that would happen, but idk if it actually did ” With this update, Artillery/Naval bombardment should not affect units belonging to players with whom you're in a Coalition or have granted Shared Intelligence / Right of Way. Friendly Fire is only caused by missiles with chemical or nuclear warheads - so those…

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Hi, 1. as you dont provide this information in German. Can please dont use shortcuts for unit names...e.g. ASW. Not everyone is a native speaker. 2. I see that you have provides ranged attack for infantery. I would love to see in the unit description where and how this range is. The moment it is now displayed is iritating because you mix flying range(helicopter) mit attack range(artillery). and patrol range. It is all at the same space with the same description. And the…

• Regarding the new mortar capabilities of Tier 3 Motorized Infantry: - Keep in mind that defending Motorized Infantry will also still have its garrison bonus in cities/outposts. - Without Fire Control you have to be online to actively micro your units if you want the offensive advantage. You can either issue an attack command, in which case they'll attack from range then stop. OR issue a move command, in which case they won't enter ranged combat and instead directly move in for close combat (and …