Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Details was sent to bug report system. Today I was able to launch missiles as usual.

• I have a missile launch issue with SF, Launcher and naval. Not related to embarking or moving. Launching a missile starts a resupply counter, but no missiles out, no notifications, same ogives in stock. I cannot try again until finish the counter, many times it fails again. Happened at 2 different maps, five or more times. Bug reported by bug system too.

• Russia needs buff

DeadCaptain - - Suggestions

Quote from scott steiner: “Thats what airstrips are for. Its to speed up the travel time. Flying from one end of Russia to the other is far quicker. ” Sure, but you can have tanks incoming, and we dont have a unity that can fly to fight against tanks in early game.

• Background sound

Thats why I ask for an option to mute it without mute effects. I want to hear events like missiles, anti air action, or notifications. Then, mute all sounds is not a solution.

• Background sound

If we could mute that BG sound, we could hear any music we want at our own players.

• Background sound

Can we have more backgrounds sounds, or an option to mute it without mute effects? I keep hearing this sound even when Im not playing. I sleep hearing it im my head!

• Notification colors

Can we have different colors to inform enemy defeated or unity lost? Sometimes just lost unities seems important.

• Sorry for that silly question. Im a newbie. Didnt tried it. But if you have arty in your stack and enemy arrty attacks you, your arty will not shoot it?

• Barricades

About a build to slow down enemies, like barricades? t happened to me several times: I take all the cities of someone, and he join all his troops in an huge stack, or forms several hard stacks and sends them all to my capital, and abandon. It must happen a lot with all players. It makes no sense. If we had barricades, fast and cheap constructions, perhaps limited to our initial territory, or only to provinces bordering our cities, they could reduce the speed of troops coming from afar or form a …

• Doctrines

DeadCaptain - - Questions & Answers

Ty, @MallahanJr I will search more about!

• Doctrines

DeadCaptain - - Questions & Answers

I still dont get how to apply this in game.

• Inactivity message

DeadCaptain - - Bug Reports & Issues

screenshots.firefox.com/kkToMM…r/www.conflictnations.com Received a message about be removed from game, but I cant load it.

• Fire control settings

DeadCaptain - - General Discussion

Pops when you set

• Graphic mess

I think one more step zoom out will be good to navigate WW maps. Ok. Its not related... sry.

• Fire control settings

DeadCaptain - - General Discussion

Sorry for write in this old tread. I suggest, if someone still think about this feature, when you set a path for a unity, if it cross a line of sight for other unity set to fire at all, pops the warning "This will cause a war..." If you set fire at all, and some unity are in this way already, you receive this pop warning.

• Demolishing buildings

Thank you, @MallahanJr! Now I understand this strat. Seems fair enough.

• Demolishing buildings

Sure, they dont have VP, but you can use airbase, hospital, and resources production, as example. This count as strategy. Now we see cities destroyed just because the loser is pissed, heheh That is not fair play. In my opinion, no demolish at all seems more fair, except bombing it.

• Demolishing buildings

Hi all! I have seen people demolishing cities to avoid giving points and revenues to someone who will cap the city (I think that's the reason). Capturing a large city should be rewarded with the use of its facilities. If you did not destroy the city by bombarding it, your trade, industry and facilities will be working for your people and for the empire that has conquered it without damage.It is part of the fourth generation war, to avoid destroying what will be yours, both the population and the…

• Notepad

Just realize now. If I could wisper to myself in chat this idea was easy implemented. Please, allow this!

• Hi all! What are the rates of resources returned when you canceled a mobilization ou build in progress? And what are the rate when you resume a canceled build? And when you demolish? Cheers, and good death!