Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 372.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stationary AA and GunBunkers?

MallahanJr - - Suggestions

Everywhere you would build one of those, set a Gunship and an ASF on patrol there, you achieve the offline defense you wish there.

• I am a criminal

MallahanJr - - Bug Reports & Issues

Isn't General DeBuff that French WWII soldier that ruined everything?

• Covert Ops

MallahanJr - - Questions & Answers

That is the beauty of the game, each unit has a counter to it, it's why you don't stack/use a single unit and expect it to live long. For that reason my arty divisions are CRV, MobAA, MotInf(replaced with airborne when all other units can air assault), and ++arty (usually 5 Towed Arty). I used to do SpecOp/Airborne pair to hop-and-cap till an AA took 50% of that force before it landed. Now the SpecOps hop's in to recon and then the Airborne cap. As GI Joe said, "Knowing is half the battle."

• Covert Ops

SpecOps are very useful. If a radar picks up a ping, they are good to investigate when you are war. If you are at peace with that country, you run the risk of being spotted by a CRV or behind the line UAV. When I am at peace with a country and I want to see what "build up" is occuring, I look at the research chart and see what the max range of a fully researched CRV is and if my SpecOps has more sight range, I will push the envelope to get close enough to see but not be seen. They are good for t…

• In the beginning, easier done mid to late.

• Player A needs Supplies, Player B in the same coalition has extra supplies. I want to trade at bottom dollar to my coalition partner, but I can't because someone has a buy 5000 supplies @ $4. You throw up the trade embargo's, do the deed, then remove it. Some one asks, "hey I thought we were friends, why did you trade embargo me?" to which you reply, "accident, everything is cool." If that isn't relevant, than I don't know what is.

• Trade Embargo's are important to the market warriors. You build up and sell cheap components and electrics and get them hooked on the market. Then you raise the prices and use the money to hire agents to subvert the country, all while you are at war with another coalition. It's how the man keeps everyone down.

• trade

They have that ability in game, it's called "peace".

• satelllites?

Like their isn't enough in the development pipeline, but the satellites could be used to bring in other features. I am spit balling here. Like you have the INTEL tab, you have a SATNET tab. You only have contents in it if you have Security Council. One of the things would be like the CoN news map but with the coalitions colored rather than individual countries. Nuke/Chem/Conventional missile strikes and launches. Battalion/Squadron/Task force icons of all friendly units position.

• Русские карты

MallahanJr - - Maps

Если ты говоришь, что не понимаешь моего сарказма, значит, ты понимаешь, что это сарказм. Вижу, страх перед немцами еще жив и здоров в России. На мой взгляд, Google translate - это sub par для любого языка, я почти пытался помочь англоязычному сообществу пропустить шаг.

• I guess you didn't get the idea of what I use it for, I don't drop it on or near the target, I drop it in it's path on a mountain top. The unit was created for the mountains between China and Mongolia, I captured most of Russia from east to west and I had three enemy countries to my south. I needed something to slow the advance till my armored divisions could position.

• Русские карты

MallahanJr - - Maps

No habla ruskie? Here it is in english: Recently, there has been an unhealthy tendency for the Russian-speaking part of the players. For English-speaking users. It is extremely inconvenient to play, in terms of information content. After all, you can sign in English. And for the “European local conflict” cards, they are not a single speed X4. This is some kind of discrimination. Where should I write?

• From Mid to end game, time and space control is very important. You have to defend 1000+ provinces while gaining ground. Granted you don't have to defend all of them, but have to have forces to counter/slow an enemy advancing force. I find several of the following unit formations helpful, especially along mountains: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…2b4918b7598170ae8b0d58753 Depending on the situation the 4 divisions I have can be recombined to fit the situation. I need to see how many more arty I …

• Doctrines

@DeadCaptain when you choose your country at the beginning of a game, knowing the doctrines helps you choose better. Like airborne being available day 1 for Western, if you take Turkey with all those mountains in the region, you might want to build an airborne division or two....you might be jumping into Greece, the Middle East or towards Russia. Taking European, you might get the TD's rolling early to stop the CRV recon divisions trying to cap your cities quicker. Taking Eastern, you get the ta…

• I deleted my facebook account, glad I didn't use that as my logon.

• I dunno, I have been playing this game for 2 years and if you have to rely on artillery to kill navy, you are doing something wrong. I look at navy as "how can I do a blind amphibious assault successfully". You need "eyes", ground support, and ground invasion forces. Starting with "eyes": you need a Naval AWAC or UAV as the only viable options, Naval AWAC too long to research to UAV is the only choice. Ground Support: Cruisers are your artillery and your naval aircraft or choppers, since you can…

• Quote from Germanico: “we reduce cruiser range by 25 and the community shouts out "YOU TOTALLY SCREWED THE NAVY!!!!" ” One guy kurtvonstein shouted. What I am baffeled about is that people let 5 stacks of cruisers roam around, that is my sub's favorite bedtime meal. The only problem I have with naval combat (I love it and I think it's great in game, especially when you have all the toys) is that the lower level of Corvette's need to be buffed more on damage and HP, not much, just some. I found t…

• Graphic mess

Smoke toggle? I have the perfect icon to add to the control strip: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…2b4918b7598170ae8b0d58753 That game looks familiar.....

• recruiting people into CON

I say teach those that are here already to make them more competitive would be better time spent.

• A game before this last update, had the same situation except instead of parking he decided to tour the countryside and I didn't see that he did that. I manually switched r/w to peace, fighter in my air space switched it to war and the fighter started flying back (and made it with one refuel) back across to his lines.