Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 196.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A symbol for research

Alat Urka - - Suggestions

It would be better if we would have a symbol of researched unit. On the yellow star ı drawed

• Hey guys, I want to make a brainstorm here with those who want to contribute to the discussion. Most of you already heard about e-sport thing. Can we describe our beloved CoN in this category? Or what does make us differentiate from the ones? An organizer says what makes a game e-sport is that it brings points after some competitions and comes from a business model. And how can we (or should we?) make here fit into this group? What do you think of this?

• GENERAL UPDATE (190207)

Alat Urka - - News and Updates

agree with that, especially for small countries it is just.

I am ok with every new scenario except weakening arties

It's so emotional for me, in each update ı am losing my beloved arty, soon it will be vulnerable even against national guards

• Elo Calculation

Alat Urka - - Challenges

Let's see, at least you know it and someday sooner or later it may be implemented And an off-topic question since you mentioned about it, when do we have mobile CoN in round numbers?

• Elo Calculation

Alat Urka - - Challenges

Quote from Kalrakh: “Or instead of giving negative ELO for a loss, just give everyone ELO. The winner gets a lot ELO the loser less. If you win against an alliance with higher ELO you will gain even more, while they gain even less. That way everyone would always win and nobody has to fear losses that much. ” ı support this idea and see it theoratically applicable but also feel it would bring about some other indirect results but not sure what Still, it is clearly unjust that alliance with no mat…

• Elo Calculation

Alat Urka - - Challenges

Actually @Crang as far as ı understand, elo system is in favor of small alliances. When/if they win against a stronger one, they get higher points, on the other hand, the stronger one gains so much less.

• Elo Calculation

Alat Urka - - Challenges

On the elo calculations, ı found out chess organizers mostly use this table but we are not sure how our beloved CoN uses values ELO difference --- Expected score 0 ---------------------0.50 20 --------------------0.53 40 --------------------0.58 60---------------------0.62 80 --------------------0.66 100 ------------------ 0.69 120 ------------------ 0.73 140 ------------------ 0.76 160 ------------------ 0.79 180 ------------------ 0.82 200 ------------------ 0.84 300 ------------------ 0.93 40…

• Elo Calculation

Alat Urka - - Challenges

I heard it's more like chess point calculations, it has its own logic but what is it, no idea

• I didnt know that @Kalrakh you sure

• Elo Calculation

Alat Urka - - Challenges

Hi guys, We have played many games but I still am not sure the equation of elo lol. How is exactly elo being calculated? How much average level and average points of the alliance influence it? Or is it just about players who joined the match?

• ships and air defense work better for killing enemies apparently

• İttifak Daveti

Alat Urka - - Turkish Forum

Sorma sorma. İntihara meyilli hale geliyoruz bazen Yine de güç bela giriştik işe ve şu an itibarıyla 10 kişi falan var, ilk maç yapıldı, ikinci sürüyor

• cool one Sergey. Anyone else?

• Hi guys, I dont know you checked your unit's ingame stats but one of mine had this in the previous game. Any record of yours?

• I support the idea. I hope the devs can arrange notifications for applying as well.

• Recherche Joueurs Francophone

Alat Urka - - Forum Français

Oui bien sûr

• @Opulon a aimé

• İttifak Daveti

Alat Urka - - Turkish Forum

Arkadaşlar selamlar, BOZ KURTLAR isimli bir ittifak kurduk ve orada bir Türk milli takımı oluşturmaya çalışıyoruz. Diğer Türk ittifaklarının hepsi inaktif, bunu aktif bir şekilde ilerleteceğiz. Bunu, 30 ittifak maçı yapmış Graywolf lideri olarak söylüyorum. BOZ KURTLAR da zaten Graywolf'un kardeş ittifakı. Buradan yazarak yahut Discord'da beni Alat Urka#6392 yahut BOZ KURTLAR lideri Fatihsultan SARUHAN#9845'ı ekleyerek iletişime geçebilirsiniz.