Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GENERAL UPDATE (190221)

Fereyd - - News and Updates

I´m fine with most of the Changes, but shouldn´t AWACS and ASF detect helis? This fuzzes me up a little

• can't land on airfield

Fereyd - - General Discussion

solved and *closed*

• Freebies on your birthday

Fereyd - - Suggestions

Congratlations, hope you had a good day. Grab some cookies...

• solved and *closed*

• I´m not sure if i get you right. You scouted a friendly coasline (norway) with a helicopter, (keeping the center on Sea so you don´t declare war) The the heli was attacked by a third nation (sweden) My questions are: are you at war with sweden? In this case I expect, that sweden has Right of way in Norway, and the swedish Tank division contains an AA gun which starts fireing at your HEli and JEt. If this is so, this is no bug but normal behaviour

• I quiet nice Idea I´m not that deep in e-sports, what is needed to be an official E-sport? What are the benefits? Do we get access to cheerleaders?

• can't land on airfield

Fereyd - - General Discussion

have you reloaded the game? This often fixes such things. If this didn´t help, pleas fill in a bug report via the ingame reporting tool (the cogwheel down right, -> expand, -> the bugicon)

• You can have this quite easier. Tell Your comerade to put a buy request in Market: (Will buy for $4,1 or $4,3) Then he tells you what his price is you can choose and deliver to him...

• March Tournament Registrations

Fereyd - - Tournaments

@P&P when I understand Yak correctly, plz use his application form Click me to get to application form

• Planer Carrier

Fereyd - - Suggestions

With all given respect, don´t you think using a carrier as a radar station is the wrong way? If you want radar coverage, try going for awacs, and if youi set up a expeditionary corps for a mission farfaraway, I think frigates would do the job nearly as good as the carrier and providing much better support

• trade

Fereyd - - Questions & Answers

yes, there are examples where two countries traded goods even if they were at war, but I don´t think that this is of real relevanece here. I don´t see any benefit for that. Standard case is that if you fight against each other you dont want to trade...

• March Tournament Registrations

Fereyd - - Tournaments

yay, count me in *First*

• This sounds strange, at first I thought someone fooled you with a stack of stealth strikers but day 7 is a little early for that... I will try to get someone to have a look.

• Screen size since update?

Fereyd - - Bug Reports & Issues

ok solved, i will close this

• Entweder über den Bug-Reoprt im Sipel, oder über Nachricht melden" direkt an der Nachricht. Das sind die einfachsten Wege

• Ich sehe das, ehrlich gesagt, nicht so. Auch Marineinfanterie und Amphibienfahrzeuge werden für die Fahrt über den Ozean in Transportschiffe gepackt. Die Schiffe sind aber in Ihrer Geschwindigkeit nicht davon abhängig was transportiert wird. Wenn man davon ausgehen würde, dass die beiden Einheiten Ihre eigene Bewegung nutzen müüsten sie für mein Verstätndnis noch viel langsamer sein. (Unabhängig davon, dass ein Amphibienpanzer mit Sicherheit nicht Hochseetauglich ist... Zu guter letzt will noch …

• GENERAL UPDATE (190124)

Fereyd - - News and Updates

@ germanico I think, you archieved your goal. As i was never that Navy player (even if thi is my avatar) I liked the changes. TDS was always my favorie, but now i focus mostly on diversity... seems for me like a better deal...

• OPEN DISCUSSION: Nerf the artillery!?

Fereyd - - Suggestions

Hello together, I would like to explain my Point of View: I like Arty (esp. the towed one with Air assault upgrade) and the Rocket Arty. Yes they deal a hell of damage and thao over a nice Range and without gettin harmed but that is exactly what they are designed for. As I Understand the World and modern Conflicts, the purpose of Tanks is not du crush enemy atillery. Tanks should be used as Shocktroops to break other major Battelformations. A setup timer is an Idea, esp. for the towed Atrillery …

• I think chrimisu is on the right path, if rspen isn´t using an anonymizer or a vpn, maybe its a weird configuration at his ISP. rspen: when you go to geo-based shopping sites (esp. google shopping) what Location detects google for you? I had similar issues with some of my customers which were located from germany to the netherlands just by a mislead peering between carriers.

• If you deny your neighbour Right of Way (ROW) and he has units on your terretory, they might conquer it. When I´m right, his units will freez, meaning, that he cant move them without declaring war on you. Especially the planes, might crash immediatly because they are not allowed to land on your airports. maybe they transform to trucks, but if you have units there, they might auto attack them... Best way is to write him to withdraw his forces, then both of you can change to "normal" peace Second …