Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GENERAL UPDATE (190221)

Akumage - - News and Updates

Were internal matches already being used that frequently?

• March Tournament Registrations

Akumage - - Tournaments

Totally in.

• @Germanico As a side argument, @Mc_Johnsen also argues that MBTs are worthless in a high-level arty+stuff vs arty+stuff match and that MAA makes a better "tank" for its research & mobilization costs. Have your devs done any tests regarding the balance of tanks in a similar scenario? (I tagged you in the related #game-discussion on Discord)

• Germanico, I believe you mean Steam. The CoN Steam app is slimmer than CoN + Chrome.

• Here is the Discord conversation (irrelevant comments removed) that inspired this thread: Quote from DTBama: “I like every update and addition that i have seen for the most part, except one. The new "annex a homeland feature" is the one that i cant stand. i am in a overkill game, a couple of large players, i pull what should be a game winning move and sack his homeland, but no, he just makes a new one. instead of Congo he is now greece. and someone else has homeland cities scattered all over the…

• Can we get more details on City Nationalization? Are there any limits on it or can "Countries starting the game with less than 6 cities" nationalize as many cities as they can conquer for the rest of the game?

• Fully zoomed in, the air-assault range circle looks as expected. In medium zoom, the air-assault range circle is just a little more opaque than usual, but will flicker. This is what I see when I hover my cursor over the air assault button while almost fully zoomed out or fully zoomed out. The circle goes away when I stop hovering over the air assault button. If I actually click on the air assault button, then the circle becomes partially transparent whenever I move my cursor and if I don't move …

• - CRVs are amazing in early game: they're strong against infantry, they don't suffer from the 1/3 speed penalty that EVERY other ground units does while in enemy territory, they can air assault at level 3, they only require a level 1 army base, and you can research their first level in 30 minutes so you can have one of them at each of your cities by Day 2. - Always stack your units, especially infantry (which suck as offensive units and generally suck as defensive units as well for anything but …

• I am creating a spreadsheet on Google Spreadsheets that can be used by alliances to plan infrastructure development and resource expenditure. I need the following information: `Starting countries, number of each resource homeland city (only in cases where different countries have different numbers of homeland cities like Able Archer), and the country's starting resources` for each map that can be used for Elite & non-elite alliance matches. If you are interested in contributing, please contact m…

• If I want to merge units by moving one unit (we'll call it Unit A) to where another unit is sitting (Unit B), I run a high risk of accidentally selecting Unit B instead of completing the movement command (because to get the right path, I've got to move my cursor close to the desired destination and it just so happens that Unit B's icon is generally covering the entire general area there). In hindsight, there are already a couple of hacky solutions to this: 1.) Select Unit A, select move command,…

• I'm pretty sure this is a known issue, but I would like to know where it is in the priority list. I just had an incident in whichnder manual control while I was trying to shoot & scoot, my frigate did NOT fire on time according to the events timeline (it had been over an hour since the last event notification about this unit) and I couldn't tell why because I couldn't see the countdown. Even worse, my opponent shot me during this time period and I thought that had been me shooting them (because …

• Championship questions

Akumage - - Events

@lil_Gpig at the top of this webpage, you should see your profile picture, username, notifications, and conversations. That conversations is what Dr. Lep sends the game ID and password through. I recommend that you go ahead and join even if you're late. There's always a chance that you could pull ahead due to masterful politics.

• Championship questions

Akumage - - Events

The Championship Rules confuse me. Are the August trial rules (which are struck through in the first post) still in effect or not? I ask because @Dr. Leipreachan mentions the August rules in his post for december championship sign ups

• On Mac (Steam): 1.) Right click on the game in your Steam library. 2.) Select "Properties" 3.) Select the "Local Files" tab 4.) Select "Browse Local Files" 5.) Go three columns to the left in Finder (Application Support should be the selected folder in the left column now) 6.) Find the "Conflict of Nations" folder (inside the "Application Support" folder) 7.) Delete the "Conflict of Nations" folder 8.) Uninstall the game in Steam (Not sure this is necessary. I went kind of scorched earth) 9.) Re…

• Any chance I can get a ordered list of steps to take to fix this for Steam on mac? Here's what I've done so far (in order): 1.) Uninstall the game 2.) Delete every cache I could find in /library/application support/steam 3.) Clear the Downloads cache 4.) Restart mac 5.) Reinstall game 6.) Find that the icons are still screwed up

• I agree

• Elite Challenge: Apply Here

Akumage - - Challenges

With a username like that, I don't think anyone will take you seriously.

• GENERAL UPDATE (180627)

Akumage - - News and Updates

Yeah, you can also air assault with CRVs out of water. Not sure if it's really a bug though.

• Championship questions

Akumage - - Events

@7MattyP ZI8zBIR.pngYou should find the game ID & password for the championship game here.

• CoNmunity Championship sign up - July

Akumage - - Events

I agree to the rules.