Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 290.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from xXWolfXx: “@A_Talking_Crab @Flat Stanley No one will be spamming. Going to be giving you both warnings soon for the spam you did before and will continue to give out warnings if the spam continues. You both know that this behaviour isn't allowed on the forum so will ask you again not to continue with it ” ok

• Quote from Flat Stanley: “i can't, 6 w-pts alr ” i only have 1

• Quote from bkn: “Take number 2 down. Also Number one and this one. Close all. I didnt start it to have a spam starting ” @flatstanley you ready

• Quote from ichangedmyname: “So... I have been playing for a long time. Now I would normally just play someone off as being a golder, like me sometimes. But after a while you develop a pattern amongst player types. This type is the one I would call the Moderator or a player who is vested in the company not only as a player but also there to maybe help out newer players. I totally get helping newer players become better players and is better than just steamrolling your way to a victory but.. there…

• i actually have never played z

• YB never broke again

A_Talking_Crab - - Maps

Quote from yb_better: “yb_better ” stfu

• Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from Flat Stanley: “yeah sry abt that folks, didn't realize what da dog doin ” Jimmy, go study your biology sessions!! Let's make fun of stanley for his funny moments now. My IQ may be 64, but it's higher than Stanley's one. (It's a joke!!! Please don't take it seriously, Stanley is a very nice dude.) forum.conflictnations.com/inde…702fe91cd16797e4c46ea4fd0 ” inhave 93 iq yay

• Give Koreas 5 cities each

A_Talking_Crab - - Suggestions

Quote from Flat Stanley: “Quote from Melinda: “ ” Maybe what the devs thought when they made the map was that if the Korea each had 5 cities then it would create too much VP clustering in that area. ” oh god, 100+ free vps in the best place to invade

• Gamer

A_Talking_Crab - - Maps

Quote from Sofany: “Good ” never

• Quote from playbabe: “tcq0svrjqmq91.png CoN iceberg! ” i wanna see ng secret ability

• New realistic map

A_Talking_Crab - - Maps

Quote from General_S1584: “thats because there have not been major conflicts with many countries recently ”

• Quote from Flat Stanley: “Quote from A_Talking_Crab: “about 6-8 mot inf, 3-4 afv, 2 frigates, 2 sf, 1 sam ” A Sam? By day 5? ” yeah, it somehow turns out about 40% of the time, but its more of a day 7 thing

• Quote from Flat Stanley: “Question in the title. Just wondering: what units do you usually have (or hope to have) by day 5? For me, it’s 3 ASF, 2 mech ing, 2 destroyer (if playing coastal country), 1 MBT, 2 strikers What does the community have to say? ” about 6-8 mot inf, 3-4 afv, 2 frigates, 2 sf, 1 sam

• no, it should remain independent Quote from Flat Stanley: “No need for bickering. Just give the damn colony to Spain and be done with it all! ”

• eh the uk is decent if you build a big navy, spain is ok, just invade algeria with the top citys being coastal, morrocow is ok but just invade algeria, peru is kinda bad, ally up with nearby countries, argentina is good, attack up tho Quote from PaquitoFranco: “Hi I just wanna know your opinión about playing with UK, Morrocow, Spain and Argentina or Perú. Im new at CoN and it is so different from CoW... I liked Spain but here i do not know if it is a good country. Some tips, feedback pls. Saludo…

• the british (especially with the current prime minster) would never give gibraltar up

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from A_Talking_Crab: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from A_Talking_Crab: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from playbabe: “ok we need to get over this 4x vs 1x also stop using reply ” I like 0.5x more ” naw, .083x the best ” This is just not funny. ” you have no opinion here ” Me not having an opinion, your a crab! Go walk sideways at the beach. ” im a talking crab, therefore im special

• Quote from Rysland: “I will raise your spirits to the stars! My team and I provide programming assistance in various languages ranging from Java to Python, C++, and much more. We also develop mobile applications, analyze data, conduct scientific work for you, manage websites. You will be surprised but we are not limited only to computer topics, we can also help you with your homework in mathematics, physics, chemistry, history to make an essay for you on any topic or report. Me and my team are a…

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from A_Talking_Crab: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from playbabe: “ok we need to get over this 4x vs 1x also stop using reply ” I like 0.5x more ” naw, .083x the best ” This is just not funny. ” you have no opinion here

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from playbabe: “ok we need to get over this 4x vs 1x also stop using reply ” I like 0.5x more ” naw, .083x the best