Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 148.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Definetly, probably the worst unit in-game. ” Idk about that, crv rank lowest on my list, at least with airborne infantry you can conquer territory. Airborne can be useful in a lot of situations that only require it to be level one. For instance say you have sas troops and you want to air assault an enemy city before sending in ng to take the city, Instead you only need 1 airmobile infantry to drop in with the sas to take the city. also airmobile is helpful to annoy and…

• Battle of Active

TheShinwacker - - Roleplaying Section

Anyone is welcome who can stay active, Speaking of the battle of Active any update on when we start?

• I am hoping for this: BEHOLD THE ELITE SATELLITE!! forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e317049d1fe8c5731e7f79a71

• Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “I agree with 98% of the units there, but.. I still don't get why everyone is rating tanks as "Trash" or "Not worth it." I thought they were great?? ” I don't think tanks are worth it, to expensive. I'd rather save the components to build aircraft and ships

• Make Elite tank elite.

TheShinwacker - - Suggestions

Quote from kurtvonstein: “yes lets all play NG only…that would be fun ” That would be very fun. Can we actually have a game mode like that. call it homeland defense or something. I can see it now, armies of 3 or 400 ng invading your homeland... complete chaos, complete fun.

• This is my list, like Aeneas it is based of of cost. As well as effectiveness, things I like to use, and what units I would use. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e317049d1fe8c5731e7f79a71

• health boost and it goes big boy mode. This massive pap unit strikes fear in the Hearts of infantry, tankers, air-force and navy alike. When it gets within radar range it immediately decreases enemy moral and health by 20% just because of its terrifying appearance. Then.... it strikes. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e317049d1fe8c5731e7f79a71

• The people who say everything they are going to do on the con news:) These people I don't really hate, they can be annoying but they announce their plans to the whole world:) It hilarious to see the aftermath.

• Satellites, another way to gain info and a station for launching missiles from. Unlimited range. can only be destroyed by cruise missiles since aircraft cannot realistically exit the atmosphere as far as satellites can.

• An important suggestion

TheShinwacker - - Suggestions

you should see the things I spend my gold on(A.K.A) speeding up army bases, literally

• What would be fun is if every game you joined was a surprise without you knowing. Much more fun

• The Queen will live on in our memories, She will indeed live long as millions have said. She lived a long prosperous life, and she will continue on, immortalized in the heart of Britains. And I pray the new King Charles will reign well in her shadow. God bless the U. K.

• I dislike the people who invade day one in a 4x speed when you are asleep, you get back to see that they have ruined production and maybe taken a city, and pretty much set you back 3 days behind the rest of the world. Then they go inactive and you have to deal with taking their country. While you are doing this another active country invades you because he thinks you are weak, his initial attack fails and you are left with 2 countries to deal with, an active one, and an inactive annoyance.

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “The ones that are all talk no action, and the ones that betray you out of the blue. (I betray if I get the chance) ” So therefore you hate yourself?

• Battle of Active

The organizer is Kurvonstein, and because of difficulties the start time has been delayed because of difficulties. It was set to start September first, Kurtvonstein will send a message on this thread whenever he finds time to get it set up. For now finish up other games

• Sign in to your account onto a laptop and then try it. It's a pc game anyway.

• Battle of Active

Do those involved who are playing the game need to fill out a form as well?

• I got a good challenge for APOCALYPSE maps. Shouldn't be to hard. You can ONLY research support vehicles and missiles. No coalitions till day 20. Just to be clear, no infantry, tanks, planes, helicopters, officers, or ships(For researching) So you are going to have to keep your infantry units alive to win the game. ONE EXCEPTION to infantry, you may have 1 ng alive at all times if you wish, so that if you lose all your infantry you can still have 1 ng(ONLY 1). I just started this challenge as Mo…

• I am wondering why disembarking and embarking take so long. I would guess that if you are storming an enemy shore you are going to take it as fast as possible, and there is no shoreline bunkers in con, it should be even faster. A city I understand, but a province?

• I just got an idea for a new building from this thread. Kind of simple way to get free vp quickly. Get this, Houses. Yeah you heard me. It would be a cheap building, only 2 levels, that can be built on provinces only. It increases the provinces population by either 1(level1) or 2(level2) vp. Lets say it costs 200 supplies, 259 components, and 1000$. Cheap, I know. But be careful, if you lose these provinces with increased population in will decrease your cities and over all countries moral. Just…