Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 133.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Definetly, probably the worst unit in-game. Plus too expensive for a soft unit.

• when season 9 start?

KoopKoopyGuy - - Questions & Answers

Ok.

• when season 9 start?

KoopKoopyGuy - - Questions & Answers

Quote from BadActor: “OK i have been fucking waiting for a week now for season 9 and still no word from the devs. Is the damn thing coming out or what? ” Anxiety kills. The Elite Strike Fighter took almost a year to be released just for comparison.

• Hungary

KoopKoopyGuy - - Suggestions

Quote from playbabe: “Hungary? Go eat something. ” I hope you die. (J)

• Quote from ichangedmyname: “So... I have been playing for a long time. Now I would normally just play someone off as being a golder, like me sometimes. But after a while you develop a pattern amongst player types. This type is the one I would call the Moderator or a player who is vested in the company not only as a player but also there to maybe help out newer players. I totally get helping newer players become better players and is better than just steamrolling your way to a victory but.. there…

• I don't focus too much in navy, only when im with a island nation.

• Exactly, i wouldn't lose my precious 8 - 6 days or more wasting my resources in corvettes because they can launch missiles.

• Quote from bkn: “Quote from Teburu: “Nobody told you because its written right there in the unit description. And it doesnt change anything. ” why doe? it changes the fact that you can build ships with supply, that are still useful in the lategame why 4k components for cruisers if you put that components for more useful things? ” If you play with a island nation, you need to build a great navy, don't spam corvettes because they look good, they can trick your eyes. Quote from bkn: “cruise missles…

• Quote from Flat Stanley: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from Flat Stanley: “yeah sry abt that folks, didn't realize what da dog doin ” Jimmy, go study your biology sessions!! Let's make fun of stanley for his funny moments now. My IQ may be 64, but it's higher than Stanley's one. (It's a joke!!! Please don't take it seriously, Stanley is a very nice dude.) forum.conflictnations.com/inde…7acc59079d508c5cad61bc631 ” you sure know how to be passive-aggressive. jk, you're nice ” Thank you!!

• ..Glory to the corvettes.

• Gamer

KoopKoopyGuy - - Maps

No one asked.

• Quote from Flat Stanley: “yeah sry abt that folks, didn't realize what da dog doin ” Jimmy, go study your biology sessions!! Let's make fun of stanley for his funny moments now. My IQ may be 64, but it's higher than Stanley's one. (It's a joke!!! Please don't take it seriously, Stanley is a very nice dude.) forum.conflictnations.com/inde…7acc59079d508c5cad61bc631

• Quote from A_Talking_Crab: “Quote from Flat Stanley: “Question in the title. Just wondering: what units do you usually have (or hope to have) by day 5? For me, it’s 3 ASF, 2 mech ing, 2 destroyer (if playing coastal country), 1 MBT, 2 strikers What does the community have to say? ” about 6-8 mot inf, 3-4 afv, 2 frigates, 2 sf, 1 sam ” Pssst, tell him it was a text error!!

• The Airborne infantries don't have any advantage in combat, only penalties unlike the national guards. Their attack stats lower by 25% in jungles and mountains, making it horrible for continents like Africa or South america. They don't have any attack advantage in cities and in other territories, only Defense bonus, but their main function is attacking, not defending. It doesn't make sense.

• Quote from Flat Stanley: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from Flat Stanley: “Question in the title. Just wondering: what units do you usually have (or hope to have) by day 5? For me, it’s 3 ASF, 2 mech ing, 2 destroyer (if playing coastal country), 1 MBT, 2 strikers What does the community have to say? ” 5 NTGS, 10 Motorized, 4 MECHS, 3 Strikers (playing as Brazil) and in case, 6 Special Forces. ” NTGS? 6 Special forces by day 5? Sir?? ” Text…

• Quote from Flat Stanley: “@KoopKoopyGuy tip: ALWAYS use ASF!!! ” @KoopKoopyGuy Quote from Flat Stanley: “ tip: ALWAYS use ASF!!! ” I know, they are a beast even in level 4!!!

• Quote from playbabe: “IMO there is only two major issue with Heli first is damage distribution of ground int and second is range.. which kinda intentioned weak point so we will skip this Any kind of focus damage unit suffer a lot from distribution. Armor unit will soak up Gunship heli's damage Infantry unit will soak up Attack heli's damage so in the end you'll need to mixed heli which turn out to deal damage almost same as stack of SF So in my another thread i do suggested ability to focus dama…

• Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from Flat Stanley: “Question in the title. Just wondering: what units do you usually have (or hope to have) by day 5? For me, it’s 3 ASF, 2 mech ing, 2 destroyer (if playing coastal country), 1 MBT, 2 strikers What does the community have to say? ” 5 NTGS, 10 Motorized, 4 MECHS, 3 Strikers (playing as Brazil) and in case, 6 Special Forces. ” NTGS? 6 Special forces by day 5? Sir?? ” Text error, i was tired, sorry. But that was based on my…

• Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from japan samurai: “As I’m sure you guys all know, one of the weakest units every according to the strength :cost ratio is the airmobile infrantry… Not only does the Airmobile infrantry need alot of resources, it also is pretty weak, slow on the ground and well…not a very strong unit, being more like NGs that just sit to hold down positions for long enough so support can come. and then there is the Eastern gunship Helicopter, the easter…

• Quote from japan samurai: “As I’m sure you guys all know, one of the weakest units every according to the strength :cost ratio is the airmobile infrantry… Not only does the Airmobile infrantry need alot of resources, it also is pretty weak, slow on the ground and well…not a very strong unit, being more like NGs that just sit to hold down positions for long enough so support can come. and then there is the Eastern gunship Helicopter, the eastern Gunship deserves a boost in actual HP as it makes i…