Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 220.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Corvettes at max level have only 75 range, which makes them sitting ducks to almost every other combat ship. This makes all those precious upgrades go entirely to waste, especially if another unit (that you should have anyway ie. ASF/SF) can do just as good or better at launching missiles. I mean…I’m kinda baffled I’m even trying to explain this…

• Ok, I do not wish to get involved in the politics of this situation, but only from a gameplay perspective. And in terms of gameplay, I fail to see the issue with Gibraltar being held by the UK.

• Quote from PaquitoFranco: “Hola! I think maybe is time to change the game's mapa and give Gibraltar to Spain. Firstly, Gibraltar isn't an esential por strategic point for UK. It's just a lost province that may cause a spanish-english war an that sucks. Plus, Gibraltar is Spanish territory under british ocupement. CoN happens un the future, and se al know that with the new political movements un Spain and with UK out of the EU Gibraltar will be under spanish control again. Sooner por later it wil…

• Example of Noobs/Trash players getting what they deserve: Please refer to the general discussion thread “Dumb”.

• Rework Melee to Air Combat

Aeneas of Troy - - Suggestions

Quote from Flat Stanley: “I don’t get what it is, maybe I build/produce slightly differently than you guys, that I just don’t have the necessary resources to invest in strikers in the early game (lvl 3-4 research) I usually prioritize my whole naval branch, along with mech inf, and then get to strikers around day 10. So when someone is using mass helo gunships on me you can see why that can be a problem. But like I said earlier 90% of time that doesn’t happen, but when it does it’s just annoying…

• Quote from Flat Stanley: “Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from Flat Stanley: “Unlike regular nat guard, hopefully this will be legit enough for me to produce it EDIT An idea: nerf movement speed in trade-off for extra atk/def dmg buff in forest/hills/jungle ” Ummm, I would never build such unit. Infantry is for taking territories (the faster, the better), and never for melee except vs insurgents.And NGs are the best infantry out there for that role. I guarantee that…

• Quote from Flat Stanley: “Unlike regular nat guard, hopefully this will be legit enough for me to produce it EDIT An idea: nerf movement speed in trade-off for extra atk/def dmg buff in forest/hills/jungle ” Ummm, I would never build such unit. Infantry is for taking territories (the faster, the better), and never for melee except vs insurgents. And NGs are the best infantry out there for that role. I guarantee that you just don’t know how to use them….

• Game mode: World War 3+

Aeneas of Troy - - Maps

There is a 2v2 Alliance Challenge “Operation Able Archer” map that may fit your description. Essentially it is a Flashpoint Map that pits 2 NATO players vs 2 Soviet players, around 380 starting units apiece (historical set -up with all unit types), and around 40 cities apiece with high level buildings. It’s a roller coaster, glued to your seat type of game, especially at 4x speed, that cost me a couple years of my life

• Quote from Flat Stanley: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Flat Stanley: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “NGs are only for grabbing territories and holding cities from insurgents. And for those two purposes, NGs are the best unit in the game, economically speaking. Hence, they ARE used to great effect by many of the more skilled members of the community as a cheap alternative to motorized infantry. ” You will need at least 2 to get 100% defence from insrgents spawns. Let's say you have 10 cities at ri…

• Quote from Flat Stanley: “agreed national guard is trash unit how do you make one of these ” Actually, I build as many NGs as any other unit. For its cost and speed of production, it’s a steal. True, they aren’t good at melee (but what unit is good at melee anyway?), but they aren’t meant to be used for that. NGs are only for grabbing territories and holding cities from insurgents. And for those two purposes, NGs are the best unit in the game, economically speaking. Hence, they ARE used to great…

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…f80e7a55ab3fecf600aa823b0 Here is my list, based primarily on cost-effectiveness. Keep in mind that some units, such as the corvette, may be listed higher than expected due to their usefulness in the early game.

• Quote from KFGauss: “A Journalist unit. You use it to create one fake combat report in the CoN news each day. For example, it might create a report that a UAV Swarm has defeated some other unit (maybe one of those new Paper Airplane units). ” …And then that one of those P-PAD units (Paper Plane Air Defense, operators use spit wads) managed to miraculously shoot down that dreaded Swarm UAV as it made its first kill

• Maybe the Swarm UAVs with something to deploy them

• What am I missing out on?!? Wait one sec, I’ve got to get some popcorn first….OK got some now…(jumps into lazy boy)…all right! You guys can continue now, let’s get this party started!!

• RIP to the queen. Now I really miss Princess Diana…. P.S. There was a time when I was struck dumbfounded when I saw Princess Diana alive on The Apprentice….until I realized it was Caroline Kepcher lmao

• #3 and #5 sounds interesting.

• Quote from WalterChang: “ This changes things. Naval infantry can land in unexpected places already, but they take nearly 3 hours to disembark and you can see them coming if you have radars or ships around your coast. Airmobile units move a lot faster, take only 1 hour to disembark, and you can't see them coming on (most) radar. You're going to be able to drop a pile of artillery, MAA, SAMs, TDs onto someone's land from pretty much anywhere, with almost no warning. And, you're presumably going t…

• Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Yak: “Air-Assault can use Carriers: In real world scenarios, carriers are used to launch air-assault operations regularly. A function absent from the current implementation of CoN, adding this change is an interesting proposition given that Air Assault can definitely benefit from it along with Naval skirmishes. Thus, changes to Air-assault units are coming! We will soon allow Air-Assault able units to use carriers as launch points, extending the range they can…

• I myself remember suggesting air-assault via Aircraft Carrier awhile back. It will certainly make air-assault units a bit more attractive. This troop transport idea is interesting. Maybe allow destroyers and cruisers to transport Marines and Amphibious Fighting Vehicles? I am Aeneas of Troy and I approve this update.

• As players we think in terms of a unit’s usefulness. However, I think CoN sees things in terms of what the player base actually builds and make adjustments when a certain unit is not being used. Just because we pros recognize that tanks are weak does not change the fact that they are a fan favorite among newer players. As such, I doubt that tanks will be buffed until the noobs learn the error of their ways