Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 857.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Somebody's been listein' to folks who aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

• Quote from xovault: “56 cities will be conquered by day 8 with now 38 NG's. ” That's impossible - According to everything I've read here, you're making big mistakes. Therefore you must be losing (Maybe you are losing and you just don't know it yet )

• A lack of CoNtent creators?

KFGauss - - General Discussion

Speaking as someone who DOESN'T create YouTube or other videos, I'll still bet a nice dinner that there is surely a way for someone (who is motivated enough) to create videos illustrating enjoying playing CoN that combine time lapse sections, sped up sections, and/or still images that were accumulated over time,. The methods "have to" exist, however, because a CoN game isn't full of continuous action, the motivation seems to be in short supply. Kudos! to the folks like Meliodas (who is often the…

• Before this thread gets back to listing Day 5 units - I'll notice that any investment in Arms Industries is only barely starting to pay off on Day 5 (I forget the exact break-even points). I think the last few posts here show that there is more than one way to skin a cat (I'm assuming that xovault doesn't lose every game he/she joins )

• Instead of building hospitalS, build only one in a province (usually a city) with an Airbase. Upgrade that one hospital instead of building more hospitals. Mix (aka stack) healhy units with the damaged units (in the Hospital province) to produce more HP/hour of total damage reduction (aka healing). Units' health will be updated hourly. Units heal anywhere (not just at the center) within the province containing a hospital (and in any city). PS: A simple Google search would find this info faster f…

• Quote from Flavius Popa: “Well... I hate the players who, on the first day, declare war on the whole world and then become inactive. . . . Saudi Arabia appears and declares war on everyone (more than 20 nations). Being at the beginning, . . . But what seems stupid to me, is that I have to bear the burden of the -2 penalty to the morale of all my cities, just because an idiot declared war on me and then left the game after 3 days. . . . ” The important point you're overlooking is that the player …

• Battle of Active

KFGauss - - Roleplaying Section

Quote from commander_alb: “Come on guys! Why don't we establish already the day when the game will be created? So everyone can be aware ” To any/everyone who has posted something like this - Here's the answer: Yes, of course we can set a date. In fact, you get to pick the date. Just announce it here in the forum. HOWEVER, because the idea for this game depends entirely on Kurt using his existing relationship with some of the CoN folks to get the idea accepted, and then depends on those CoN folks…

• Give Koreas 5 cities each

KFGauss - - Suggestions

Quote from Flat Stanley: “Quote from KFGauss: “This has been discussed to death already, just use Google to search the forum site. Let's please not just repeat what has already been said about the topic. ” chill bro, I’m not the one that made this thread ” That's right, and my comment was addressed to everyone who uses the CoN forum. I didn't quote you. You, however are one of the chuckleheads who has been posting steady streams of useless nonsense for the last week or so. For example the messag…

• Give Koreas 5 cities each

KFGauss - - Suggestions

This has been discussed to death already, just use Google to search the forum site. Let's please not just repeat what has already been said about the topic.

• Navy is Overrated

Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from KFGauss: “Who said anything about using the Forum's Search function? Not me.A recent enough thread with an opening post that lines up perfectly with yours: Current state of Naval And, so what if it's old? Learn from it. Comment on the game's changes since it was written. Then add your opinions to it. 2+2 equaled 4 one hundred years ago, and guess what, it still does. ” but you shouldn't rely on google to watch older threads. And tell me why is it such a crime …

• Navy is Overrated

Quote from shrek6satan: “Quote from KFGauss: “Isn't this one of those times when Google is your friend? Have you looked carefully at the zillions of post and threads dedicated to explaining this topic? Enter these search terms will turn up a wealth of information, you can obviously modify the search to suit you needs: site:forum.conflictnations.com navy ” if the search function actually worked in the forum maybe i'd use more often... plus imagine if the last thread was years ago ” Who said anyth…

• Navy is Overrated

Isn't this one of those times when Google is your friend? Have you looked carefully at the zillions of post and threads dedicated to explaining this topic? Enter these search terms will turn up a wealth of information, you can obviously modify the search to suit you needs: site:forum.conflictnations.com navy

• My thought on the subject is, "If you and I are ever fighting, I'm pretty sure I'll be delighted if you serve your units to me on a silver platter by parking them offshore in transports in order to heal them." I suspect that many readers here will think the same thing, even if you're often able to get away with doing it (using melee units to fight, and then healing them offshore) in typical public games. For that reason, I think your supporting arguments need to tell the devs why you think that …

• Quote from gamingguru: “As it stands for air to ground targets strikers are just better for mostly all maps from start to finish. Faster and travel further with a balanced attack vs both hard and soft while taking less damage. The dps goes up for fixed wing due to the speed they are traveling at which is a 50% increase vs helicopters at level 1. Not going to go into that gunships use supplies which is different or that sams cant hit them and most radars can't see them or they can go straight on …

• Game mode: World War 3+

KFGauss - - Maps

Zzzzzzz

• Elite Swarm Deployment

KFGauss - - Questions & Answers

Yep - You missed the step where you use Google to search this site for multiple discussions of how to (try to) use Elite Swarms. There are plenty.

• I'm the pale blue - The Insurgents are the dark patches. Dealing with them and the morale subtractions that created them was pretty easy, so long as you planned ahead. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…3bbc1adf9b05b19a481380e4c

• Rework Melee to Air Combat

KFGauss - - Suggestions

Quote from japan samurai: “. . . And if you can’t tell what I do in a strategy than don’t go about blabbering how people only use it to fight dumb opponents. ” Not sure what you're complaining about. Didn't I write that I agree that your communication style is working well, especially in paragraphs like the one I've quoted here, where you certainly aren't blaming readers for failing to fill in the blanks in something you wrote? PS: Phrases like "___ strat" don't have universally accepted definit…

KFGauss - - Suggestions

Quote from japan samurai: “Well I didn’t expect to need to be that specific around people who frequent the forums. If not I would have to list out everything I do in my Strategy…that would take forever and would be very long. ” OK - I was obviously wrong - The results speak for themselves, and your approach is working just fine. Improving your communication isn't necessary because a smart guy like you is already an excellent communicator who is never misunderstood - so long as his audience remem…

KFGauss - - Suggestions

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from japan samurai: “I generally play GH strat. ” Personally I've never considered using GHs as a strategy. It depends on assuming your opponents are dumb, IMHO.But whatever suits your style, I guess... ” Excuse me? Opponents are dumb? What makes you say that. You think thet I’ll just get GH? Is that it?!? Come on everyone needs ASF, I shouldn’t need to say GH ASF strat just like SF ASF strat no? ” Yes - Strategy descriptions do need to be mo…