Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 240.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NOT happy! :(

Flat Stanley - - General Discussion

Quote from playbabe: “can’t help when we have.. let me list some of it - usa housing - china housing & covid - ukrain ” "ukrain" lol

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Melinda: “So I just found out the price of gold went up. Why is that? Before, I could purchase 50K gold for 104 leu. Now it is up to 126. No way imma keep paying that much. So either I buy less gold (which I dont wanna do), or stop buying it entirely. Imma give it some thought : ” Imagine being a golder, couldn't be me. But the thing is this game is free on browser game, so... the developers have gold that people can buy (security council also) That's how …

• Halloween

Flat Stanley - - Off Topic

lmao

Funny, now we know that whoever is complaining about the gold prices is using gold ingame...

• no, the mod said tho @xXWolfXx

• nice 2 know

• Halloween

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…8163272f98f2952bf4233e7a0 ” lol is this gonna be just halloween gore gif spam

• The EAA was nerfed, but to me its not enough. They are still way to overpowered and can easily pick off ground targets. A person using enough of these can easily disrupt my usual building/conquering system. I just wanna konw if these are gonna get a further debuff? Right now they're way to powerful. Thank you

• Halloween

hey hey hey

• why not koreas 5 city?

Flat Stanley - - Suggestions

someone's crabby today (not a reference to @A_Talking_Crab in case he saw this)

• Halloween

ok lets get back on topic lmao

• W

why w tho

• Ongoing game strategy

Could you post a pic of the current map? If this is WW3 then you should probably focus on invading one continent at a time

• Halloween

scary tho

• Quote from RevolutionV1984: “Quote from KFGauss: “Did you happen to maybe just look up the cost of the weaponry/ammunition, command & control equipment, surveillance gear, logistics equipment and support, and everything else we've been sending or helping purchase (don't forget spare parts, diagnostic and repair tools, maintenance manuals, training, shipping containers and transportation fixtures/vehicles, etc.)? After tallying all of those physical items' costs, were you then still suspicious? A…

• Remove Elite Attack planes

Quote from Lionheart: “Quote from Flat Stanley: “dude stop trying to be famous ” huh? I am not. I am just trying to see if anybody else had the same frustrations as I do and if there is enough to make a change ” not talking to you talking to the one who posted a link that redirects to their own thread

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “I want as many boots on the ground possible because My stratergy is to attack 2 countries at once. ” double dutch?

• i dont see a pic

• Halloween

Quote from Marth: “Quote from Tifo_14: “The thing is, I think what the OP was trying to say is that Halloween is celebrated differently around the world, since different cultures merged their tranditions when Halloween (an Irish holiday) was introduced to them. The term "scary" has different meanings across different cultures as well. For example, dark horror (see image below) is entertaining to me, but other cultures might consider it biasphemous and terrifying. I know that in many countries, t…

• why not koreas 5 city?

wasn't this just discussed? @KFGauss is gonna blow his top when he sees this but yeah, what crab said above is probably why they dont do it. It would be the most wonderful place to invade.